Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:59 am

Simon felt guilty. Haven stayed looking at the ground, averting his gaze. Well, this was awkward. Was it because of that hot girl from earlier? Damn his hormones. He just had to look her, hadn't he? Before he could blurt out an excuse or something along those lines, she said something about making a fool of herself and stuff like that. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Haven seemed to be a little... short of confidence.

"Why would I think less of you? And don't worry about making a fool of yourself. I make a fool of myself all the time," Simon said, a trace of a grin on his lips as he tried to make the situation a little less awkward than it seemed.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:21 pm

"because i'm awkward and," Haven made a gesture down the sidewalk, indicating the girl who had recently walked by. "And I'm nothing like that." She didn't know what led her up to it, but all of her emotions seemed to be blowing up. All day she had just been thinking the same thing. Either this guy likes me, is pullin my leg, or just being nice. And no matter what she said, did, or thought, he stuck around, and it was driving Haven insane.
"I'm terrible at talking to people," she started off on a long road of negatives of herself. "You're probably the first person who has actually been able to stand talking to me for more than three sentences. I'm insecure about pretty much everything and I complain a lot, which I'm sure you can tell now." She finally looked up towards Simon, still ready to just drone in and on. "I have no special talent, there is nothing that makes me different. My dad is the forge god and I can't make a lousy knife. I've lived in my mother's shadow for years and that had done no good for me. Look where it got me. I'm no one's first choice and definitely not their second. You make things into jokes and it's funny, not embarrassing. You're so smooth when talking with me I wonder how many tines you've done this to other girls and then my mind just keeps going and going until I think of the most negative things." And dozens of other things just poured from her thoughts and formed into words. Haven couldn't help herself by blurting things out and she wouldn't doubt that it would just make Simon get up and leave.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:27 am

The fact that Haven decided to open up to him both fascinated and scared Simon at the same time. Fascinated because he was happy that she finally trusted him enough to tell him things like these, but scared as well because he didn't know how to react and because he didn't know what kind of words he should say in this situation. Add the fact that it was also partially his fault for looking at that hot girl who passed by.

Simon had never been the best in serious situations like these. He had avoided them because they almost always led to a bad conclusion. Either someone would take his harmless joke in a wrong way and start a fight or take his silence as a cue to make the situation even worse than before. As such, he found himself deep in thought, trying to think of a way to make this alright, trying to screen his possible responses and visualize how Haven would react to each of them. But he knew that the longer he went with this, the more silent he became and the higher possibility it is for her to interpret his silence in the wrong way.

Haven focused on the negatives, at least that was what Simon thought. She kept comparing herself to others, how she will never be like them, thus leading to her becoming insecure and pessimistic. And then she brought up the thing about him and other girls and as much as it was true, he didn't want to say that out loud because it would surely bring her down even more. But the truth that Simon didn't want to say aloud was that he was bidding his time with other girls, learning how they tick and collecting information about how they acted in certain things, because he wanted the practice and the experience. He felt a lot guilty thinking about how many hearts he'd broken with this, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. He needed the experience. He needed to learn how to be what the girls wanted him to be because when the time came for him to meet "The One", he will know how to be the man of her dreams.

And now, he thought he may have met his match.

But it didn't seem like his experience taught him anything, since he seemed so at a loss of what to do right now.

Simon kept his eyes trained on the ground, his hands fiddling with the blades of grass that grew around his shoes. Then his face suddenly lit up like the sun. He had an idea, but he didn't know if it would work. What he knew was that the silence had gone on long enough--any longer and things would turn out nasty. "Wait here for me. I won't be long."

He offered Haven a big smile to tell her not to worry. Dusting his hands off the ends of his hoodie, Simon jogged over to a couple nearby. He quickly started to talk to the boy--or it seemed like he was pleading--as he kept on gesturing to the acoustic guitar in the boy's hands. But his thoughts were somewhere else as he spoke, revolving around the daughter of Hephaestus only a few feet away.

