Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple) Empty
PostSubject: I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple)   I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:35 pm

I didn't see an Apollo kid around, so i set Ally on the nearest bed. i found some nectar and poured a little in her throat. I found a rag, and wet it with cool water. i put it on her fore head, trying t cool her down. i kissed her on the cheek and said "Wake up soon okay."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple)   I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:37 pm

It was a big blur. "I hit my head on a rock and its killing me. I need help. Any Apollo's?" I asked. I felt like taking a nap. I laid my head down and closed my big, bright eyes. I had no clue what was going on.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple)   I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:42 pm

" I know you did. There are no Apollo's here. Just me here Ally." I stopped speaking to her knowing she probably didn't understand me. I didn't know what i was supposed t do, so i sat on a bed near here and hoped she would wake up and not be so dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple)   I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:33 am

MY eyes hurt. My head was aching. It felt worse than it actually was. I blacked out, sleeping. I was tired and not knowing what he said or even what was going on.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple)   I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:14 am

I sat on the nearby bed, and watched her chest rise and fall to tell if she was breathing right. She kept a steady breathing rate so that was good. The only problem now though is that she won't wake up.
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple)   I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:26 pm

I was tired. I felt like fainting at any moment. I felt like just staying there until my death. I opened my eyes. "It all felt like a dream. "Hello!" I said. I had woken up at the tree. "It was all a big dream wasn't it?" I asked. I hugged him tight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple)   I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish I knew you couldnt breathe (Purple)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: