Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:26 pm

haven's eyes went wide as the man--or whatever it was--threw his his head back and laughed, a booming and threateningly faniliar sound that sent shivers down Haven's spine. She had been way ahead of Simon when he directed them to run, but what he said before that, Cyclopes made her hesitate. "Like from the stories." she murmured taking quick steps back but not looking away from the monster for it being her first known experience with one outside of camp. She turned quickly away, taking off and running with Simon.
Haven didn't see much more of the Cyclopes but knew he was following them. Mortals were thrown out of the way in surprise but other than that didn't seem too effected by the monster. Haven quickly spotted a narrow ally way and pulled Simon down it, hoping the Cyclopes wouldn't be able to follow.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:23 am

Simon didn't hesitate when Haven pulled him in the alley way. He leaned himself flat against the brick wall with his head turned to the side, watching the crowds of people pass them by without as much as a second look. He kept his eyes open for that one-eyed monster, at the same time wondering why it had been following them. "And this is why they warn us against sneaking out," he told Haven with a nervous laugh, hoping she wasn't mad at him for having suggested this idea in the first place.

The seconds ticked by and there was no sign of the Cyclops, but Simon wasn't about to declare the whole matter done. What if the monster was just waiting for them to come out of the alley? His heart quickened at the thought. Were they trapped? "It bugs me how it found us. Any experience with one-eyed creatures before?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 10:26 pm

haven's heart beat quickened as she leaned against the wall oposite of Simon, waiting for any sign that the Clyclopes was gone. She listened to what he said with intent but hesitated to speak, herself. She thought it too much of a risk to even breath, so her breath was held until after what felt like the longest moments she ever experienced. Exhaleing, she pried her eyes from the streets to Simon, giving him a look of qeustion, her own thoughts conflicting together.
"I don't know," Haven admitted in a hushed tone. "I don't believe so, but my trip to camp is a bit fuzzy. I don't, and try not to, remember all of it." Had she experieced any monsters during her time out of protected boundaries? It was hard to be certain. She knew she didn't do much fighting while out on her own, except fighting to survive.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:27 am

Simon didn't feel really reassured by what she said. What if the cyclops had been a part of Haven's past? And now it was stalking her for something? Those thoughts gave him the creeps. He didn't want to voice them aloud, in fear that saying them would only lead to a confirmation.

Simon craned his neck, trying to look for the monster. "Well, I think it's gone now," he said, but he still sounded a little uncertain. "Think it'll be safe?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:49 am

haven wondered what simon had been thinking, because he dropped the topic pretty quickly. Haven always did have problems talking about her past, not as much with him though. It wasn't like she was upset he dropped the topic, more like relieved. She was just curious to why. He sounded so uncertain when claiming that he thought the monster was gone, Haven took a look for herself.
She slowly started curve her neck in a way to see out onto the streets and down the sidewalks, but as she did, a large and booming yell came from right outside the alley and a fist hit the corner of one of the buildings only inches from where Haven stood. She had barely seen it coming, and had just enough time to junp away again as pieces of the building flew across the streets, making some pedestrians cry out. Haven covered her face with her hands, shielding her eyes from the dusty rock. As she stood next to Simon again, everything was close to silent. Her heart was beating ten times faster now.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Simon hadn't seen the attack coming, and felt guilty that Haven had to be so close to where the fist connected with the building. I'll take that as a 'no,' he thought as he pulled her close to him, using his body to shield himself from the spray of dust and rock. He half-turned his head to squint through the clouds of dust, only to meet with the cyclops again. The monster smirked widely as he cracked his fists. "You can run, but you can't hide."

Horror washed over Simon as he pulled Haven with him out of the alley, half-carrying her as he dodged around some innocent bystanders. He could hear his heart thumping against his chest, the sound accompanied by the loud footsteps of the cyclops behind them. Finally he skidded into a stop, knowing that they can't run like this forever. Simon had to turn around and fight like a man. Or at least, buy enough time until Haven can escape.

