Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:41 am

It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 Simon-150x150
Simon Xi Montri
Son of Hecate

Simon couldn't help but chuckle at her words, even if the motion physically stung. Well, he wasn't about to force her to do something if she clearly didn't want to, even if he had her best interests at heart. "Still worth a shot. Good night, Beautiful. Simon can hear dreamland calling out to him once more..." he trailed off and within the next few seconds, he was already snoring.
___
"You're well enough to go," the chubby nurse said after taking his vitals. "Mr. Montri."

"Thanks," Simon said gratefully as he sat up, only feeling a little soreness over his abdominal area. A good night's sleep can do miracles, apparently. He blinked a few spaces before fully comprehending what the nurse said. "Hey, how do you know my last name?"

The nurse was already by the door when she answered, "Your father paid for the bill. He says he's sorry he couldn't stay long and to be careful next time."

Simon was stunned to silence when the nurse left. His father actually realized that he was in a hospital? It was an understatement to say that he was surprised. He was simply overwhelmed. But he was also hurt too. Couldn't even take the time off to talk to me... as usual, he thought in resignation. He turned to Haven. "How're you?"

Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:23 pm

haven actually slept without worrying too much about Simon. He had dozed off only a few moments before her, and she felt comforted to still be holding his hand. Haven had also woken up before Simon had, listening to the nurses speak to someone outside. She wasn't too surprised to find out it was Simon's dad. But Simon must have been. She could tell by the look on his face and how troubled he looked.

"I'm doing fine," Haven assured him, standing up now and stretching the best she could without wincing. She had ditched the sling no mayter how insistant the nurses had been. She'd probably end up taking the stitches out herself sometime later that day, also. "And you seem to be doing grwat yourself. We're ready to get back to camp, that is." She paused for a second, wondering how to bring his father back into the conversation without being rude in anyway. She was bad at talking to people, remember?
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 1:42 am

Simon Xi Montri
Son of Hecate

His thoughts were troubled, an unusual thing for the happy-go-lucky son of Hecate. He looked up in surprise a few seconds of silence later, only realizing that Haven had stopped talking and he only got a vague meaning of her words. Suddenly feeling stupid, he studied her for a few moments, noticing that her sling was gone. A small smile made its way to his face when he assumed that she probably forced it off of her. Stubborn girl.

"My my, don't you look as radiant as ever. No one would be able to guess that you just destroyed a cyclops a day before," he teased her as he slowly stood up. He swayed slightly in his stance but otherwise looked okay. "Guess it's time to go back to camp. They must miss us a lot by now. We don't want them to worry too much, do we?"

Simon flashed her a huge grin, trying to put the thoughts of his father in the back of his mind. Luckily, he was well-versed enough in lying to make it sound like he was alright, when in reality he was already starting to break on the inside.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:56 am

haven gave simon a skeptic look. He was doing well at hiding something, Haven didn't really notice, but there was something missing in his tone. It probably had something to do with his dad. As he slowly stood, Haven watched him with careful eyes, glad to see he was okay again. But just to be sure, for the sake of both of them, they would be taking a normal tazi back to camp.

"You look just as great, too," Haven assured him, not wanting to hug hum in fear she might hurt him, let alone herself. She cleared her throat and took a breath. "So you and your dad must not be that close." It was only a statement she hoped wasn't offensive. She understood if he didn't want to talk about it. Her of all people should know being that her past wasn't her facorite subject of discussion.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:27 am

Simon Xi Montri
Son of Hecate

Simon shrugged. Guess he hadn't been able to hide that well enough. "It isn't really much of a secret," he said off-handedly. "I mean, a lot of my former classmates knew that I spent more time out of my house than in."

He understood Haven's curiosity and guessed that she didn't want to force him into talking about it if he didn't want to. He flexed his arms, finding it easy to ignore the pain as he dwelt on thoughts of his only mortal family. Maybe he had been keeping it to himself long enough. Should he start opening up about it? But it was such a depressing thing, and Simon just hated depression. The inner debate in his head raged on, until he finally forced a smile.

"We don't exactly... bond. He just didn't have the time." he admitted, looking at his feet. There, his family situation in two sentences. Not bad. After all, what else was there to explain? Simon ruffled his hair and looked back up at Haven, the smile on his face looking more genuine.

