Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who knew nine months could go so fast?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:46 pm

"I'm amazing at everything apparently, in your eyes at the least." He muttered pressing his lips to Johnny's head once, twice, three times.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Penelope grinned, gently leaning her head in Wesley's shoulder. "Well you helped make a pretty good kid, so I'd say you were pretty talented at that," she pointed out with a grin.
ooc: xD I had to. Anyways...I'm no going to speed up Johnny's aging. I know it'll take a while, but I've already planned out his entire life xD so.....
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:55 pm

~Blah...to you. Nighty nite.
"Ughh...way too much information."
Wesley just blushes redder than a sunburn as Johnny let out a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Penelope laughed lightly, gently tucking a bit of hair behind her ear. She watched as Johnny reached his arms out for her and she grinned proudly. She gently and hesitantly scooped Johnny is her arms, resting his head in the crook of her elbow. She smiled down at her son warmly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:09 pm

With the blush still on his face, Wesley didn't quite like the empty feeling in his arms so he scooted closer to Penelope and pressed his cheek to hers and just stared down at the little child in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:12 pm

Penelope glanced out the window, watching the city roll by. She saw the road to camp up ahead and smiled. "Almost back at camp...wonder how everyone is going to react," she pointed out with an amused glint in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:18 pm

"Who cares?" Wesley murmured as he stroked Johnny's cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:18 pm

Penelope looked over at Wesley with a smile. "He's going to get so spoiled by my cabin," she pointed out, glancing over at Roxanne.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:23 pm

"Oh yesh he is."
He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:28 am

Penelope watched as the car pulled up to camp. She smiled as she opened the car door and stepped out. Penelope briskly made her way into the border, giving a sigh of relief as she made it inside. Johnny was safe now.
She kissed the top of Johnny's head. "You're home now.." she said gently.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:32 am

"You are going to love it here, so many instruments to play and so much to learn." Wesley's eyes glazed over just thinking about all he could teach his young son.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:37 am

Penelope smiled widely, looking up at Wesley. "Not to mention all of the spoiling you'll get from your tons of aunts and uncles," she said with a grin.
Johnny looked around with wide eyes, as though he understood everything his parents were saying.
ooc: Meh xP It's hard to roleplay a newborn baby...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:14 pm

"Oh yeah, them too." Wesley aggreed looking at the border just as a limo pulled up, Oh shiz.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Penelope frowned, seeing the limo. She looked at Wesley a moment. She had a feeling Johnny was about to meet one of his grandparents...
ooc: Stone? xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 7:58 pm

~Yesh the loser. I dated a guy named Stone. He was hot. But I dumped him.
"Wesley, my son. 'Ow are ya?"
"Go away dad. Just walk away."
"What's wrong wit' ya boy?
"He's my son and I'll kill you if you even come within five feet of him." Wesley threatened pulling out a dagger he strapped across his chest secretly. He crossed the line and put the dagger to old rock-star's throat.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:37 pm

Penelope put her hand on Wesley's shoulder. "I know you want to protect Johnny...but killing his grandfather and your father isn't the way to go about it. You'll regret it later when you're suspected of murder and your son is mad at you for killing his grandfather before he got a chance to realize why you're extremely tempted to do so," she said rather bluntly.

Last edited by Angel on Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:41 pm

"For you my love."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Penelope held out her hand, waggling her fingers a bit. "Come on...hand it over," she said with a slightly goofy grin. She then looked at Stone. "To be perfectly honest and slight rude, I completely agree with Wesley. You are not exactly the best grandfather there is. And while I realize that it might be regretted later if your life is ended by one of us, that does not change the fact that if you ever...come near Johnny and even hint that you'll be some kind of bad influence. I will not hesitate to kill you..." she said in a serious tone. Her usually happy, stormy blue eyes were blazing and looked slightly dead and she had an unemotional expression on her normally smiling face.
ooc: xD Don't mess with Mama Penelope!
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:51 pm

~Yeah buddy.
Wesley just stared at Penelope with a shocked expression on his face, "Well put, beautiful." Stone however just backed the hell up and ran to the limo.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:55 pm

Penelope unclenched her fists and took a few even breaths. "No offense or anything...but your father pisses me off," she said, watching Stone run away. She then let out a soft sigh and glanced over her shoulder. "Let's go to my cabin. I set up his baby stuff in there," she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:56 pm

"Why does he piss you off?" Wesley asked gently touching her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:58 pm

Penelope shook her head. "It's just...it seems like he doesn't really care about you or Johnny. It seems more like he just wants the press and the attention he gets.." she answered, taking a sudden interest in the dew covered grass. It was early morning and the sun was rising in the east, casting golden shadows across camp.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:05 pm

"I know right?" He said sighing as he took her hand and led her and his son across the beautiful hill.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Penelope smiled faintly, looking down at Johnny. "You ready to meet your family? It's a big one.." she said, glancing up at Wesley.
ooc: Wanna make a new topic just in the Zeus cabin that's open for anyone who knows Penelope and Wesley? (basically the entire camp) xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:21 pm

~Sure sure. WHAT HO, TO THE ZEUS CABIN WE . . . oh damn, we're already there. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who knew nine months could go so fast?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next