"Run back to camp--I'll meet you there in a few. I'll hold him off," he told her as he let go, wheeling around to face the monster. He summoned forth the powers of the wind with a raise of his hand. A strong gale whipped around the cyclops' face and he was forced to stop in his tracks. But suddenly something went barreling at Simon--a fire extinguisher pulled straight out of the ground. The thing knocked him on the side, knocking him right to the nearest lamppost.

((Is the cyclops going to be part of Haven's past? Just curious))
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:21 pm

haven barely had time to react as Simon pulled her out of the alley and back into the streets. She had no idea what the mortals were seeing, but it was no normal everyday occurance for the city, she could definitely tell that. Mortals were getting out of their's and the Cyclopes' way. She wanted to scream at Simon when he ran off, telling her to get back to camp. Hadn't they already been through the whole "Stand down!"-"Hell no!" concept. He as crazy if he thought she was sitting this out again.
Along the way she had been looking for a good time to pull put her sword, not finding enough time at any given moment, until Simon went to fend off the Cyclopes. It hadn't been pretty, and Haven cursed herself for not helping any sooner. Seeing Simon being hit into a lamp post made her whole body cringe and shiver. Slowly she creeped through the darkened and misty street. Why did they have to end up comifn to the ciry at night? Most of the mortals had cleared, especially when she had pulled out her sword. Some teenagers were video taping with a camera phone behind a dumpster and Simon was on the ground by the lamp but other than that, it was pretty quiet again.
Until the Cyclopes surprised her again, jumping out at her, making her heart skip a beat and roaring in anger, at something she didn't know what. It swiped torwards Hevn but she ducked out of the way, rolling away from Simon, hoping he wouldn't draw the Cyclope's attention anymore. Haven raised her sword against towards the smiling Cyclopes. "Looks like I finally caught you, Haven Manning." The Cyclopes said in a gleeful tone. Haven took another step back, but she was coming more aware that she was coming up against a wall. She was pretty much doomed.

(sure. Let's put it in there somehow xD)
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:15 am

Groaning, Simon tried to force himself up. He could see stars in his vision and his abdomen hurt like hell, but he wasn't about to give up just yet. Not when he caught sight of the cyclops backing Haven to the wall. Adrenaline filled his veins as he stood up, wanting nothing more but to divert the cyclops' attention away from the girl. Ignoring the protests of his body as he rose to a standing position, Simon made use of his telekinetic ability to grab the first thing he could scope out with his mind--the fire extinguisher that had just been used against him. Mustering the rest of his remaining strength, Simon made a throwing motion with his arm, hurling the thing at the monster. It hit it on the shoulder, successfully catching its attention.

"You dare intrude, demigod?" it boomed, turning its head so its only eye could focus on Simon.

With his hand gripping the lamppost for support, Simon retorted, "Yeah, I hate missing out on all the fun." His eyes swept over the sword in Haven's hand before bringing his attention back to the monster. He should keep it talking, keep it distracted. "So what's all this business with Haven? Mind enlightening me?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:55 pm

what was he doing? Haven thought amongst her frantic thoughts. He was wounded, weak, maybe even dizzy with the blow he has taken. Why was he being stupid when she stood a better chance, being cornered or not. Although, her lack of experience and training did show, at least she was more stable at that point. But to he own surprise, the cyclopes looked straight at Simon, as if about to answer his question in full. And in fact, that's exactly what it did.
"The child of Hephaestus thought she could escape!" Its voice boomed much louder than necessary. "She thought wrong! I will have my half-blood meal yet! And this time twice as much." He looked towards Haven again, startleing her slightly as she had been trying to creep away. But then he looked to Simon again. "She thought that escaping meant she'd never see me again! But no! I have come to get her and her friend! She took my fingers. I'll eat her now!" The cyclopes in deed only have tree fingers on one hand, but Haven wondered why she didn't remember any of this. None of this was coming back to her or triggering her memory or anything. When had she fought a Cyclopes and actually escaped? It sounded stupid and impossible. This Cyclopes had the wrong Haven Manning. But his story did buy her a tiny bit of time. As the Cyclopes looke plased with himself and congratulated hinself for his accomplishment, Haven continued her way, slowly creeping around the monster, her back to the wall, not daring to get too close, to frightened by the fact of it seeing or hearing her. There must have been some way to beat it...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:29 am

Whoa, his plan to distract it actually worked. Cool, he thought as he leaned against the post, trying not to wince from the pain on his side. "Ah, I see. Well, Mr. Cyclops, I'm sorry to say that I don't want to die being eaten by a monster. It's such a lame way to go, see?" he said, managing a grin as he steadied himself.