"So how'd you suggest we go back to camp? The Gray Sister's Taxi again?" he suggested mischievously, his eyes twinkling a little. Typical of him to steer the conversation away a touchy topic. It was a story for another time.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:18 pm

haven nodded, understanding not to push him any further on the subject. He clearly didn't want to talk more about it but he put it so simply, it was in a way that was said so carelessly, that he was just able toshrug it off like ot was nothing. He was ready to jump to the next subject so quickly. Haven respected his intentions on not going any further on the topic. She wouldn't blame him if he just stood up and left once he found out the truth about her mother. Everyone did.

Haven didn't comment either. Everything seemed to be okay after that anyway. She didn't want to dqindle on the past at the moment anyway. Not with Simon. She liked living in the moment with him. Forgeting the past and thinking nothing of what's going to happen next. It was nice to have a change for once.

"No, thank you," Haven said to Simon in thick and slow words, just to get her point acrossed. "I've had enough excitement for a couple days. Plus, we're in no condition to be rattled around again." So it seemed they just were going to leave. Judt like that. The night had gone by so slow. Haven felt like she ha spent much more days rather than hours sitting with Simon or sleeping next to him.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:38 am

Simon Xi Montri
Son of Hecate

Simon couldn't help but laugh. He wasn't really fond of the Chariot of Damnation either. The sight of the seatbelt chains just freaked him out. Besides, he bonked his head on the back of the seat, didn't he? He wouldn't want a repeat of that experience. Ever.

"Just asking. So we take a regular mortal cab to Half Blood Hill? Wonder what the driver will think of dropping off two teenagers in the middle of nowhere..." he trailed off, eyes glinting at the implications of his statements. Still chuckling, he made a little bow and gestured for her to go first. "After you, Madamoiselle."

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 1:24 pm

haven laughed, realizing the topic was officially dropped and she was glad for that. She was more in the mood to joke around than to ponder on not wanted subjects. A normal cab was also a much better idea. Plus, the longer car ride is just an excuse for herself to spend more time with Simon. She was not exactly sure what she wanted to do. The two of them were in no condition to stay out of camp in risk of being attacked again, but going back to camp meant they wouldn't be together, if not just ad much as they were now.

But Haven yet again pushed the unwanted thoughts away. She was, well tryin to, focus on what was happening, not what was going to happen. It was a good way to live by, Haven was just bad with change, among other things. She still wasn't good with people, but she was learning. Maybe that was why Simon came into her life. So he could help her get around that stuff. The fates must have had something to do with it.

Haven returned the bow to Simon with a little curtsy, beaming the entire time. "Don't mind if I do," she said with a soft laugh. She walked towards him and softly took his hand leading them out of the hospital room.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:52 am

Simon Xi Montri
Son of Hecate

The sound of Haven's laugh was just so sweet, so wonderful, that Simon found it extremely easy to join in. He had just closed the door behind him when someone suddenly collided to his back, causing him to let go of Haven's hand. He assumed it was an accident and he was ready to brush it off as if it was nothing when two thin arms suddenly snaked their way around his chest. He was just trying to get his head around what was happening when he felt something soft and wet--most likely a pair of lips--press against the back of his neck. He froze instantly, knowing that this wasn't leading anywhere good.

"Oh my God, Simon!" a sickly sweet voice exclaimed from behind him. He tried to place where he heard her before as the girl continued. "I haven't seen you in ages! I've missed you so much!" He felt someone's warm body press against his back and all he could think of right now was Haven and her reaction to all of this.

"Um... hey," Simon said meekly, trying to peel the girl off of him. He succeeded in a way, but he wasn't successful enough as she quickly latched on to his arm.

"What are you doing in here?" she squealed at what seemed to be an anxious tone. Simon tried to pull his arm free of her grip but the girl's hold on him was far too tight. Deeply uncomfortable, Simon finally chanced a long look at the girl, trying to remember who she was. Her ebony hair were tied up in a bun with some stray locks cascading down the side of her oval-shaped face. Her eyes were emerald green and expectant, looking into his own. Her lips were cherry red, obviously sporting some lipstick. She was dressed... well, Simon didn't seem to think she was dressed enough with her white tank top and shorts that didn't even reach the half of her thighs. Suddenly her name rose into his mind.

