Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:32 pm

* VICTORIA ELIZABETH DALY *
Daughter of Aletheia

Tori smiled a weak grin at Taylor. She couldn't really smile, not at a time like this. "I brought myself into this, not you." Tori said softly. Listening to her other comment, she laughed a little bit anyways, only because of her words' truth. She sat up a bit, not burying her face in her knees. Seeing Taylor look off into the distance, made the demigod as well, just for a short while. The sound of James's voice brought her out of that.

She looked at him for a moment and shook her head. "No-" she began, before cutting herself off. Sighing , she shook her head. "This is a mess..." Tori mumbled, just now noticing James was leaning closer. She sighed and looked down at the grass. "I'll be fine." Tori said. She wanted to say, "I am fine.", but being the daughter of truth, a lie could never escape her lips. Those words would've been a lie.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Zach bit his lip and looked over at Taylor. What could he do? James was better for Taylor anyway. At least he wouldn't run away from problems. Zach sat down next to Taylor, his blond hair coming into his eyes. He flicked it away and played with a small piece of grass.

"Is it wrong to say Janes is better for you? I run away from everything," Zach said to Taylor, sighing at the end. It was the truth though.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Taylor glanced at James but turned away quickly. She was too ashamed to even look at him for a few seconds. Maybe she should just leave. Taylor was about to stand up when Zach sat down next to her. She was a little bit surprised at that. Taylor assumed that Zach didn't want to have anything to do with her anymore. When he spoke, Taylor sighed as well. She thought this was turning into those romantic movies she disliked. Well, maybe it had been one of those from the start. A totally messed up romance.

"I don't know, Zach. What do you think?" Taylor said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. She sighed, rubbing her face with her hand. She laughed dryly, amused that she can be sarcastic at a time like this. But Taylor knew that she couldn't be with James. Not when she had hurt him so much. Not when James should be basically hating her right now. Not when the girl beside her liked him too.

"Look, I understand if you don't want to get back together," Taylor started, no longer being sarcastic. "I doubt that you'll be able to trust me again."

Taylor stood up with her eyes closed, dusting off the ends of her shirt. She looked at Zach, staring into his eyes. She didn't want to think that this would be the last time that she could do that. "But y'know, James was right. I picked you," she paused, swallowing thickly before saying the next words, "I love you."

Taylor managed a sad smile. It took all of her willpower not to cry on the spot. Save the crying for later, when she was back in her room in the cabin. Where no one can see her tears.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:58 am

James looked down at the large, bleeding cut on the back of his hand, feeling sad and awkward. It was obvious that Taylor didn't feel the same towarda him. "I just want...a chance. Please, Taylor." He looked up at her, his blue eyes trying to catch hers.

"You know me better then anyone has in a long time, and I don't care that you have hurt me in the past. I'm sorry I have been a jerk, and I'm sorry for forcing you into stuff that you don't want." James ran a hand through his soft hair. "Just...give me a chance."

My muse has gone because I just got braces and I'm in pain Dx
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:00 am

Zach bit his lip and looked up at Taylor with his blue-green eyes. What was he suppose to do? This was complicated. Oh gods, Twilight. Zach couldn't help but smile wrly at the thought.

"I love you too. But...James is better. He's stronger. I'm just a Demeter kid with the same God dammed problems," Zach told Taylor with a dry smile. He stood and wrapped his arms around Taylor, giving her a long kiss on her forehead.

"I love you. But, James is better," Zach whispered in Taylor's ear, closing his eyes. It would be hard for him to let go of her. Zach didn't want to let go either.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:27 am

What James said made Taylor crumble. Gods, what was she supposed to do now? Taylor loathed how this was becoming Twilight--one of the movies she furiously hated. But Taylor held on to the fact that she was not like Bella. If Zach left, she was not going to end up like a suicidal shell. She promised to herself that she wouldn't. Even if she was broken, she would have to move on. But then, James...

"Screw this, I'm becoming a Hunter," Taylor said briskly, not knowing if she meant it or not. Her eyes were closed, and she was afraid that tears will come out if she opened them. She savored the moments of this hug. She wondered if it would be the last.

"So you're giving me away?" Taylor deadpanned, her voice only loud enough for Zach to hear. It sounded like that to her.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Zach just held on Taylor tighter when she said that. Niw Zach didn't want to let Taylor go. Ever. Zach buried his face in Taylor's neck, not wanting to let go of her ever. Zach had dated other girls in past, but Taylor meant everything to him.

"No. I don't want to," Zach whispered to Taylor, only for her to hear. Why couldn't James just pick Tori and get over it?
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Taylor's breath hitched, her heart starting to race. "Then don't!" she breathed almost desperately in Zach's ear, holding on to him. Wasn't that easy? Taylor just realized how badly she didn't want to let go. Zach was her first love. And Taylor knew that first love never dies.