He chanced a look at Haven, trying to tell her without words to act now. She had a sword. The cyclops was distracted. Perfect opening, right? "I must say, your eye is very gorgeous, cyclops dude. The way it shines in the moonlight is just so... I can't even find words to describe it! You must have taken such good care of it, dear sir. I mean, you should, seeing that it can't withstand as much damage as the rest of your body. Well, it's the only one not protected by your thick hide after all, right?" he said, all the while glancing at Haven, willing her to take the hint.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:00 pm

haven watched the cyclopes as his guard went down the moment the complement left Simon's lips. He stood up a little straighter, his balence less leveled, Haven noticed. The weirdest thing, it was. The monster was engaging with Simon like they were old friends. It was definitely something Haven could have continued to listen to with much enthusiasm as it was amusing, and a bit on the funny side. But she saw his glance towards her, understanding what he was saying right away.
And not likeing it one bit.
Haven didn't want to get any closer to that thing. She had no idea if this thing would see her coming or not and she was no expert with a sword. She was scared, and she was sure Simon and the Cyclopes knew that. They had no choice though. "Really?" the Cyclopes said, looking quite surprised. His ugly features were shown lightly by the faint street light. "Well, I do make sure it--ARGHH!" The Cyclopes never got to finish his thanks and praise, talking about his care for his eye. Haven plunged her sword with all her might into its upper back. He cried out loudly in a tremendous roar and turned quickly and hit Haven so hard, she went tumbling into a assemble of trash cans. All this happening jus as the Cyclopes began to tumble into a pile of gold dust.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:26 am

Wow, old geezer actually swallowed the whole thing up... Simon thought as he sank to the ground, barely keeping himself up any longer. He couldn't believe his plan of distraction actually worked. Some monsters just didn't have enough brains, or maybe he was just too good at talking to them. Either way, he was thankful that the cyclops was now nothing else but yellow ash. Managing a weak smile, he looked up to congratulate Haven for the job well done, when he saw the girl hitting a group of trash cans.

Strange how your body can instantly get up if it's practically jolted out of its senses. Within the next few moments Simon had completely ignored his own pain and found himself on all fours next to Haven. Gasping, he shot a hand out to grab her wrist, feeling her pulse. Okay, she's alive, he struggled to calm himself, but it just wasn't working. "Hey. Great stunt you pulled out there," he said, not even bothering to think his words through. He just had to say something, anything. "Our one-eyed friend has bitten the dust... literally."

He brushed some of the stray strands of her out of her face. "Do you need some CPR?" he asked teasingly, chuckling weakly at his own words.

Come on, wake up... You'll be alright, won't you?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:10 pm

in the time she was passed out, Haven had quick flashes, glances of what really happened with the cyclopes on her way up to Long Island. It wasn't much. A dark old warehouse. An old, rusted, celestial bronze knife and a large fire. Quick images flashed through her mind, making her almost clearly remember that night, one of her firsts away from her old home.
Haven awoke so suddenly. She gasped and sat up a bit, leaning on her arm only to find it wouldn't hold her weight through the slight pain in her shoulder. She winced lightly and looked to her left todind Simon looking down at her. Worried, none the less. With a sigh of relief, Haven relaxed. He was okay. The Cyclopes was gone. Wasn't it? Her eyes shot open wider for a moment, this time she leaned o her better arm to prop herself up. "Is it gone?" Haven asked Simon. "Did we win?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:36 am

She's awake. "Yeah. Good ol' one-eye is gone and dusty."

Simon's sigh of relief was barely audible in the din--a crowd had formed. He hadn't noticed them come, and was a bit surprised when he felt a hand on his shoulder. A quick glance behind told him that it was a paramedic checking his condition. Someone must have dialed 911 and he couldn't have been more grateful for that. Wordlessly he nodded to the medic before directing him to Haven. She needed the medical attention more.

