Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 am

* VICTORIA ELIZABETH DALY *
Daughter of Aletheia

Tori was going to lie to James, if she could've. She was getting mixed messages from the other two. Tori could tell that Taylor knew her, by the Kronos army. Turning her attention back to James, she bit her lip. "I heard enough." Tori replied at first. "I didn't know that you and Taylor spent so much time together." she said softly. It didn't help that she was in front of three sets of eyes, and the tension seemed to be building.

Tori didn't know what to think. She thought she was beginning to have feelings for James, but did he like Taylor? If he did, there was no way she could compete. No, she wouldn't do that again. Also, was Taylor dating this other guy? The situation seemed to be very complicated.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:20 am

James licked his lips, which were suddenley dry. He shook his head, ignoring Taylor and Zach who were still sitting and keeping his attention on Tori as he spoke to her. "Tori. We are just friends-" He told her before pausing, looking at Taylor. "I mean, we did kiss-" He blurted, his ADHD forcing him to speak.

He looked back at Tori, tilting her chin up gently to look him in the eyes. He knew that he had landed Taylor in it with Zach now, and he was sorry. He didn't know what to do! "...but she doesn't...like me like...but I..." He cussed, flustered as he tried to make sense.

"I'm sorry." James mummbled to Tori, hoping she would be okay with him. It wasn't as if they were dating. She probably didn't even hold feelings for him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 am

Zach's eyes widened when James said it. It was true. It was. Zach suddenly felt sick as his mouth went dry. Another knot formed in his stomach. Zach trusted Taylor. Now, all she had done was broken the trust thing they had in their relationship. He looked over at Taylor, pain in his eyes. He stood up, wanting to leave.

"Why?" Zach asked Taylor as he put his sweatshirt back on, about to leave. Taylor was a big girl. She didn't need him. Zach looked down at Taylor and bit his lip.

"Taylor...Just choose James. He's better for you anyway," Zach said, not looking into her eyes. Zach gave Taylor one last hug and kissed her forehead before leaving the table and walking away.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:06 am

"Crap... what have I done?"

Taylor felt her heart sink. She hid her face in her hands, trying to shut the world away. Taylor wasn't the type of girl who would cry in a public situation like this, but she was practically on the verge of it. She could feel her strength leaving her. She wanted so badly to chase after Zach, but gods, it hurt to see him hurt. It hurt even more to know that she was the one who caused this all. Taylor deserved it. But did Zach?

Taylor couldn't help it. Her body shook as she attempted to contain herself. Her hands covered her face, muffling her cries and tears, as her whole world seemed to go down.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:18 am

James watched as Zach walkedout, his gaze watching Taylor as she shook and cried. He couldn't let her be unhappy. He didn't like Zach, but Taylor did. All he wanted was for her to be happy. To see her like this...it broke his deformed heart.

Jammes ran out of the café, chasing after Zach. Grabbing his shoulder and stopping him halfway down the street. "C'mon, man. I kissed her, she didn't kiss me. It was my fault. Please don't leave her. She doesn't...want me...she wants you." He growled the last bit, trying not to be angry.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:25 am

At this point, Zach was trying his best not to get angry. It really wan't working. He pushed James away as he grabbed his shoulders. Zach's green-blue eyes were blazing as he clenched his fist and swung at James, hitting him square in the jaw.

"She kissed back though. I know," Zach growled at James, fed up with everything. Zach knew he was probably going to run again, but who cared. He wasn't going to keep his promise with Taylor anymore. Zach stood back, waiting for james to punch back.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:23 pm

James was suprised when Zach punched him. And it hurt. How could this loser hurt him? It was a mystery. From the shock and power behind the punch, James stumbled back slightly, his back hitting the wall.

James leaned over for a second, resting his hands on his knees and he spat out blood. Great. James straightened again, his face calm as he straightened again, standing right in front of Zach.

And punched him with all his strength in his gut, knowing it would hurt him seeing as James was a son of Ares and quite strong.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori's eyes got darker as he kept trying to fix this. It wasn't really helping any of them. James could tell he was really trying, but none of it made sense. First, he said that they were just friends, which Tori was fine with. Then, he said that they kissed? What? For some reason she felt just as guilty. Then Zach gave Taylor a hug, and was about to leave. Tori glanced over at Taylor, who was crying.

She looked over at James, who was being punched by Zach. "Oh, great..." Tori thought. She watched as he hit Zach back, only harder. The demigod also noted that there would probably be blood shed soon. Yes, sure enough, James had blood on the corner of his mouth. Brilliant. Tori felt the need to intervene. "Guys! Seriously?" she exclaimed, coming in between them.

Tori crossed her arms, looking from one to the other. "I get that you guys are mad, but do you have to fight?" she asked. Tori knew this wasn't really her fight, and that she didn't even belong here right now. Then again, she didn't want anymore bloodshed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Zach felt the wind get knocked out of him when James punched him hard in the gut. He stumbled back, knocking into someone. Before Tori could really stop the fighting, Zach punched James in the face again, his hand breaking. Zach stumbled back as Tori got in between them. He wiped his mouth, trying his best not to throw up because of the gut punch. Zach's eyes only stayed on James, glaring at him.