((This would've been a little longer, but then I realized how I got too carried away in writing so I decided to cut it there xD))
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:32 am

haven didn't know what she was expecting. Maybe a friendly reassuring hug, or a disgusted glance, an annoyed look, but it wasn't silence. She wasn't expecting him not to say anything for an amount of time, a long amount of time that just left her even more doutful than she was before she even started. But she didn't expect most of all was him to get up and say, "Be right back," and then walk away towards another few kids, probably both their own age.
Haven gave Simon an odd look that he did not see being that his back was to her. She just told him everything that was on her mind, everyhing she had been thinking all day, and he got up and asked her to wait there. Was that supposed to mean anything? He probably wasn't coming back, she concluded. He was just trying let her down easy. She wondered if she should just start walking back to camp right then.
"What is he doing?" she muttered to herself as she watched Simon...plead? Haven sighed heavily and buried her head in her hands, her mind still only thinking of the negatives.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 7:59 am

After a few minutes of negotiating, Simon thanked the boy for his cooperation and promised him that he'll repay the favor if they ever meet up again, even if there was a little chance of that happening. With the jet black guitar now in his hands, he made his way back to Haven and saw her rather gloomy position. He returned to his place next to her, all the while praying to Aphrodite or whichever god was listening for his plan to work the way he wanted it to.

Simon cleared his throat. Wow, I'm really going to do this. He strummed a few notes, checking if the guitar was in tune. Then he started to play, his fingers gracefully strumming the strings.

"You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door," he started to sing. He wasn't a born singer, but he reckoned he got most of the notes right and besides, his great job playing the guitar can make up for his singing ability. "Don't need make up to cover up. Being the way that you are is enough."

A few of the people around started to shift their attention to the two of them. Simon didn't know if it was the song or the situation caught their attention, but he found that he didn't care that much. "Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but you..."

Simon flashed a wide smile.

"Baby, you light up my world like nobody else. The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell. You don't know oh-oh, you don't know you're beautiful."

He heard a few girls sigh. He hoped he wasn't embarrassing Haven with this.

"If only you know what I can see. You'll understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe"--he tried to look into her eyes--"you don't know oh-oh, you don't know you're beautiful. Oh-oh, that's what makes you beautiful."

Last edited by Rune Dragon on Sat May 05, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 4:12 pm

and haven definitely didn't expect him to take a guitar and sit back down next to her, strumming it and starting to sing. She knew the song two words into it and there was no hiding her smile and her rosy red cheeks. Maybe it wasn't the responce she had been expecting, maybe it was really the exact oposite, but of course, he was right. She was insecure, among other things, she admitted to it.
Simon's action would have been a whole lot sweeter if people hadn't gathered and watched them, but Haven rarely cared. She only minded the people looking at her, probably wondering why this guy would sing this song to her.
She was still stuck on the negatives, and it was going to take a lot to change that. But Simon was still coming close to it.
"What are you doing?" Haven asked, laughing lightly, and taking her right hand to cover her eyes and cheeks hoping her blush would be hidden, and praying these people would just leave. Her smile stayed though, wondering what would have ever brought the son of Hecate to this.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:15 pm

((Sorry for getting some of the lyrics long in my last post. I just realized, lol))

Simon took Haven's laugh as a cue to keep on going. Besides, he was determined to finish this. The song just fitted her so well, he thought. Huh, it had been useful listening to these kinds of songs, even if the other guys questioned his manliness when he did. Well look where it got him now. He didn't get the chance to answer her question, because it was time to continue where he had left off.

"So c-come on. You got it wrong. To prove it right I put it in a song. I don't know why you're being shy and turn away when I look into your e-e-eyes."

Simon was surprised when he heard some few people clapping to the beat. "Everyone else in the room can see it. Everyone else but you..."