So much for a hang out... he thought, rolling over to his back. Or is it a date? Ah well... Those were pretty much his last thoughts before he blacked out, the last thing he saw being another group of medics swarming in his field of vision.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 11:21 pm

haven didn't want simon to leave her sight but when the paramedics came, she had no choice but to lean back and telax, letting them do their job. Of course it would have been easier if they had taken some Ambrosia or Nector with them, but as far as she knew, they hadn't. It was no use to fight them, to pull away and refuse treatment. Some asked her what happened but she just remained silent. Haven watched them pick up the now unconcious Simon and put him on a gurney. The rest of her memories on those moments were blurred. Especially on their way to the hospital. Her head throbbed with pain and her shoulder felt like it was on fire. Still she didn't say much.

~Time Skip~

haven sat in simon's hospital room, curled up on a chair next to his bed. Her eyes were closed but she was betond restless. She couldn't sleep even is she tried. Her arms was in a sling and her head was stitched where it had been needed, but she had refused her own room. She insisted on staying with Simon, wanting to be there when he wakes up.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:13 am

The darkness was boring. Simon wanted to get away from this as soon as possible. He wasn't built for boredom. His purpose was to get out there and brighten up the world, not sulk in this sorry excuse of a black space with only his thoughts for company. His own thoughts surprised him--well they surprised him almost all the time. He wasn't usually someone who would think of life purpose and all of that. He supposed it was a side effect of being knocked out. Well, I've been asleep for long enough... better go wake up before they think I'm dead...

Easier said than done. It took him multiple times to force his eyes open and when he finally succeeded, he couldn't even see well because of the bright light that seemed to blind him. A few seconds passed until he finally got rid of those black spots dancing around in his vision and was able to take in his surroundings for the first time. White ceiling... white walls... was he in heaven? Or... the underworld? It definitely did not look like the underworld, thankfully. He tried to sit up, but a sharp pain from his abdomen made him go back to lying down. Whoa, was he wearing some kind of bandages around his torso? Then he finally realized where he was. The hospital. Right.

After he regained his senses, another worried thought crossed his mind. If he was here, then Haven must be too. He must get up and find her, see if she was alright. But the feat was impossible, seeing as he could barely move here. Then his eyes zoomed in on his side and there she was, with her arms in a sling and some stitches on her head. He frowned. Shouldn't she be resting in her own room right now? The way she was seated looked uncomfortable. But Simon couldn't help but feel warm inside, just so thankful of this. At least he knew that she was okay. Not trusting his voice, he slowly moved one of his hand to touch her face.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:28 am

haven, as much as she would never have admitted, was a bit dazed and unaware of her surroundings, depaite her waiting for Simon to awake. So when his hand reached out and brushed her cheek, she was so stsrtled she jumped a little. Not caring much for the trike of pain in her left shoulder when she took hold of Simon's hand, she leaned towards him, letting her eyes wander through his, wondering if he was okay.
Haven swallowed and bit her lip. They had been there just a few hours but they were long hours. She had lost her capability to speak for a small moment. "Hey," she then managed, her voice a little hoarse. "You're finally awake. How are ya' feeling?" Simon didn't look his best, in fact he had seen better points in time, but Haven was just happy he was awake now.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:00 am

Simon noticed how Haven's voice seemed cracked. It sounded like she hadn't spoken for a short while. Had they been here long? Hours? Days? Weeks, even? Simon tried to sit up again but his injuries won't let him so he settled on just lying back with his head turned to her and his hand held by hers. He offered her a crooked grin and opened his mouth to speak but it took him a few tries to get the words out.

"Awesome now that I've seen your pretty face," he started hoarsely, his voice slipping into a teasing tone. His face then took a more worried edge to it as he fully took in the way Haven looked. "You don't look too good. Why aren't you comfortably lying down on a bed?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:43 pm

haven rolled her eyes at what Simon said, finding that his thoughts were totally irrelevent to the matter. Her comfortability meant nothing especially because he was in worse shape. A trip to the infirmary at camp, or even a glass of nectar and a bit of ambrosia will get her up and going again like it was nothing. Plus, she was fine being next to Simon. She liked watching him sleep, even if his sleep had been brought on by wave of nauseousness.

