Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xephos

Xephos

It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.... Empty
PostSubject: It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew....   It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew.... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:19 am

Castor and Pollux went to see their father Dionysus at The Big House. They walked silently watching the birds chirp and the sun shining brightly in the sky. Castor smiles as he was happy being with his brother at this moment. He didn't want to lose his brother tomorrow as tomorrow the Titan lord Kronos was going to attack camp and that is why they went to see their father because it might also be the last time for them to see him.

Once they reached the big house, they entered and walked to their father's office. Castor opened the door and saw his father sitting on a purple colored chair with grapevines beside it. He looked at his father and saw a look of sadness in his eyes. Castor felt very concerned for his father.

"What's wrong father?" Castor asked his father while tapping his feet on the ground.

"I'm just worried if I will lose the both of you tomorrow, I don't want to lose you both like how I lost your mother." Dionysus said as his eyes turning grey with sadness.

"Don't worry father, We've trained hard and I know we can do it. Believe in us" Pollux said while smiling.

"I do and that is why I want you to taste a bit of wine today. It might be the last drink you will have, so I want it to be wine"

"That's wonderful"

"Thanks father"

Castor and Pollux left The Big House late at night. They walked back to their cabin and changed to their pyjamas. Pollux went to bed and Castor sat beside him.

"I don't want anything to happen to you tomorrow. I want you to follow me wherever I go. Do you understand"

"Don't worry brother. We'll be fine."

" I hope we will. Goodnight, sweet dreams and I love you"

"Goodnight"

Castor kisses his brothers forehead and went to bed.

The next day Castor woke up with a shock because the war had started. He went to wake up his brother and saw that he's brother wasn't there. Castor got ready and put his armor on and took his sword from the rack and went to the battlefield to find his brother. He saw many demigods were injured but there was a few that ended up dead. He prayed he would find his brother in one piece. So he searched and he searched and suddenly he stopped and saw his brother lying on the ground. His brother was bleeding and saw a man pull out a sword from his brothers stomach. Castor filled with rage went and stabbed the man with his sword. He then sat down beside his brother and called for help but nobody came and helped him.

Once the war was over, the children of Apollo came and tried to save Pollux but it was too late. Pollux had lost too much of blood. Castor sat beside his brother and cried.

"Why! Why did you have to leave me. Now I'm alone. I can't live without you!" Castor shouted, crying while all the other demigods watched him silently.

On the next day, they buried Pollux. Everybody was sad for the lost of Castor's brother. They were always together, they were inseparable.

Percy went to check on Castor when suddenly he heard a scream in the Dionysus cabin. When he walked in he saw a terrified Dionysus and when he looked in front he saw Castor hanging on the ceiling. Percy was shocked and saw a book on the table. He took it and told the other camp members to bury Castor. Percy read the book and felt sad for Castor. He committed suicide because he couldn't live without his brother and he killed himself to be with his brother in the underworld. It was the bond that couldn't be broken.

Back to top Go down

It's sad when someone you know becomes someone you knew....
Page 1 of 1