Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Leaving For A Couple Months

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Leaving For A Couple Months Empty
PostSubject: Leaving For A Couple Months   Leaving For A Couple Months I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Hey y'all! I'll be leaving for a couple months possibly longer starting on May 2nd. The earliest I'll be back is the beginning of June. Possibly, I'll be on on the weekends. If I don't have any homework. I'm going to start dedicating myself to school work so I can get on the first honor roll list and be in the newspaper! :D Wish me luck and good-bye! If I decide to leave for a more extended amount of time I will come back to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For A Couple Months   Leaving For A Couple Months I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:37 pm

I tried that last year.

I missed Aelia's return and a lot of other stuff. End result being it wasn't worth it o.o.

Your life your choice. Come back when you can <3
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For A Couple Months   Leaving For A Couple Months I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:00 pm

NO JESS! I understand. I do well I shook, I've never got anything lower then a B on a report card. That stuff comes easy to me. I understand wanting to devote yourself to school work, though. I don't do that. I focus on theater and this. So I respect you for that.

See you later Jess! *Sheds a tear.*
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For A Couple Months   Leaving For A Couple Months I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:48 am

BYE JESS! GOOD LUCK! Don't forget about us! :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For A Couple Months   Leaving For A Couple Months I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:39 am

Bye Jess! Study hard! WE LUBB YOU. xD
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For A Couple Months   Leaving For A Couple Months I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:46 pm

Bye bye Jess!
I remember trying that about a month after I joined, for the holiday period (joined in november, left for december)... It didn't last very long, and, like Katie said, I missed a whole bunch of stuff. Enjoy your break!
-- Zombie Ninja Elmo
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For A Couple Months   Leaving For A Couple Months I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Ninja missed me coming! *Smile* Poor you! JK JK.

Hope you can accomplish your goal Jess!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For A Couple Months   Leaving For A Couple Months I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:39 pm

I forgot about CHB for a bit, and when I came back a month or two later, there was that big war thing going on. xP
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For A Couple Months   Leaving For A Couple Months I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Bye guys...in advance. I'll miss y'all too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving For A Couple Months   Leaving For A Couple Months I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving For A Couple Months
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: