Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

If You All Even Knew

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

If You All Even Knew Empty
PostSubject: If You All Even Knew   If You All Even Knew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:16 pm

STOP LEAVING. I HATE IT. HATE, HATE, HATE. I'M SERIOUS. I'M REALLY ANGRY NOW.

CRISPY. (Welcome back, buddy!)
REMP.
MOO.
FLUFF.

WHAT THE HECK? I MEAN SERIOUSLY! PUT ME INTO CONSIDERATION! AS EACH OF YOU LEAVES, MY HEART GETS MORE MESSED WITH. MY CHB GETS WORSE. PLEASE REMEMBER ME. I'M NOT LEAVING. THE MORE OF YOU THAT LEAVES, THE LESS OF YOU I HAVE LEFT.

I'M REALLY UPSET NOW. Vote this post down, whatever. I'm so mad right now, it's painful. You all leaving makes me feel abandoned. This is my CHB. What has it come to? I pile of rubble. Leave enough peaces to rebuild it. I'm not mad at anyone, I'm just mad in general.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: If You All Even Knew   If You All Even Knew I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:22 pm

This is not helping, at all. Nico, I don't want to stay, and I have a good reason. I get hurt. I don't feel good anymore about myself. If I leave, things for me will get better. I'm tired of thinking of the site rather than myself. It may sound selfish, but I don't really care. If I keep thinking of this website, and of other people, I'll end up getting depressed or something. So please, let me make a decision for my self for once.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: If You All Even Knew   If You All Even Knew I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:41 am

Moo she wasn't telling you "No you can't leave I want you too much." She was expressing her anguish of the fact that a lot of her friends, my second friends generation included, is packing their bags. If you were in her shoes (not leaving) and watched person after person leave your heart would be breaking as well.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: If You All Even Knew   If You All Even Knew I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:43 am

I was just trying to say that this is crazy. It's weird. Like, the place is falling apart, and I'm going to be one left in the rubble, because I was crazy enough to stay during the collapse.

THAT WAS A GREAT ANALOGY.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: If You All Even Knew   If You All Even Knew I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:31 am

I understand Nico, but that is just how things work. They would eventually leave for the better. But I understand. It indeed breaks my heart to see someone, someone I knew and loved for a long time go. And yes, I do wish to turn back time, to the days where CHB was all cool and fun, but we can't. That's how things work.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: If You All Even Knew   If You All Even Knew I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:09 am

I've seen the collapse of many, many communities like CHB, and I agree with you Nico.
And I regret never being able to see CHB when it was a fun place, but as the world goes by, so do people.
I believe the term was 'entropy.'
.....Sorry if I sound slightly aggravating to you.
BUT, as I once said to Death, "Once you go CHB, you never go back." or something of that nature.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: If You All Even Knew   If You All Even Knew I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:10 am

Indeed you did Thrall. :) I believe it was when I chose to go online rather than to study I guess. :) Maybe someday Nico, someday they'll come back. Or even if they seemed long gone, they're there in our hearts. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You All Even Knew   If You All Even Knew I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If You All Even Knew
Page 1 of 1