Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:10 pm

Zachary • Hunter • Chance

[spoiler]Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) Tumblr_lyhr3yxs2U1qkspsro1_500

Zach leaned against the wall if the coffee shop, fixing the hat on his head. It was Spring and it was already getting warm in the coffee shop. His blue eyes flickered to the door everytime someone came in, hoping it was Taylor. Zach couldn't help but smile at the thought about Taylor. Gods did he love her. Brushing the blond hair out of his eyes, Zach looked out the window for Taylor. He knew coming into the city for her was hard. Yet, Zach was just willing to take that risk. Taking a few steps back to sit down, Zach bumped into someone, causing both of them to fall onto the ground.

"Sorry man," Zach said the person as he got up, brushing the dirt off of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:45 pm

~James Liam Carter~

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) Paul-wesley

James' trainers moved silently as he entered the coffee shop, waiting for Taylor. She had mentioned something about her father dying last time she had been in town however she hadn't wanted to say much. So, being a good friend, James hadn't pushed her on the topic.

James ordered a Starbucks coffee, with about seven shots of caramel. James liked caramel. James caught sight of his relection in the mirror as he passed, raising his eyebrows at his hair. For the first time ever, James had gone outside without any hair products on at all; his light brown hair spiked instead. He wasn't sure about it but, what the hell. He was only doing it for Taylor.

Looking away from the mirror just in time to see a kid bump into him. Well, maybe not a kid but James was still a little taller then him. "Maybe if you watched where you-" James started before sighing, shaking his head at the guy. "...whatever, man." He gave up, his English accent thick.

James' totally sexy outfit....
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45744069

Last edited by WelshGirl on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:33 am

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) Taylorcopy
|Taylor|16|Brooks|
// K H I O N E \\

The day didn't really look good to the Khione girl. Taylor had fallen asleep right after lunch, forgetting that she was supposed to be sneaking out of camp to go meet up with Zach and James in the nearest Starbucks cafe. She woke up just five minutes before the rendezvous time, and then resumed to cursing herself as she threw on whatever scrap of decent-looking clothes she could find. So, wearing just a random white shirt, a denim blue pair of pedal pants and her trusty pair of sneakers, Taylor strode off to the camp's boundaries, all the while trying to fix her hair. It wasn't much, until one of her arch enemies Caleb showed up in the camp entrance and threatened to tell Chiron that she was sneaking out. It took Taylor around fifteen minutes to shut Caleb up and get out of camp.

By the time she arrived at the place, with her auburn hair fixed in some sort of messy ponytail, Taylor was panting hard for running all the way to Starbucks. As she tried to even her breathing, Taylor told herself that she should try to look decent and much less haggard for this was the first time Zach and James would meet. She needed to be calm and cool about it, not looking like she was on the brink of exhaustion. She was still wondering what had led to this meeting when she walked in the cafe, her eyes darting around to look for any of the two boys. She spotted Zach first and was surprised to find him on the floor. Laughing, Taylor started to make her way towards him as she wiped her face with a dry towel. She wrapped her arms around Zach for a quick hug.

"Oh hey, Zach, why were you--" Taylor cut off when she realized that she recognized the boy right beside Zach. Well, she didn't expect James to style his hair like that. Guessing what had happened between the two boys, Taylor's eyes shifted between the two boys. Oh gods, this wasn't how she planned for them to meet.

"Hey, James," she said, smiling at him as well. She paused. "Er, Zach, this is James. James, Zach..." she trailed off, not knowing what was going to happen now.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Zach raised an eyebrow at Taylor. James. Why did that name sound so familiar? James. James. Then it hit Zach like a ton if bricks. James, son of Ares. Someone he had never got along with. Never. Zach stood there for a second, unsure of what to do. Zach had also heard a rumor saying that James and Taylor had kissed. Zach didn't believe it because he trusted Taylor. Yet, he couldn't help get a feeling that it was true.

Zach looked at James and stuck out his hand for James to shake. He might as well get along. For Taylor though.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:06 pm

James looked at Zach, gritting his teeth as he realised that this was Taylor's idiot boyfriend. James looked down at Zach's extended hand, not shaking it back. Instead, he took a sip of his coffee, turning to Taylor. "I don't think you understand how much I hate New-York. I'm only doing this for you." James smiled, his boue eyes gleaming as he brought his cup to his lips again.

