Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My life before I knew about the gods...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille

Camille

My life before I knew about the gods... Empty
PostSubject: My life before I knew about the gods...   My life before I knew about the gods... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:46 am

It was a regular school day... the first day in my new secondairy school and I was already and outcast...
I stood near one of those babyfoot tables, early in the morning when this random dude came. I didnt really know his name but to me, he was a douche.I never saw the dude in my life and I swear, everything was his fault. He called me names over and over and over...I didnt know what to do.I told him to stop but he didnt. He just went on and on.I figured out that he wouldnt stop so I bit him...he dissed me and punched me in the face, so I kinda decided to try my new invention:the narcotic shooter...(truly sorry for putting drugs in here)I just needed to click a button on my watch and a needle came out and I stabbed it on his arm. The dude tried to fight back but he fell asleep before he could do anything else...Just right that moment, a teacher came and asked me what hapenned.I didnt know what to tell her but I think she suspected that I knew something about it. The lady brought me to the principal's office...
There, the principal asked if there were any witnesses.I looked at the guy with no expression and and the only thing that seems to come out of my mouth was ''he started it!''. Everyone though that the dude was unconcious and I had to repeat several times that he was JUST ASLEEP.I was pissed and that feeling of guilt kept surrounding me.Everywhere I walked, people pointed at me calling me the vampire that's good in mecanics.
Seriously.I felt insulted.Rumors speaded into the whole school and I couldn't stop anyone of them.I got so mad sparks of fire came out of my hands.Everything wasn't clear to me but I think that I put the fire in the office and ran away leaving this hullabaloo alone and ran as fast as I could out of this place.Far away,I heard sirens.I was hopeless.What I did was really not my thing but I thought that trying wouldn't hurt.
''Please god, if you ever hear me, help me please!''
Nothing happened really though my pockets felt heavier.I put my hand in them and pulled out a rope and a medium sized sword...''well ...this was unexpected'' I mumbled under my breath.I continued running 'til a got near a forest.I figured that if I ran in there,it would take longer for people to search for me.Suddenly I saw a random guy come out of nowhere wearing greek armor I guess like in the movie 300 and I hid behind a bush.What was this guy doing in the middle of the woods in full armour? I stalked him into a really weird place.It was hard to describe. What I saw was like : people in armour,some with arcs,some people bathing in a lake and many little houses.''What is this place?'' I said accidently out loud.The guy turned around and and pulled out his sword so fast that it was litterally on my neck before I could do anything.I stared at the boy in horror and he said ''who are you?''
'' Um my name is uh Mareck uhmmm what is this place?''I said, but he didnt reply, he just grabed my arm and pulled me to an old man wearing a horse costume...what is this place? I pinched myself just to make sure that I wasn't dreaming or something.This place is freaky... I looked around and saw a walking tree. Either im going crazy or I accidently took drugs of somethin'. I couln't beleive what I was seeing -wierd creatures. The guy pretending to be a...centaur welcomed me to camp half blood and shooed me off with the other boy in the ''hermescabin'' Seriously...what is that suppose to mean??? What in a world is a hermescabin??? I started pinicking.Stuck in a place where I dont even know I was starting to think that I was crazy and people are trying to kidnapp me or something...I kept following the dude without even knowing who he is...but somehow, he just seemed so trustworthy to me that I didnt really care anymore.
It was either this or get put in jail for burning a school.

------------------
Sorry,I really didnt know where this would fit in...
Back to top Go down

My life before I knew about the gods...
Page 1 of 1