As he sang through the chorus, he vaguely heard some girls sighing again, but this time coupled with whispers. He almost laughed when he heard one say something along the lines of If the girl doesn't want him, I am so taking him for myself. Girls can be so funny sometimes, but he didn't care for them a lot, the exception being the blushing girl in fronnt of him right now.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:31 pm

was there some specific way she was suppossed to act to this? Because a few girls were giving her odd looks, as of they thought the demigod was insane. Haven tried not to notice but it wasn't as succesful as she would have hoped. Her attention was still captured by Simon, the embarrassed smile still on her face. But maybe it wasn't embarrassment. Maybe it was just aomething else. Haven just had her usual thoughts still in her mind.
Whatever these people were thinking, or saying, or doing, Haven did her best to not pay much attention. Her focus was on Simon and Simon only. What was she ever supposed to say to him? She needed this, so much. This fun and reasureing environment, it was all so beneficial for her self esteem. Was she supposed to thank him? She didn't know.
There was however one thing on Hhaven's mind that stuck out. She desperately wanted to lean forward and kiss Simon the way he did before, calling it a slip up or CPR or whatever. She just wanted to kiss him.

~Don't worry about it! (:
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:50 pm

The girls were starting to bother Haven, he could see that. It wouldn't do wonders to her confidence, what those girls were saying. He wanted to shut them up, but he didn't want to say anything that could lead to a fight. He smiled at Haven as he sang the last notes of the song, trying to tell her without words to ignore them. As soon as he was done, the performance was rewarded with a nice round of applause from the surrounding area. Simon chuckled, but his eyes were set on Haven.

Words weren't needed here. All she needed was just a healthy push to the right direction and a few gestures of reassurance to boost her self-esteem. Maybe a person too to guide her too. Whatever she needed, he wanted to be that. He liked her that much. Simon grinned widely at her, but deep inside he was getting nervous. What did she think of his little stunt? What if she got mad at him for attracting all this attention?

He stayed silent, waiting for her to speak. He was going to give her the freedom to react in any way she wished.

((Derp. I intended to type 'wrong' instead of 'long' in my last ooc. I derped.))
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:55 am

simon stopped singing and there was applause. Haven hadn't noticed how many people were actually there. It was a small crowd, but still a decent size. They didn't seem to want to leave and those girls were eyeing Haven like a hawk, anticipating her next move like she was the pray. Like I didn't get enough of this at school, She thought harshfully. Screw them.
She wasn't going to let that happen again, so she did something that surprised herself more than anything else. But it was what she wanted to do. She wanted to lean forward and kiss Simon, on the lips and hear the other girls sigh in disappintment and walk away, so she did. Haven leaned towards him, put a hand on his knee to steady herself and kissed him. And everything went as she had thought, and hoped, it would.

~No Problem! :]
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:03 am

Simon didn't know what he expected, maybe a few words? Well, he wasn't complaining. He held Haven by the waist, at the same trying not to crush the guitar between them (who knows what that boy would do to him if he wrecked the instrument). Simon's eyes fluttered close and he let his instincts guide him. He smiled in the kiss, just going with the flow. Right now, he was happy with the way things worked out.

Meanwhile the crowd seemed to have mixed feelings--some cheered, some sighed, some even groaned--but he was oblivious to all of it. What only mattered right now was Haven, so he pushed any irrelevant thought out of his mind. When he pulled away for air, he chuckled against her cheek. "Nice CPR."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:03 pm

it was definitely the best kiss they shared yet. It wasn't some co er up for something else, there was no excuse for it. It was just a kiss. One that Haven had enough curouge to make the first move for. The simple action she was able to take on without backing out before she got the chance. And as soon as their lips touched, Haven's insecurities left her and there was nothing but the two of them there. It was just them and no one else. There was no one to criticize them or tell them off. It was like a simple world where everything was just that.
When Simon pulled away Haven didn't realize she needed a breath as much as she did. She wondered if she had did the right thing until he spoke. What he said made her laugh, but she didn't pull back much. She stayed close to him, her eyes still closed. "I'm better at it," She teased thinking more about the CPR thing.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:58 am

Shifting in his position, Simon slid the guitar away from the two of them to pull Haven closer. A lot of people were probably watching, judging from the small crowd that gathered earlier. But he wasn't doing this for the show--it was for more than that.