"You promised my dad," Taylor paused a little, feeling some sort of numbness as she mentioned her father. "Remember? You promised him... Gods, Zach, if you want me to make an oath on the River Styx that I won't kiss another guy again I will!"

This was as close as Taylor could get to spilling her heart out. She was never good at this stuff. She thought of James for a minute there. Taylor didn't dare open her eyes and look at him. She couldn't stand the pain etched in his face. She was going to break him again; she was sure of it. Taylor didn't feel like she could ever give James what he wanted. She felt like there was another girl suited for him, but he was apparently too blind to see that. Even if that girl was right there, sitting beside him.

Taylor buried her face in Zach's shoulder. She braced herself for his reply. For what his reaction was going to be. For her next move would depend on what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:43 am

James felt his heart shatter into a million pieces yet his didn't say anything. Pain flickered across his emotions for a tenth of a second before calming. He didn't know what to do anymore.

When he had met Taylor, he had been arrogant, a jerk and full of himself. That's how he usually came across to people. However, he had accidently let Taylor see his hidden, sensitive side which seemed to be the worse mistake ever as she continued to hurt him.

Tori, however, hadn't had a glimspe of that arrogant front....probably because she had caught James by suprise when they first met. Out of the two girls though, James had not opened up to either of them about his past and he doubted he would ever tell Taylor. Did that mean something? James shrugged it off.

"Jeez. Just choose already." He rolled his eyes, before muttering only loud enough for Tori to hear; "I'm tired of hanging out with you losers."

Of course he didn't mean it, but James had come to the conclusion that to prevent his heart from breaking again, he had to be a jerk from now on until he found the right person. He was oblivious, however, to the fact that the right person was sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:35 am

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori stayed silent as they talked. She didn't really have anything to add to it, considering they weren't talking to her, or about her. Tori wrapped her arms around her knees, listening to Taylor, Zach, and James. It seemed like they just wanted to make up their minds, Zach especially.

As the scene unfolded, she sighed, utterly bored with this. Tori was beginning to think that this was a waste of her time. Besides, it seemed like Taylor would choose Zach, and James would get mad. Wait, James was already mad, never mind. Then that would be it, and Tori would probably still have feelings for James. The end of how she thought this would go.

Then Tori heard James talk again, and she shook it off. She already knew he wasn't in the best mood ever. Great, but there had to be something that maybe made him change his mind, and stay. Tori wanted him to stay...
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:26 am

Zach glared at James a but when he said what he said. Zach still had his arms wrapped around Taylor, threathing to not let go. Zach knew his choice would hurt James. James and Taylor seemed to have a connection he would never understand.

"I think my choice I'd pretty clear," Zach mumbled, finally looking up at James and Taylor. A flicker of movement behind James caught his eye. Zach squinted his eyes and suddenly put the hood of his sweatshirt over his head. Rival gangs.

I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF xD
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:51 am

Taylor looked up, hardly daring to believe it. It took a few seconds to sink in, and when it finally did, Taylor let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding and buried her face in Zach's shoulder. Her gratitude can't be expressed in words right now. Zach gave her a second chance. That was all she could ask for. And Taylor was sure as hell not wasting it. Taylor felt Zach place his hood over his head and she pulled back, startled, only to see that he was focusing on James. Oh gods James. Taylor whipped around just in time to see a flash of movement behind the son of Ares.

Taylor tensed, not really knowing what was happening. But she had a hunch. And her hunch told her that it was something bad. A little part of Taylor cursed at the timing. Really, fate? Give her something to worry about when she should be celebrating?

"I think we have something to worry about," Taylor said, her eyes narrowing into slits as she broke free of Zach's grip to move freely.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:32 am

[size=11]James gritted his teeth, looking away pointedly. What a bunch of....naughty words. Taylor was a.....naughty word. Zch was a.....naughty word. Tori was a....friend. She actually hadn't don anything to him so they were still cool.

James looked behind him however, his eyes focusing on a group of wastemen that were walking their way. He stood up quickly, taking in their hoodies and cold looks. James couldn't help but laugh. "Whoa, how cliché." He mocked, loud enough for them to hear.

"What did you say, English gay boy?" One asked, trying to sound threatening. James knew that he had probably just doomed them all to a fight yet his ADHD and Ares blood forced him not to back down. Instead, his smile was wiped off his face, replaced with a glare.

"What did you call me?"
James demanded, taking a step closer to the on in front who seemed ot be their leader. They must have been the same height, yet James didn't know what each one of them could be hiding beneath their hoodies.

"English. Gay. Boy." The guy laughed, almost challenging James to see what he would do. James gritted his teeth, about to walk away when the boy spat at him. "What you gonna do about it?"