Turning back to Zach, he raised an eyebrow. He wasn't going to touch the guy, but he wasn't afraid to make conversation. "You must be what? Fourteen years old?" James asked, being completely serious. Taylor had to remiember that the sensitive side that he always showed her, didn't get shown to others. Zach surely wouldn't get a glimpse of it.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 10:00 pm

Zach let his hand fall. This was not going well. Zach had a temper and James was just making it worse. Running a hand through his blond hair, Zach actually smirked at what James said. Zach knew he was older, but James was bigger. Zach's mind started to wonder who would win if James started with him. Zach was used to being stabbed, hit at, and shot at, all thanks to being in a gang. He couldn't help but laugh bitterly.

"Actually, I'm sixteen, almost seventeen," Zach said through his gritted teeth as he crossed his arms at Janes.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:20 am

Taylor actually looked like she was watching a tennis match by the way she kept turning her head to the two of them. The tension in the air was getting worse by the second, and Taylor was really nervous now. This had been a bad idea. A very bad idea. It was a good thing that none of them can read Taylor's mind right now. She was practically freaking out on the inside.

"Okay... might as well sit down now," Taylor muttered, taking the seat which was conveniently in front of her. She also noticed that her seat was in the middle of the two boys. Well, at least it put her in the perfect position if the two somehow wanted to start a physical fight. Taylor couldn't stop a fight of words though, and from the looks of it, both Zach and James were like ticking time bombs that can just suddenly explode. Oh crap, why was this happening?

"Yeah... let's get some coffee now. Huh, it's been a while since I last went to Starbucks. I think I'll have a cappuccino. Yeah, that's it. And you guys?" Taylor said a little faster than usual. She was too tense, and she kept asking herself why was this happening.

((I hate my time zone right now... Btw, changed Taylor's playby xD))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:23 am

James tried not to glare at Zach, sitting down next to Taylor and glad that he wasn't sitting next to Zach. He doubted he would start a fight with him; that wouldn't impress Taylor. Not that dhe would ever pick James, but he still wanted a chance, and even one too. He was just as good as Zach, and she should see that.

James pointed to his caramel coffee pointedly, tacking a sip of it to show her that he was fine. He looked over at James, raising his boredly. "What you want, Brah? I'll get them." What James had said had been friendly, but his tone was quite... challenging.

Same. I don'tthink you, me and Greek have ever been online at the same time xD
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Zach raised an eyebrow at Janes. Zach was never found of coffee. His dad had been addicted to that stuff and Zach really didn't want to be a coffeeholic.

"Uh no thanks; I'm fine," Zach said to James as he sat down as well, except he was on the other side and not sitting next to Taylor. Zach didn't let that bother him though. Silence filled the air. Looking at Taylor with his blue-green eyes, he grinned at her, glad she was here. Zach knew he could really never get along with James. He never got along with the Area kids on a daily basis anyway.

What time zone are you in Saph? I'm Eastern xD
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:32 pm

James watched Zach for a minute longer, wrinkling his nose up in distaste as he started to pull faces at Taylor from across the table. James had a disgusted feeling that they were about to make kissy faces at eachother in a minute, and James didn't think he would be able to watch that without punching Zach.

"Alright. I'll be right back." James said quietly, taking his coffee with him to the line, having to pass Zach. He smiled warmly at Taylor from behind his back, his blue eyes glistening before lining up, a mixture of keep-sake pounds and dollars in his pocket.

Saph is in the Phil-Phili-Ph....somewhere by China xD IM IN CENTRAL, because the British is awesome xD
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Taylor smiled back at Zach. She glanced at James, and noticed he was smiling as well, so she also returned his smile. Well, at least the smiles really worked to calm her down a bit, but she was still wary with the two of them. Taylor barely realized the fact that James was buying her her drink. She made a mental note to pay him later. Come to think of it, she hadn't actually paid Zach for the popcorn before. Taylor laughed a bit at the thought.

"So what's up, Tarzan?" Taylor said cheerfully, turning to Zach with a grin. She figured that the only way to have decent conversation with one was when the other was not around--something she should have realized long ago.