Simon cleared his throat, just giving up and letting her hold on to his arm. His attempt at a grimace came out as a forced smile as he turned to look at Haven with apologetic eyes. Crap, I'm so dead.

"Haven, this is Angela. Angela, Haven," he said, forgetting to answer Angela's question. Angela's eyes snapped towards Haven as if she had just realized she was there, and her green pupils narrowed into slits as she took in the appearance of the girl Simon was with.

Simon gulped. This was definitely not going to end well.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:30 pm

as soon as the girl latched herself onto Simon, Haven let go of his hand in surprise. The girl, Angela, struck Haven as very clingy. She held onto Simon as of her life depended on it. Her eyes were fierce but light in color, and they were pointed right at her, like Haven was a ghoul sent from Hades. Angela reminded Haven instantly of the girls from her old school. She instantly disliked her, and she was sure the girl didn't like Haven either.

Straight away the girl had seemed to shrug Haven off like she wasn't even there, nothing Haven wasn't used to but it still ticked her off. It was always the same way. Everyone thought they were better than Haven in most ways and disregarded her. She was never worth their time and she never wanted to get in their way anyways.

After running a quick hand through her hair, Haven crossed her arms, as if she could block out Angela's glare like she so wanted to. Letting out a quick sigh, she let out a soft "Hey," suddenly becoming very shy again. The girl's voice rung in her head. It was the same eager and flirtatious, shrilling screech that many other girls Haven has come in contact with have. Always annoying and extremely over exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:15 am

Simon Xi Montri
Son of Hecate

Simon didn't like how Angela sized Haven up, as if she was trying to decide how to get rid of her in humiliating ways. He cringed slightly, not really knowing why he arrived at that conclusion. He wasn't an expert at reading girls, but the expression on Angela's face was pretty easy to read. He shifted uncomfortably in his stance. When was Angela letting go of his arm?

Simon didn't miss how Haven suddenly seemed so quiet again. He frowned slightly. However, Angela smirked. Maybe she was struck with the idea that Haven would be easy to bully, or something along those lines, he assumed. "So what's up?" he asked, trying to ignore the tension in the air.

Angela turned her face back to him, a falsely sweet smile replacing her previous smirk. "Oh, just visiting my aunt. She got in a car crash. She's fine," she reassured him just as a look of surprise washed over his face. "What are you doing here? With her?"

There was a little difference in her tone when Angela referred to Haven, like she was a bad taste she tried to get off of her tongue. Simon snuck a glance at the daughter of Hephaestus, a hint of a smile in his features. "We got in a little accident, but we're alright."

He forced out a smile at Angela, trying to be nice, but she was still staring at Haven with scrutinizing eyes. Her next question abandoned the sweet edge to her tone and it made the hair on the back of Simon's neck stand. "Who exactly is she, Simon?"

"Uh well, she's... She's... Uh..." he fumbled with his words, looking at Haven for help. They looked like they were more than friends, but Simon didn't want to be the one to admit that first. He nervously shuffled on his feet, which was slightly unlike him. They didn't make anything official, except for those kisses, but he wanted to hear the words literally from her lips before he made any kind of announcement.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:37 am

haven listened to their conversation halfheartedly, looking towards the ground and at Angela's nice polished toe nails. Haven instantly started comparing herself to her, like she most often did. Sneakers to sandals, jeans to shorts, tank top to sweatshirt. And she didn't even need to get started on their hair. The girl was a total knock out conpared to Haven's messy attire she had been working since yesterday. Haven only noticed these things to avoid Angela's glare, and she was doing her best at succeeding to that, but it was probably only just making her feel more like she was over coming Haven. It wasn't like it was hard.

Simon and Angela continued to talk, not for very long, or as long as Haven eould have expected. Why was time seeming to slow down for her? She only looked up, and to Simon only, when Angela asked exactly who Haven was. She gave Haven another look but Haven's ees eere on Simon's waiting for him to just spit out an answer, which he looked to her for abmfger a bit of stammering. Finally meeting Angela's glare, Haven softly returned it by pursing her lips and not letting the girl get to her too much. If Simon wasnzmt going to answer, she might as well, especially if it was going to annoy Angela to no end.