James punched him. Hard.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:43 am

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori got up and followed Taylor's eyes to a gang. She crossed her arms, glaring at them. Gangs were all over New York, Tori should know. This was her turf, were she grew up. She probably knew some of the people under the hoods, and they hopefully didn't recognize her.Then, they started insulting James. Tori found this amusing, because the gang members had no idea what James could do to them.

Tori noticed the leader, she heard that voice before. Ace. She looked at James, then at Ace, seeing the son of Ares throw a punch at Ace. Tori wasn't going to stop James form beating Ace up, she would enjoy it. She really hated that boy anyways. Too controlling, evil, and well, other not so nice words.

She looked back at Zach and Taylor, and mouthed, " What are we supposed to do?" Tori didn't know, well she did, but it wasn't a good solution. She was in a gang before, actually she was in that gang... but it was different back then. Tori knew this would lead to a fight, but she was hoping it wouldn't.... o wait...

It already had.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:08 am

Zach knew this was going to turn out bad. He knew the leader. Ace. Zach pushed Janes away as the other two boys in the group pulled out knives. We, two could play at that game. Zach took out his knife which would be useless. It only worked on monsters. But Ace seemed conviced. Ace took out something shinny and Zach stepped back, seeing it was a gun. Zach swung his fist at Ace, breaking his jaw. The other two boys stepped back as Ace fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:20 am

Taylor glanced at Tori, understanding what she had just asked. She looked around, noticing that they were outnumbered. Taylor took off her ring, which instantly morphed into her trusty sword. Well it wouldn't do much since it was celestial bronze, but it had worked to make some kids back away once. Maybe it'd help again. Taylor glanced at Tori again, mouthing back her reply.

"We fight back."

Taylor swung her sword around in an arc, trying to look intimidating. It worked a little, making some of the boys take a few steps back. They still pulled out knives though, which were more useful than Taylor's sword at the moment. Crap, Taylor looked around. She needed water. She chanced a look downwards and spotted the grass. They had some dew on them. It wasn't much, but Taylor could work with that.

Taylor smirked as she turned her attention back to the boys. Instantly the water droplets on the grass began to freeze and they rose, almost eerily, seeming to combine into bigger blocks of ice right there in midair. The boys widened their eyes but Taylor didn't care what they saw. She brought her hand down, and the blocks of ice went towards the boys' heads. With a loud 'thunk', the boys were knocked out.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:55 am

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori watched as Zach took on Ace, and soon he was down. Then Taylor knocked out two boys with her ice powers. Tori figured it was her turn to kick some butt. She reached for her daggers and casually walked over to the boys, who also were carrying blades. They chuckled at her, as if a girl couldn't possibly beat them.

Tori gave them a evil grin, almost daring them to make the first move. One did. He tried to stab her arm. She rolled to the side, and slashed him in the shin. Tori wouldn't make fatal wounds on them, no no, just little wounds. She got back up and saw another boy coming for her. Tori just slashed in in the leg as well, not bothering to let him have a counter attack.

She was about to walk away, but the second guy got up. Her had his knife, and was about to strike when she flat out punched him in the face. Hard. Grabbing his face, the guy back up, not wanting anymore pain.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:08 am

James stood near the back, having been pulled back by Zach. He had been about to back him up against Ace but he was soon down. James was about to get another boy who was slowly starting to advance closer to them when he saw Tori start to fight. Idiot.

James laughed as the boy backed off, yet his chuckle was cut shirt when he was one of the boys about to grab Tori from behind. James gritted his teeth, tackling the guy down with a rugby tackle, forcing them both down on the ground. James sat on the guy, punching his head back and forth.

Well, that was until the boy brought his knee up into James'...awkward bits. James groaned, rolling off the guy onto the grass next to him, cussing at the pain. One of the guys started kicking at James as he was unable to move, laughing bitterly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori spun around, hearing a thump. She saw James, and some other guy on the ground. Aw, James had protected her. Wait did she just think that? Ignoring. Tori watched the fight for another minute, until James wasn't winning. In fact, it looked like he was losing, terribly.

Anger rose to the demigod's cheeks as she stormed to his attacker, dagger in hand. She thrust her blade in front of the boy's neck. "You'd better stop before you get hurt." she said, taunting the boy. He was a little taller than her, but Tori could care less about that. "Whatcha gonna do? Poke me?" the boy asked, laughing. She smirked, putting more pressure on the dagger, and the guy's neck "Poke? Nah. Slice? Possibly." she remarked.

The guy's friend had stopped kicking James, and they focused on Tori. "Now, now, girlie." he said, trying to back up. "Don't ever touch him again." Tori said sternly, digging her knife into his neck a little more. It wasn't enough to draw blood, just enough for the boy to know she was serious. The guy's exchanged glances, while doing so, Tori punched the first one in the face, and kicked the other in a... sensitive area."Scram." she said, watching the two guys backing up, and running off.