"Nice, but I think it needs a little more practice," he whispered smoothly as he leaned down to kiss her again. He cupped her cheek with one of his hands while the other settled on her back. If someone gave him the chance to stay like this forever, Simon wouldn't say no to the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:24 am

haven might have been a little embarrassed to be doing this out in public, but at this point she wasn't. When Simon pulled her in again, she didn't back away, being embarrassed or not ready for something like that. No, there was nothing holding her back from this and she didn't wait for something that would.
Haven slid her arms around Simon's waist, hugging them closer together. She kissed him back, moving her lips in the only way she knew how, which wasn't saying very much. She had never really done this before, her experience was all from today. Did Simon mind about that? Did her care that she was so new to this she barely knew what to do? Maybe, but maybe not. She wouldn't know. She just had to go but what she did know and right now, that was enough for her.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:51 am

Well, maybe Simon's experience had taught him some things. He could at least kiss like a pro. His lips melded with Haven's, guiding her, and when he was just about to deepen the kiss...

"Ahem," someone just had to clear his throat. At first he didn't mind the guy but then someone tapped him on the shoulder, making him abruptly pull away. Blinking in surprise, Simon turned to him, trying not to let it show on his face that he was rather irritated at the interruption. "I'll need my guitar back."

"Wha--Oh! 'Kay man, thanks!" he said, managing a grin at the boy. The boy gave him a thumbs up before taking the instrument and returning to his girlfriend. Chuckling to himself, Simon shifted his attention back to Haven. "Might as well say that we are bound to be interrupted here," he said jokingly. "And look, it's dark enough. I promised to take you to see the city lights, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 3:55 pm

haven smiled when she pulled away. Her cheeks felt warm again when she remembered that they weren't necessarily alone like she had imagined and ever so hoped. It wasn't like she was embarrassed, it was just her normal reaction by now. She leaned back and ran a hand through her wavy blonde hair as Simon thanked the boy. Her smile never left her face.
Haven looked back towards Simon after the boy walked away and nodded to what he had said. "I'd like that." she told him. "I'd like that a lot."
She studied him for a moment, wondering what he was thinking, wondering just what he thought of all this. The crowd had pretty much cleared now, once they all figured out that Simon wasn't going to play again. "And thank you," Haven said, thinking it was the appropriate thing to say.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:57 pm

"Anything for you, Beautiful," Simon said, grinning widely. He slowly stood up and offered his hand. "Shall we?"

He wondered about the places he should take her. Should he just bring her to the resto? Or maybe just a leisurely stroll down the sidewalk would be good for her first, so she can spend some time taking in what the city had to offer. Or should he bring her to the cinemas? Had Haven been in one before? Wait, did he even have any mortal money on him? Thinking about all these things made Simon's head hurt so he finally decided to be spontaneous and go wherever their feet would take them. Girls love surprises, don't they?

"Prepare to be surprised," he suddenly announced. Figures, since he didn't have any plan in mind. He smiled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 8:26 pm

haven smiled even bigger. She didn't know how to react when he suggested the possibility of surprises. He probably wasn't planning anything specifically big, but a surprise was something she could go for and any one of the sort would be perfectly fine with her. She was mainly just ready to get out of Central Park where there were still people, yet a distance away, still lurking and somewhat watching. It sort of bothered her, but she was used to being watched.
"You are just full of surprises," Haven told Simon with a laugh as she took his hand and pulled herself up. "I don't think I can prepare myself." She let out a short laugh as she rubbed the back of her neck again, wondering how the rest of the night will play off.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:33 pm

Simon almost laughed at her statement. "I understand. I don't think I can prepare myself either."