With a soft sigh, and her hand mover to her hips, her weight all on one foot, she spoke to Angela in a way she's never spoken to anyone before. Her tone was very pointed and specific when she spoke. "I um, think it's safe to say we're dating." Haven stole a glance at Simon, but then back to Angela. "So I guess, I mean, by default, that makes me his girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 9:24 am

Simon Xi Montri
Son of Hecate

At Haven's words, Simon felt like jumping, dancing, or doing anything and everything to express his feelings. He settled on a big grin and he can't help but feel a little smug while also relieved. Imagine if Haven denied it. He shuddered, not trying to consider the alternative. He looked back at Angela whose grip on his arm finally loosened. Breaking free of her hold, Simon started to inch closer to Haven, restraining himself from kissing her. There will be time for that later, he thought.

To his surprise, Angela looked unfazed. Well... he expected a different reaction. Like maybe, going at Haven to pull her hair out of her scalp--you know, the catfights girls were so fond of? But he wasn't expecting Angela to just stand there, looking as if Haven's revelation was not even important. It got him a little nervous, how he couldn't seem to get a reading of his ex's mind. Simon dug his hands in his pockets, whistling a note to break the silence. "Yeah, she's my girlfriend," he finally said, unable to hold it in any longer.

Angela's eyes darted between him and Haven for a moment. Simon began relaxing. Maybe she won't do anything bad. Maybe she'll accept this, congratulate them or something and go. But then, she crossed her arms on her chest with a huff. "So she's the new one? So she's like..." Angela held out a hand, making a show of counting off her fingers. She gave up, shrugging. "Not that I keep track, but is she your twentieth girlfriend or what?"

Simon stiffened. Oh crap, this is worse than I thought.

Without missing a beat, Angela turned to Haven, sneering. "Don't count yourself lucky, Helen. I'm like his fifth. We go back a long way. I know Simon--does he call you 'beautiful' every few moments? Believe me, I went through that too."

Laughing, Angela snuck a glance at Simon's grimacing features. She was getting revenge now... again. Gods, when was she ever getting over him? "Angel, can we please stop this?" he pleaded. "I mean... the people who witnessed that scene have probably forgotten all about it by now."

He shrank in the glare she gave him, and he couldn't help but wonder how Angela's demeanor suddenly changed. Was this a girl's natural reaction every time she saw her ex dating someone new? He couldn't dwell on that too much right now, because he was looking at Haven, trying to read her reaction.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:13 am

[b]haven blinked and took a step backwards, shirting her weight to either foot. She had lost her little wave of confidence as soon as Angela came back with a quick sneer and something Haven hadn't expected. What she said was the total oposite of what Simon seemed to be to her, but then again, she described the same kind of things that Simon did, as if Angela had actually been there every time. She was a bit taken back by her words, finding them hard to believe.

Now Haven wasn't very keen on the whole revenge consept, or any other type of action, threat or maneuver girls used when manipulating. She didn't know that Angela was saying this on purpose. If she had maybe been more connected with people throughout her life she may have been more trustworthy of Simon and realize what Angela was doing. But she didn't and wouldn't. Haven wasn't socially intelligent, which resulted in situations like this, becoming ten time worse.

Her surprise with Angela's words was not hidden. She gave Simon a look that set her so confused. She thought he was different. She thought that she was finally able to find someone she is comfortable around and likes her for who she is, not what she was or who her parents were. Had it all been some sort of lie? "So you're some sort of player?" Haven asked. "All that--if all of that was--what? What was it? A joke?" She looked to Angela for a moment and saw how she smirked, and it made Haven even more of just a bit ticked off, among other things.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:14 am

Simon Xi Montri
Son of Hecate

There was no point denying it now. His reputation as a player was busted, thanks to this vengeful ex he hooked up with when he was so immaturely young. It pained Simon to see the confusion in Haven's face. It angered him to glance at Angela's. He wasn't usually one who was easily pissed off, but Angela was really pushing him to his limits. This wasn't the first time this happened too, he remembered with a pang. Simon was dangerously coming close to shoving Angela away, but he was never the violent-type and definitely not someone who hit girls. In fact, the bubbling urge to use force was surprising him greatly. Resignedly, Simon rubbed the back of his head, his gazes shifting between the two girls.