((GMT+8. I have the feeling that my time is exactly opposite your time there, Greek. And at GMT, Welshy is exactly in the middle of our time zones xD))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:38 pm

Zach couldn't help but grin back at Taylor chuckling. Same old Taylor. He leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips before pulling away. Zach just couldn't help but grin at Taylor. He leaned back in his seat, his fingers tapping against the table.

"I haven't been doing much lately cupcake. Just camp stuff, trying to like camp. You know, the usual," Zach told Taylr with a small smile.

Lol. I wish we were a in the same time zone. It's 10:40 PM here.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 10:56 pm

"You should like camp. Why? Because I'm in it. Ha, kidding," Taylor joked, chuckling a bit. Joking helped in this situation. Taylor wasn't even feeling really tense now. Guess that kiss helped too, Taylor thought with some amusement. She remembered that kiss with James back in the forest and slightly panicked, wondering if Zach knew about that. He wasn't saying anything about it, so she reckoned that he had no idea. Taylor hoped he didn't--it would make things a lot more complicated.

"So how're you liking it so far?" Taylor asked curiously as she leaned back on her seat as well. It was just nice to relax after her tiring travel from camp to here.

((10:55am here. Exact opposites alright))
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:25 am

James, who had been calmly standing in the cue, looling down at his iPod and had his drink in his other hand, happened to look up and catch Zach and Taylor kissing. His stomach turned and his fists clenched yet he looked aay quickly, trying to hide his saddness and distaste.

James was soon paying for Taylor cappucino and bought himself a bag of crisps - or potato chips, whatever you want to call them. He paid for it, tucking the bag of crisps under his arm, his and Taylor's scolding hot coffee in his hand. He set them down on the table, throwing the packet of crisps on the table in front of Zach.

"Have them, man. I got 'em for you.' James told him, sitting back down. Okay, it was a tiny lie but he knew that if he was nicer to Zach, then Taylor would speak to him more, and that's all he really wanted.

When you two were posting that earlir, it was 2.58AM for me. But the clocks go forward on Sunday so Im another hour ahead xD
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:38 am

"Thanks, Dream Boy," Taylor said as she took a sip out of her cappuccino. She nearly choked when she realized that he had called James by her nickname for him. How would Zach react to her calling James that? Okay, this time Taylor was just over-thinking things. She particularly thought of worst-case scenarios that could happen today. She needed to get a grip on herself.

Taylor was surprised to see James give Zach a bag of potato chips. She sighed in relief. Maybe they could all work out their differences and be friends. That was what she wanted to happen. Hopefully it will, but Taylor had the feeling that it won't.

"I'll pay you back when I figure out how many drachmas it is to one dollar," she told James with a light laugh, letting the taste of the coffee flood in her mouth. Ah, how she missed cappuccino. "And you too, Tarzan," Taylor added as she smiled at Zach, referring to the popcorn she still owed him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:52 pm

Zach raised an eyebrow as Taylor called James "Dream BOy." Did that mean that she did kiss James like his brother had told him? A knot formed in his stomach. Zach didn't believe it though; Taylor wouldn't do that. Zach gave James a small smile.

"Thanks man," Zach said with a light smile. Be nice, Zach chanted in his mind. Yet, he still couldn't help but roll his eyes at what Taylor said.

"You don't need to pay me back Taylor; I told you that," Zach told her with another smile.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:04 pm

James just nodded at Janes, leaning back in his chair and looking around the cafe, listening to Taylor and Zach's conversation at the same time. He decided to comment after Zach had finished speaking. "I don't care if you pay me back. You can if you want." James shrugged, knowing how stubborn the girl was.

Finishinng his last bit of coffee, James pulled out his iPod, putting one earbud in so he could half listen to music and half listen to them. Shuffling through his songs, he decided that he fancied My Chemical Romance - Ghost of you. He was pretty flexible with music and liked any genre really.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:33 am

Taylor didn't miss how Zach's eyebrows shot up when she mentioned 'Dream Boy.' Gods, what was he thinking now? Did he know about the kiss? Taylor bit her lip. She had the strangest feeling that he did, but he didn't want to bring it up. Or maybe she was just getting too paranoid in here. Yeah, she was.