"Yes," Zach said, answering Tori's question. Grass soon cracked the sidewalk and Zach realized that his powers were responding to his anger. If only he could strangle Jame
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:09 pm

James tried to stop and listen to Tori, but if Zach wanted a fight; then a fight he would get. James stumbled back again as Zach punched him full in the face. James felt something stuck in his throat and starting hacking, trying to get it out.

When it did finally come out, it landed on the pavement with a small thud, along with a trail of blood. James saw that it was one of his back teeth and James' tongue felt the bloody gap now left in his mouth.

"You freaking dumbass." James growled, grabbing Zach by his jacket and throwing him against the wall. He laughed bitterly as grass spurted up from the pavement. "What you gonna do to me, Pansy? Set your flowers on me?"

James laughed again, punching Zach across his face whilst holding him against the wall, stuck and secure. James could taste the blood that was clogging up his mouth and spat it on Zach's face.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Zach gritted his teeth as James spat in his face. His lip was busted from Janes punching him in the face. But, Zach was used to getting hit or beaten. It was all part of being in a gang. Zach kicked James in the spot that no one wanted to kicked and pushed him away. Grass and vines wrapped around James's ankles, pulling him down to the ground. Zach wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, getting the blood off his face. Zach seized James by his shirt and pushed Janes against the wall just like Janes had done.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:08 am

It was a few moments before Taylor pulled herself together. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself. Taylor blinked out her last tears, hearing some sort of commotion outside. Quickly she stood up and got out of the coffee shop. It was at that time that it started drizzling. Taylor froze, seeing the two boys in a fight. Her hands clenched into fists as she stared at them. She didn't even notice that Tori was also there. The scene made her feel angry all of a sudden. And you know what happens when Taylor gets pissed off.

Without even considering what she was doing, Taylor fearlessly strode over to the two boys and tried to pull them away from each other. Taylor shot Zach and James emotionless looks. Cold was practically radiating from her body. She didn't mind the drizzle that was slowly progressing into rain.

"Stop this -bleep-. What the hell is the point?" Taylor said as she tried to keep Zach and James apart. She almost spat out words in her anger and frustration.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:20 am

Zach stumbled back as Taylor pulled them apart. He ignored the throbbing in his cheek to notice how Taylor was. She looked horrible. Taylor had looked like she had been crying or something. Zach wanted to hug her and hold her, but he couldn't after what he did to her. Zach knew that at least two people were going home with a broken heart. He knew one of them was him.

"Why can't this be easy!" Zach cried out, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:05 am

James let Taylor pull him away, gasping for breath seeing as Zach had practically tried to kill him. Despite his better judgment, James didn't swear or react at Taylor. Instead, he went to stand next to Tori, resting his hand in her arm.

However, looking from Zach and Taylor, he saw how much he had hurt her. Maybe they were even now. "Will you stop being so childish?! Taylor needs you to comfort her! She picked you! Not me! So will you grow up and at least be grateful that you have her?! I wish I did!" James yelled, wanting to comfort Taylor himself but he knew she wouldn't like it.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:22 am

Taylor's jaw tensed as she closed her eyes. She was angry alright. Angry at herself. And maybe a bit at the others too. She flexed her fingers, barely feeling the raindrops trickle down her body. She looked down on her hand, seeing the raindrops there start freezing. She couldn't help herself. This was her power going out of control. Taylor sighed. She needed to control her emotions right now, only then could she control her power.

Slowly, Taylor turned to Zach. Her face was blank and she seemed to be staring at a spot right behind him. "Let's get this straight," Taylor said quietly, fighting to keep her voice stable. She felt a slight sense of deja vu. "Are we breaking up?"

It hurt to get the words out, but Taylor needed to be sure.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:31 pm

Zach bit his lip at that question. He didn't want to leave Taylor, but that kiss was eating him away. That would bother him for the next few days or weeks. Zach looked down, his hair falling in his face.

"I don't want to Taylor. I really don't. But you kissed James," Zach said slowly, looking back up at Taylor. His eyes flickered over to James and then back to Taylor. He wanted to hug her and hold her, but that had been provoked at the moment. A little quote though stuck in Zach's mind. If you are in love with two people, choose the second one because if you were really in live with the first, you would have never fallen for the second.

"Do you like James?"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 10:39 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori almost held her breath, wondering what Taylor would say. She prayed that the other girl would reply with, "No," or "I don't know...". Tori didn't know if she liked James yet. She was beginning to think that she did, but her head wasn't listening to her heart. Tori's head told her, "Don't you dare! You'll just leave him, or something! Do you want to put someone through that again?" On the other hand, her heart was saying, "Just go for it!" Needless to say, they weren't getting along.

Tori looked at James, trying to read his face. Then she glanced at Taylor, and Zach. Why did this have to be so difficult for them all? She was pretty sure that all four of them were close to snapping, emotionally.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:22 am

Taylor clutched her head as she let out a deep sigh. She glanced at Tori and James. The girl was looking rather torn as she surveyed the scene. James sported some blood trickling out of his mouth as he held Tori's arm. Taylor clenched her teeth as she averted her gaze, looking into Zach's eyes instead. Those blue-green eyes that drove her crazy.