Simon perfectly knew that Angela was going to twist everything he was going to say. Heck, she was almost a female version of Simon, able to weave her words as smoothly as him. The only difference was that Angela used her talent to cause harm, while Simon was bent on doing the opposite. He bit back a laugh, noting how her name was so ironic to her nature. He stared into Haven's eyes, holding the silence. He needed to choose the right words to say. No screw-ups were allowed. For all he knew this could be his last chance to set things right. The thought of it put a lot more pressure to his nerves, clouding his mind. Whoa, this is harder than I thought.

"Yes, I'm some sort of player," he began. Maybe if he started out being honest it would help. He tried to ignore Angela's burning gaze as he continued. "But no. It wasn't a joke. None of it was a joke."

His serious demeanor was something unusual, something unexpected. Simon hated to be like this, but if he joked around, how the heck would Haven even believe him? He heaved a sigh, weighing his words carefully as if it was a matter of life and death. Maybe it was. "I swear, nothing there was fake. Wait, why am I speaking in past tense? Nothing is fake here. I am not the type of guy who thinks of girls as just jokes. I won't deny that I have had lots of... girlfriends in the past. But I swear to you, none of them were just for kicks." Simon paused, glancing at Angela. She seemed surprised. Perhaps she had never seen him wear a face like this before. It was probably the case, since Simon didn't even remember when he became this serious without any monster around. He turned back to Haven with a sad smile. "Maybe I don't deserve you. You're way too good for the likes of me. You probably don't deserve me either. You deserve someone better."

What was he saying? His mind was all a blur from all the pressure he was feeling. His hands clenched into fists inside his pockets. "But you know. I really like you. I can tell that much. I just hope you feel the same way after... all of this. I mean, I must really look that bad now, right?"

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:39 pm

"yeah," haven said in response to what Simon said lastly. All lf his words played through his mind while all of the day's and yesterday's events played over in her head. He wouldn't lie to her, right? He hasn't already, as far as she knew. If he just never told her about something it's not necessarily lying right? There wasn't mich she could say about it all. She didn't know any better when it came to this kind of stuff. Se used to think that she was talking a whole different language when she was speaking to people. That's how awkward and uncomfortable she had been. Maybe things changed, maybe not.

Haven didn't know whether to trust Simon anymore or not, but then again, why shoukd she trust Angela? Because he just admitted to it. She thought, and then, something answered. And apologized. Still, how was she supposed to know if he was being truthful. He really liked her? That wa still unlikely in her mind no matter what anyone was saying. There wasn't much she could do about really knowing, but she could trust him. If she was even able to bring herself to that point, maybe.

Taking in a breath, Haven stole a glance at Angela again. She was such a snake. There was no possible way Haven could picture Simon, as sweet as he was, dating this lying little demon. He's talking about who is deserving who? Angela shoukd have never come into Simon's life, he was that much better than her. And Haven has known Angela for ten minutes and Simon for a couple days. She is even starting to wonder if she really knows him. She was still a little nervous on the topic, not knowing exactly what to think, who to trust, what to do. Simon was her only help back to camp. She didn't know the address...

"So I'm your...twentieth?" Haven asked, repeating knly what she had heard. "Are you going to toss me aside like you probably did to them in the end?" He says he never dated someone "for kicks." Would that effect what she was to him. Id she wasn't "just for kicks" for him, she meant something? Something a little more?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 12:26 am

Simon Xi Montri
Son of Hecate

Simon shifted uncomfortably at her next question. "Eighteenth," he corrected her softly, willing her not to hear it. Sighing, he said, "I didn't toss them aside. We just had some... misunderstandings. Differences that can't be fixed."

It was at that point that Angela scoffed. "Well, really now, Simon? I was under the impression that you had dumped me in front of a damn crowd! If you don't call that 'tossing aside' I don't know what is."