Tori smiled contently, and knelt down beside James. "Gods, are you okay?" she asked, her eyes glistening with concern.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:05 pm

James continued to swear for a minute longer, talking about someone's Mother and how they should...well, you get the idea. James inhaled deeply, running a hand through his messy brown hair, which was now falling into his blue eyes.

He looked up at Tori for the first time, finding her looking very worried. Was she worried for him? Was James-

Whatever. James looked away, realising that he had probably been staring at her. He slowly got to his feet, leaning over and resting his hands on his knees. "I'm fine, Babe. Tired. They kicked me...real hard." He told Tori, spitting on the ground.

James straighted, taking Tori's hand and pulling her to her feet so he didn't have to look all the way down at her. "What about you? You would have got your arse kicked back there I hadn't stepped in. I'm like your knight in shining armour." James laughed, grinning cheesily.

James' mind didn't process the fact the he was still holding Tori's hand.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori rolled her eyes at James and all his cheesiness. Typical James, meaning, yes, he was just fine. "Yeah, sure, whatever boosts your self esteem." she said, smiling brightly. her face still had a little of the blush she had acquired when she noticed that James was staring for her for a moment. Tori had to admit, she might've been staring as well.

She looked around,seeing the gang was gone. Hm, they were pretty good at kicking arse. "Did we win?" Tori asked, looking around the area. It seemed like they had fled. Cool.

She just realized that James was still holding her hand. Tori pulled it away, instinctively. A red blush formed on her face as she looked at James, then the ground, and back again. Finally her gaze rested on the other couple a few feet away.

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:50 pm

When Zach adh been taking care of Ace, everyone else seemed to do their own thing. Ace finally got the idea and backed away, not before giving Zach a smile. That smile started to make Zach worry as Ace ran. Oh gods, what was he going to do now? Even though the other boys had fled, that didn't mean Ace would go and get other guys...

Zach wiped his lip with the back of his hand, wiping the blood on his jeans. Well, at least Zach didn't get stabbed or shot. That would probably have tramatized Taylor. Taylor. Zach's eyes searched for her and he couldn't help but pull her into a hug. He didn't know what to say really as he pulled away. Zach couldn' help but look for Ace with something surprising.

"We should leave. Ace gave me that smile that says he's coming back. But worse," Zach said slowly, the memories flooding into is mind as he remembered the gang fights. And Ace. Zach couldn't help but close his eyes and clutch his head. Fablous.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Zach looked really troubled and serious that Taylor couldn't help it. Before anything can stop her, she pulled Zach down to give him a lingering kiss. It didn't last long, but it meant a lot. To her, at least. Taylor pulled away, a smile gracing her lips. "Sorry, Tarzan," she said, chuckling a bit as she turned to the others.

She purposefully avoided James's eyes. That would really be awkward. Her eyes swept over the two's entwined hands. She almost breathed a sigh of relief. So a fight was all it took for them to realize that? Taylor looked over at Tori, giving her a small smile. She may have been part of Kronos' army in the past, but Taylor was starting to look at her differently now. She didn't really trust her fully yet, but hey, at least that was a start.

"Not quite," Taylor said in answer to Tori's question. Taylor had learned something about gangs. Winning was only temporary. Sooner or later they'd be back for revenge. "They'd probably be back soon."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:32 pm

James blinked as Tori pulled her hand away, shrugging it off and looking down at his feet, still not moving. He gritted his teeth as he heard Zach and Taylor speaking, keeping his back to them and watching Tori as they spoke. Tori was looking at the ground so it was okay.

The child of Ares really, really wanted to say something offensive to Taylor. I mean, she deserved it for breaking his heart. Surely now he could get his revenge by breaking hers. But, I suppose it was a good thing that he was good at holding things back, despite having a violent manner with his ADHD.

James ran another hand through his productless hair, feeling the need to do so as it was a habit of his. "Shut the..."- Naughty word - "...up, Taylor. Don't act like you actually know this stuff."

Okay. Fine. Maybe James couldn't stop that from slipping out.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:15 am

Taylor's eyes narrowed dangerously. She doesn't really take insults well. This reminded her of a similar happening some time ago. It had been a fight full of very... colorful words. She didn't want this to turn out like that again. Taylor closed her eyes as she clutched her head. She was terribly close to snapping now, but she had to control herself. Gritting her teeth, Taylor tried to keep her cool and remain silent. But she just couldn't ignore what James said--she just needed to say something back.

"I can still try," Taylor said through clenched teeth, looking at the ground. Her voice dripped of venom though, and she dared not look at James since if she did, she was afraid that she'll lose control of her mouth.

Taylor sighed, tugging at her hair. She never seemed to perfectly get along with James, did she? Why the Hades did he even like her in the first place? Life can be so confusing sometimes, Taylor noted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next