Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Who knew nine months could go so fast?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:44 pm

"Hmm...how about Macbeth?" He asked sliding in next to her caressing the tiny baby's face with his long fingers.
~Oh have you ever noticed how guys have, like, weird fingers?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:59 pm

Penelope looked down at the new baby, now named Johnny Macbeth.....
Wait, what about a last name? She and Wesley weren't married, but would it still be O'Neil? Penelope frowned, looking over at Wesley. "What about his last name? Would it be mine or your's?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:02 pm

"I dunno. You want his name to mine or yours? Which is your favorite? Yargin or O'Neil?" He said looking down at his son.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:06 pm

Penelope thought for a moment, looking down at the sleeping Johnny. Why was he so tired? She did all the work in the past hour! Despite her exhaustion, she couldn't help but smile as Johnny reached out and gently grasped Wesley's finger with his small, chubby hand. "O'Neil...Yargin sounds like a sound you'd make before you're about to throw up," she said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Wesley laughed as Johnny grabbed his hand. "Alright," He said picking up his son and holding him up as if an offering to the gods, "Johnny Macbeth O'Neil, wins the World Series title to the New York Yankees!" He said with a giant grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Penelope shook her head with a smile. "Way to dream big," she said. She gently leaned her head back, feeling the exhaustion wash over her quickly. She wanted to sleep, but her newly squires motherly instincts told her to stay awake.
ooc: We should get an Admin to roleplay Zeus and Euterpe. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:52 pm

~Damn. I'll go find Alexis.
"What? He looks like a baseball player and you, my love, look like you need sleep." He cooed gently kissing her forehead and singing an Irish lullaby in a soft soprano voice.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Penelope smacked his arm, although it was more like a tap since she had no energy. "I have...no idea what you're talking about. I am perfectly fine," she said with a wide yawn. She gently stroked Johnny's red hair and smiled faintly. "Wonder how Roxanne will like having a nephew who will apparently be playing lots of baseball," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:40 pm

"Let's ask her," He walked outside and brought Roxanne's lazy arse in the room.
"What? I was napping." I complained.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Penelope smiled and rolled her eyes. "Wesley thinks that Johnny is going to be a pro baseball player. I wanted to see how excited you would be about apparently having a nephew that you'll be teaching baseball to.." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 pm

"Oh mah gods! Hell yesh!" I shouted with joy, I started listing out loud all of the drills I could teach him when he turned three.
Wesley stopped Roxanne after the nail and complete routine and said, "I think teaching him to catch and throw would work just fine. I could teach him football." Wesley stated.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Penelope laughed, gently stroking Johnny's hair. "Why don't we wait to plan things out until he can actually [i]hold[i] a baseball and football.." she suggested with a tired grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:59 pm

"No, no. In England another name for soccer is football." Wesley explained stroking his girlfriend's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Penelope blinked. Oh...she knew that. She sighed and nodded her head. "Right...just tired," she said with a weak smile. Penelope looked at Wesley. "Come on, let's go back to camp," she suggested, sitting up slowly. Gods how she felt so much smaller. It was almost odd...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:06 pm

"Uh uh. No, you gotta rest, beautiful." He said.
"Uh, Zeus kid still in the room." I said waving my hands.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Penelope frowned, looking at Wesley and Roxanne. "But it's not safe here...it's safer back in camp," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:55 pm

"The hell with the hospital," I said impatiently throwing my dagger, Vendetta, at the wall.
"Roxanne, couldn't you please be nice to the hospital for a birth?""Nope."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Penelope looked at Wesley with a concerned look. "Wesley...I don't trust anyone when we're not in camp. Especially since I just gave birth to a baby that monsters will probably be after. I can sleep on the way back to camp. Can we please leave? I don't feel like Johnny is safe out here," she said in a slightly pleading voice.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:06 pm

"Fine. But for you my beautiful l-" Once again I was rudely interrupted.
"Cut the crap lover-boy. We got a son of an all powerful Zeus kid and you. So we gotta high-tail it on outta here." I said helping Penelope up.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Penelope nodded her head and rose to her feet. She looked over at Wesley with Johnny still cradled in her arms. She was hesitant to do so but she gave a nod of her head. "You take Johnny...walk between Roxanne and me," she said.
Penelope grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder. How was it that one could feel more awkward in those hospital gowns than when you're actually naked? She simply shook the thought away, handing Johnny to Wesley with a small smile. "Let's go," she said, looking over at Roxanne.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Wesley slipped the infant in his arms as he looked down at him. As the blue eyes met the whitish-blue eyes Wesley stopped and everything else was gone as he truly now knew the meaning of the word love. Suddenly his and another's life flashed before his eyes it was a slide-show almost except much faster.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:21 pm

Penelope urged Wesley forward, tugging on his shirt sleeve. "Come on, no time to waste," she said. She glanced over at Johnny and smiled faintly. Although, now wasn't the time for father-son moments.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Wesley had to tear his gaze away from his own son to glare at Penelope as if his white-blue chips of ice eyes were begging for more time.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Penelope gently kissed his cheek. "You'll have more time with him..I promise. But right now we have to move," she said in a serious tone. It was rare for her, because of her goofy personality. She had seen people flinch when they heard her speak seriously and sternly, as though it was such a surprise that it scared them.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Wesley blushed when she kissed his cheek as if she hadn't done far dirtier things then that before and started walking forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who knew nine months could go so fast?   Who knew nine months could go so fast? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who knew nine months could go so fast?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next