Simon sighed wistfully. Were they really going back to this? He didn't really want to embarrass Angela like this, but she was really asking for it. "Angel, it was an empty classroom," he said, staring her right in the eye. "It was just when you started yelling that the other kids came to look. And besides, I did warn you beforehand to keep quiet."

Her cheeks flushing at the revelation, Angela opened her mouth to speak, but closed it right away. She huffed, throwing a glare in Haven's direction. "In time, he'll break it up with you. Mark my words." And with that she spun on her heel and left.

Simon ruffled his hair, watching the girl disappear around the corner before turning back to Haven. Who knows what she thought of him now? He wouldn't blame her if she wanted nothing to do with him anymore. Most girls did when they learned of his... reputation. "I'll understand if you don't want to be with me anymore," he said, offering a tentative sad smile. "But I'm asking for a chance. Just that."

Bracing himself, Simon kept his gaze on the floor, unable to meet her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:00 am

haven blinked at what Angela said lastly. She wanted to punch the pesky little cockroach into a wheel chair, but she walked off before Haven could have done anything. Lucky for both of them probably. The hospital may have just thrown them out if Haven started a fight. It wasn't like it'd be the first time though. There were a lot of things Haven got into as a kid, many having to do with pranks, mostly on her, or fights, started by her. There weren't many things Haven hadn't been apart of when it came to illegal or against the rules. But she could never be at fault for all of it, she was too quiet and secluded.

Sighing yet again, Haven slumped backwards onto one of the hallway benches, probably where millions of people had wept before. But Haven was determined not to show any enotion but complete doubt and cufusion. There weren't many things that she did deserve, and Simon was one of them. He was too kind to her, too good for her, even if he had had a hundred different girlfriends before herself. She was still just trying to get it through her head why he would like her so much. He sang to her at the park, he risked his life for her multiple times, they had almost gotten in big trouble with the camp directors, she had figured out who, or maybe what, he really was, and through all that and more, he still wanted to stay.

"I don't care if, 'In time you'll break up with me.'" Haven said plainly, mimicking Angela's voice but not really trying to be funny. "I mean a lot of relationships come to an end and this is my first one. It's not really another chance for you if I never really wanted out in the first place."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:16 am

Simon Xi Montri
Son of Hecate

His fists trembled slightly in his pockets when he sensed her drawing away. That was it. She was leaving. Not that he was too surprised, taking into consideration what Angela said. Most of his girlfriends left him for reasons like that, one way or another. This was just another one of those things. It was painful to think, but he just had to accept it.

When Haven spoke, however, it was not the 'goodbye' he expected. Simon looked up, hardly daring to believe it. Haven hadn't left after all; she just took a seat on the hospital bench. Letting out a breath he didn't realize he was holding, Simon just stared at her while trying to comprehend her words. It took him a few moments to grasp the meaning, and when he did, a big smile spread across his lips and he lunged forward to enclose the girl in a tight hug.

"Thank you," he whispered to her ear. "You don't know how much I needed to hear that. I guess this means you're in for a lot of CPR," he ended jokingly, reverting back to his usual self.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:51 am

haven was bit taken back when Simon came forward and threw his arms around her. She wasn't complaining, though. It was just what she needed, anyway. She returned the gesture by snaking her arms around his back and resting her head in the curve of his neck, taking in his warmth and comfort like she was so used to that kind of thing. Truth be, she never get's a lot of comfort from anyone. It just mever got around to her. She should be the one thanking Simon, but she didn't see it fit.

Haven laughed at what he said, pulling away slightly and looking up at his smile. Really, how did she get so lucky. "I'm perfectly fine with that." she told him softly and her smile still broad and wide. "But I am starving, so can we grab a bite to eat first?"
As if directly on cue, her stomach rumbled slightly. Her cheeks flushed with color. Haveb had only had a bit to eat last night, but hadn't been that hungry whilst seeing Simon unconscious. There weren't many things that caused her to lose her appetite.[/color]

-that was a crappy post, BUT I HAVE AN IDEA! just play along! 8D-
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 9:39 pm

Simon Xi Montri
Son of Hecate

Simon pulled away from her now, fighting the urge to chuckle as the rumbling sounds filled the air. He couldn't blame her. Hospital food was not exactly tasty. Besides, he felt some pangs of hunger as well. Getting a bite to eat was the best idea he had heard all day. Sporting his signature crooked grin, Simon held out a hand for her to hold.