Ignoring the stares he felt on their retreating backs, he led her to the sidewalk and kept a tight hold on her hand. Right now, everything seemed bright and alive. It was just too easy to lose someone in the crowd. Lights were everywhere, people were all around, and the air was filled with the noise you can only hear in the city--cars, some snatches of conversations, random ads even. He wondered what Haven thought of all this, how different it would look from her perspective. "So what do you think?" he asked her, not being able to hold his curiosity for much longer.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:46 pm

haven followed simon out into the busy sidewalks and loud streets, her hand still clasped with his. The streets were much busier than she could have imagined. Thos was nothing like she was used to, there was nothing here that even resembled what she was used to. There were no farms there were skyscrapers. There were no fields there was concrete androad for miles. There were nostars, but there were lights the made the entire skye light up in a bright explosion. And they were various colors. Glowing advertisements and sparkling neon signs. Haven was so taken aback it took her a bit more focus to regain her step next to Simon. It took her moment to respond and she did so while waiting a my a crosswalk. Where they going anywhere specific? "Wow. This is most definitely not how I imagined it."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:39 am

Simon found her words rather intriguing. The crosswalk light glowed green before he could ask and he pulled her along with him, not wanting to lose the country girl. "Why? What did you expect?" he asked curiously once they reached the other side of the street.

But his attention was divided though, and for good reason. As Simon glanced behind him, he spotted a strange man in a trench coat a few feet away. Bad news? The fellow seemed to be tailing them. Simon had an ominous feeling about him and it didn't help that he couldn't see his face. The man kept his head down, his hat completely hiding his face from view. Simon didn't dare mention this to Haven, not wanting to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:41 am

have was thinking about how to respond to Simon's question when she noticed him look behind them for a subtle moment. He looked unsure for a small moment and then shook it off like it was nothing. Haven stole a fast glance behind them but saw nothing unusual so turned back to Simon and shrugged. Maybe she really didn't expect anything in particular, but it wasn't like she would have thought it.
"Um, I don't know." she admitted laughing a bit and looking toward the cars passing. Y in the streets. "I guess I thought it'd be, um, filthier, if that's an appropriate word to use." Of course Haven didn't know then that there most definietly were the cleaner and dirtier parts of the city. She had no idea how to describe it because it was like nothing she ever experienced. However, in her mind she was coming up with much more simplier ways to maneuver the city streets and not only by car. it was an odd feeling to Haven.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:45 am

"Oh, I wasn't taking you to see those," Simon said, chuckling. "Unless of course, you want to see how filthy New York can be."

He glanced behind them again, and sure enough he saw the trench coat man again. Simon was pretty sure that the guy was following them now. He had taken random turns while walking since he had no destination in mind, and yet... He cleared his thoughts as he shifted his attention back in front. Maybe he was just overthinking things. He hoped he was.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:16 pm

"uh, no. i'm good with clean New York," Haven responded, but her mind was else where. Where were they going anyway. They had taken a good amount of turns and Simon kept looking behind them, like he was worried or something. "A-are you okay? Where are we even going?"
Haven took another look behind them only to see that the man was still behind them. He was a bit closer now, trailing close behind. There was something weird about him, something that made her skin crawl. She whipped her head back towards Simon, her eyes full of question. "Are we being followed?" she tightened her hold on his hand, wondering why this guy made Simon so...frantic, for the lack of a better word.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 1:23 am

"Ssshhh... I don't really know," Simon whispered under his breath. He maneuvered them both to a more crowded sidewalk. The more people there was, the easier it was to lose that strange man. He quickened his pace, barely dodging other people as he weaved in and out of the crowd. Then he stole a glance behind them. The man was gone. He heaved a sigh of relief. Thank the gods.

But that wasn't the worst of it. Because when he turned back to the front, the man in a trench coat was there. "Demigods... Have you any idea how dangerous it is to run amok in New York?" he spoke in barely a hiss, and it sent shivers down Simon's spine. Looking around, he realized that none of the mortals had noticed anything out of the ordinary. Well that was just great. He started to back away a few steps, pulling Haven with him.

"Okay man, chill. Besides, we weren't exactly running. We were walking," he said in an effort to buy some time.

The man laughed and started to look up, at the same time lifted his hat just slightly to show his face. Simon stilled. Instead of two, the creature only had one eye in the middle of his forehead.

"Cyclops. Run!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)   It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Not a Date...I Think...(Private)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next