"Psh, I'll totally pay you back," Taylor promised, waving them off impatiently. She took another sip of her cappuccino and swallowed thickly. What was she supposed to say now? She could feel the awkwardness in the air and she hated it. Taylor drummed her fingers on the table, not knowing how to break the silence.

((I lost my muse xD Just watched Hunger Games, which was awesome btw~))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Zach rolled his eyes at Taylor. He didn't want to agree with her. She was too stubborn. Zach brushed his blond hair away from his blue-green eyes. Silence filled the air. Awesome. Zach leaned back into his chair, crossing his arms.

"So, you guys do anything I interesting?" Zach asked Taylor and James, raising an eyebrow. He couldn't help but wonder if Taylor did kiss James.

OH SHUSH xD. I want to see it
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Taylor was already in somewhat of a paranoid state when Zach asked her that. She started to purposely sip on her cappuccino for a long time as she wondered what to say. Did Zach really know? Or was it just an innocent question? Taylor didn't like how Zach raised his eyebrows at them. He did look kinda serious. Taylor kept her cool. Act innocent, she thought.

"We race," Taylor said simply, half-smiling. It was partly true. Taylor decided not to bring up the part where she caused James to break his leg. She paused, staring at Zach. "Why, what did you expect us to do?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:21 pm

James blinked at Zach's question, wondering slightly what he actually knew. James was a good actor, so he was able to make sure there was no guilt on his face and forced the appearence of confusion instead. James ram a hand through his product-less hair, nodding along to what Taylor was saying.

"We don't do much." James told him bluntly, leaning towards Taylor briefly without thinking, his face fixed on Zach. "Why? You jealous that I'm spending so much time with your girl?" He asked, a disgusted tone to his voice when he said 'your girl'.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:23 am

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) Torimi
* VICTORIA ELIZABETH DALY *

Daughter of Aletheia
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tori really was bored. More bored than she usually was. Today, camp just seemed, well, boring. So, she decided to go for a walk. Tori put her hair in a braid, going down the side of her face. She wore her hollister shirt, jeans, and a pair of black flip flops. Tori wandered her way into a coffee shop, for no real reason.

Tori was just about to walk up to the counter and get something, when she heard a familiar voice. She turned around and saw James, Taylor (she thought that was her name), and some other guy. They seemed to be having a meaningful discussion. Tori took a small step closer to them, trying to listen. All she heard was, "Why? You jealous that I'm spending so much time with your girl?" Tori's eyes got wide and her mouth went dry. Was there something she didn't know about James?
http://www.polyvore.com/toris_wardrobe/set?id=45625601

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:30 am

Zach narrowed his eyes at James. What was that suppose to mean? He Ali couldn't help but get a but jealous as James leaned forward to Taylor. He cleaned his jaw and looked away, not knowing what to say.

"I don't know. I heard some things," Zach said to James, careful not to snap at him. Suddenly, Zach got the weirdest feeling they were being watched...or listened to. His green-blue eyes flashed up and he saw a girl.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:43 am

Taylor doubled her grip on her cup. Oh gods. Zach knew. There was no doubt in her mind that he knew all about the kiss. How did he know? Someone must've seen them. Taylor half-glanced at James. Did he tell anyone about that kiss? He would be so dead if he did. Taylor looked at Zach, about to say something when she realized that he was a bit distracted. She followed his gaze, only to see a girl she recognized from camp. Taylor's eyes narrowed a bit. She knew the girl by face--she was the one who came from Kronos' army.

"Hey," Taylor said coolly, looking at the girl. She was a little aloof, but only because she knew that the girl had once been their enemy. But secretly, Taylor was thankful that the girl arrived; at least her arrival shifted the direction of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:53 am

James looked over his shoulder to the girl that Taylor had greeted, his blue eyes widening when he saw it was Tori. He stood up quickly with a smile, probably looking weird to her seeing as he had no hair products on at all and his hair was spiked. "Hey Tori. What you doing-"

He stopped when he watched her expression, seeing her a little...uncomfortable and shocked. He pancked internally, wondering how much she had heard. He rested one of his large hands on her shoulde gently, raising his eyesbrows. "How much did you hear...of our conversation?" He asked, not knowing why he was so bothered if Tori had heard something she shouldn't have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next