"Sure thing, Beautiful," he said with a small wink. The word rolled off his tongue without him even thinking about it. "What kind of man would I be if I let a delightful young lady like you starve?"

((lol, alright))
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 6:27 pm

as soon as simon called her 'Beautiful' again, Haven's thoughts faltered back to Angela and what she said for just a moment before. She shook the thoughts away though by heaving in a sigh and laughing lightly at what Simon said. They were fine. Nothing was going to happen between them unless they wanted it to. Good thinking positive, Haven. Her mind told her. Now if only you could believe that for real.

"You'd be the kind of guy that kept girl's starving." Haven told him with a sly and playful smirk. "Plain and simple, really." She stood up from the bench, fixing her sweatshirt around her hips, and pulling the sleeves past her wrists which covered a bit of her hand. It was only out of habit she did this. There wasn't any reason to be insecure around Simon, she told herself. Everything was fine and that was planted hard enough into her head that she really believed it this time with no difficulty. "So, where are you going to take me to eat?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Simon Xi Montri
Son of Hecate

Simon pretended to look hurt and grasped his chest. "Ow, right in the heart," he said, shaking his head a little. He watched her fix her clothes for a few moments. Why did she seem like she was covering her hands? Brushing the thought off at Haven's question, his face broke into a wide grin. He subconsciously fingered the edges of his wallet.

"Somewhere fit for a queen," he replied simply, his stomach growling at the same time. Leading her out of the hospital some minutes later, Simon finally stopped in front of the restaurant nearest to the hospital.

...McDonald's.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:30 am

haven laughed at the place Simon seemed to have chosen. McDonalds. Very classy and definitely fit for a queen. If what queen was statving and needed ten pounds of French Fries. This was perfectly fine. She hadn't even had this fast food since she lived in her old town. And that was even ever so often anyways. It had been one of the only hang outs in her town so, natrally she wasn't welcome very much.

The two of them went inside the restaurant. "I'll grab a table." Seeing as the place was pretty packed, there wasn't much space, but Haven saw one table and wanted to get tere before anyone else. "Just order me a Big Mac with Frech Fries, or something." She gave his hand one last squeeze before going to grab the table. Little did Haven notice the girl getting in line behind Simon only moments after she went to get a seat. The Black haired, blue eyed girl smiled and tapped Simon on the shoulder, greeting him with a flirtatious "Hello!" And an easy wink. It was only when Haven got to the table that she noticed the girl, and she suddenly felt like she wanted to crawl in a hole. Why now?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:50 am

Simon Xi Montri
Son of Hecate

Simon watched Haven go with a smile. Wow, she actually stayed with him after what Angela had said. He must've looked weird grinning like that at seemingly no one in particular but he couldn't care less. Humming softly to himself, he pulled out his wallet and counted the bills. Gods, what would happen if he went here with no money...

"Hello!"

Simon almost jumped in surprise. Oh no, not another one! Praying to whoever out there was listening, he turned his head as if in slow motion, desperately hoping that the girl wasn't an ex. Angela was already enough. A wave of relief rippled through him as he studied the blue-eyed girl. Nope, definitely not someone he had been with. He smiled warmly at her out of reflex. He didn't miss how she winked; Simon knew that kind of wink too well.

"Hey," he greeted back, out of politeness. Out of the corner of his eye he saw just how many people there were in front of him. It looked like he was going to spend a lot of time in here with this chick. His eyes then drifted over to where Haven sat. Did she notice? He hoped not.

Simon paused for a few moments. Should he be nice and start a conversation? After all, it was a long line and he'd get bored. Or should he just snub the girl so that he won't risk whatever good graces he had with Haven? The second option sounded bad to him. He didn't want to seem like a prick to this black-haired girl. Besides, he was just going to talk. No harm in doing that, right?

"Long line, huh? I guess we'll spend the next decade in here," he said cheerfully, keeping his smile up. Just relax, man, he thought to himself. You're not doing anything bad.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next