She mentally apologized for what she was about to say. Maybe James will end up getting hurt again, but what else can she do? Taylor sighed. That was all she seemed to do to him, wasn't it?

"No," Taylor said slowly and finally. "I know, I admit we kissed, but that just... I mean, it's not the same. It's just not. It was... a compensation," Taylor confessed, just realizing how stupid her logic was. She didn't really know how to explain it. And Taylor wasn't really the type of person who was good with words in these situations.

"I'll understand if you don't believe me," Taylor said. "But for the record, I don't want to break up either."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:26 am

James couldn't listen to this anymore. He just couldn't listen to Taylor hurt him again; just for herself. James licked his lips, tasting blood but he ignored it. With one last saddening look at Taylor, he walked down the street, back into the coffee shop.

People gave him looks as he passed but he just continued, entered the mens toliets. It was empty. He banged his head against the wall, hard. Cussing, James pinched the large mirror and breaking it into a million pieces as it hit the ground. James grabbed his hair, practically yanking it out. He wanted someone to catch up with him amd comfort him. He needed someone to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Zach wanted to say something, but James walked away. Zach bit his lip, not knowing what to do. He didn't know if he could trust Taylor anymore. He looked back down, running a hand through his hair before going after James without saying a word. Zach opened the door to the bathroom finding James punch the mirror. Ow. He watched silently, not saying anything.

"Hey," Zach finally said, putting a light hand on James's shoulder. Zach knew he was either going to get punched or told to go away or something bad, but he didnt care. James was the one who went after him, it would only be fair to dothe same.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 pm

James shrugged off Zach's hand lightky, saying; "Dude, I don't like you. Don't touch me." Yet, James said i tirddly, not putting any anger into it so it sounded plain. There was one shard of glass left on the wall, in which he could see blood dripping from the corner of his mouth and his knuckle had completely split, leaking a lot of blood.

"Sorry, Man. It's just...Taylor is probably the best thing that could ever happen to you, so don't let her go over a stupid kiss. It was only a stupid kiss to her anyway." James said through gritted teeth, leaning against one of the walls and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 4:44 pm

Zach stood still, not knowing what to say. He sat down next to James. Not to close though that it would seem uncomfortable. Zach's blond hair fell into his green-blue eyes as Zach looked down, playing with a piece of glass.

"I shouldn't leave her. But you are the better choice for her. I'm always running away from camp and stuff and never come back for long periods of time. Why be in a place where no INE cares right? You don't seem like the type of person to runway when things get tough. You should be with her instead. You're the stringer person. I'm the one who runs away. But, she needs both if us now. She watched her father die before her own eyes," Zach said to James, closing his eyes at that memory and shuddered lightly, suddenly feeling cold.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:02 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori was relieved for a quick, almost meaningless second. Then, James stormed off, with Zach following after him. Her heart fell a little, and she sunk down to the grass. Burying her head in her knees, she let out a little sob. Did this always have to happen to her? Just when she dishes out her feelings, the get smacked down. Tori sighed and stopped her crying, wiping away the small tears, that were turning into ice because of Taylor's powers. She looked at the green grass, and another tear fell. Tori was just beginning to realize something. It seemed that James loved Taylor, hence why he left.

She wasn't really the one in this. Tori just happened to show up. She felt like a little girl, lost in the streets of New York. Tori was that little girl before, she didn't want to feel like that again.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Taylor closed her eyes as the two boys went away. Zach won't probably take her back though. That was a big thing she had done. Why did she have to let that stupid kiss happen? She could've just pushed James away or something. Then they won't have to be in this stupid mess. Taylor opened her eyes only to see Tori sobbing down at the grass. Just great.

Taylor walked up to where the other girl was and sat down beside her. An awkward silence filled the area, and pretty soon Taylor just felt the urge to say something. Anything to break the silence.

"I'm sorry you have to be tangled up in this mess," Taylor began, looking into the distance. It didn't take a genius to know that the other girl felt something for James. Heck, Taylor figured that Tori would be somewhat angry at her now. Taylor looked down and yanked out a few bits of grass in frustration. She looked at the grass in her hand and she winced slightly before tossing it away. The grass reminded her of a certain Demeter kid.

"No wonder there are Hunters. At least they won't have problems about this stuff," Taylor said with a dry laugh. She rested her head on her hand, just staring off at nothing in particular.

Taylor fought the urge to cry. She has had it. Taylor was done with the mess. Better just laugh it off, right?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:53 am

James listened to Zach, staying against the wall for a few silent minutes longer before standing, crossing over to the sink and letting the cold water foow over his cut on his hand. After he had finished, he spat out more blood before wiping his mouth.

He walked put of the bathroom again, gesturing for Zach to follow and returned to where the girls were sitting on the grass. He noticed Tori crying and he didn't know why. All he knew was that he had to comfort her if he wanted to be a good friend.

"Tori? Are you hurt?" He asked her quietly, sitting down next to her. He rested one of his large hands on her leg, leaning closer to her. He didn't look at Taylor at all. Zach could handle her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next