"I'm fine," she assured him, squeezing his hand once more, entirely ecstatic bevause he was okay, and she knew it, not having to rely on the clueless nurses's estimates. They thought he wouldn't wake up til morning. It was only a bit before midnight. "I wanted to be with you. I wanted to make sure you were okay once you woke up. Besides, I'm comfortable. I broke my shoulder blade and bumped my head. I don't need to lay down and be away from you." Plus, who knew what was going on in the hospital. Haven wanted to be with Simon if anything bad happened. That way, they wouldn't be seperated.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:59 am

What Haven said touched him so deeply that he actually felt butterflies in his stomach. Simon hadn't felt that in years. He was more accustomed to being the sweet and cheesy one who makes girls swoon in delight. The sensation of being in their places instead was new to him, but it didn't mean that he didn't like it. Haven's next words stung like a bee, however.

"You broke your shoulder blade and bumped your head," Simon repeated in an emotionless tone. Somehow, that sounded a whole lot worse than the sharp pain from his abdomen. The thought scared him, and coupled with the sight of her sling, it was just downright terrifying. She should be the one on a nice comfortable bed. He should be the one on the chair holding her hand.

Simon noted the black circles on her eyes. It looked like Haven didn't spend a lot of time sleeping. "How long was I out?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:25 am

haven shrugged, which didn't seem to help her shoulder at all as she winced softly at the sudden pinch if pain. She didn't really want to tell him four hours. He'd probably just get concerned again and probably would send her out to go lay down in a room or something. But she wasn't going to do that, not lie to him. But she made it sound a bit more subtle.

"A couple hours, is all," she admitted. It wasn't a lie, she was just thinning out the truth. It probably wouldn't matter much to him anyway. That's why she changed the subject. "So, um, the nurse said you could leave tomorrow, if you're up for it. They also asked where we were from. I said Long Island because I didn't know anything else. Little did I know that technically consisted of the entire city and no precise area, so I kinda made up an excuse to drop the conversation."
had she been suppossed to say Camp Half Blood? Or how about the Strawberry farm in New York. Haven barely knew how to get there, she couldn't precisely say where it was.[/color]
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:29 am

Something in Haven's tone suggested that a couple of hours was more than what it seemed, but Simon quickly forgot about it when she told him of her conversation with the nurse. A healthy guffaw escaped his lips but he immediately stopped when he realized how laughing like that caused a little discomfort to his upper body.

"They might think we've eloped! Fantastic!" he exclaimed brightly. He wasn't even being sarcastic. "So we go back to camp tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:40 am

haven laughed a little nervously along with Simon. He didn't seem very cofotable when he laughed, which was what made Haven a little indecisive. She was happy he was okay again though. Or at least, if he was still in pain, he wasn't showing it. But she was laighing at what Simon said because he was. It just didn't change her mood. It was funny how they were both worried about each other and not caring about themselves at the same time.
"Yeah, I wish we could go sooner," Haven admitted, again, putting on another smile. "I have had enough excitement for my first time back in the real world."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:54 am

Guilt washed over Simon in waves. This had all been his fault for suggesting the idea in the first place, and now he was stopping them from going back because of his bedridden situation. He tried to hide these feelings behind a grin. No point making the scene more depressing than it already was. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze.

"You really need sleep, you know," he teased, smiling. He was feeling a little drowsy himself even if he had just woken up. Maybe hospital beds had that kind of effect on you. "Go get some. I'm not going to slip into a coma while you do," he reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:28 pm

he just didn't realize how uncomfortable she was not being in the same room with him when they're in the hospital. For the first hour and a half they were here she was forced to be away from him, getting her own treatment. It was hell. She kept thinking the Cyclopes would come back, finish Simon and make her watch before getting to her. Her active imagination wasn't helped when they gave her pain medicines.
"Don't you know me yet?" Haven said softly, looking at their hands and how they held each other so carefully but firmly. She looked up at him, a soft smirk across her lips. "I'm no good at following orders." There wasn't one thing stopping her from staying there with him all night. She didn't care what anyone said, she was staying right by him. No matter what.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next