Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:19 pm

Zach bit his lip, not wanting Taylor and Janes to fight. They maybe had about two minutes before Ace came back. Came back with more guys or a gun. Zach ran a hand through his hair frustrated.

"Can we just stop fighting please? We-" Zach was cut off as a shot rang out. Well, Niw they had no time. Ace came back with a gun. Another shot rang out and Zach pushed Taylor to the ground, not wanting her to get hurt at all. Ace seemed to be having trouble with the gun as it jammed. Zach scrambled over to Ace and knocked him to ground, him and Ace digging for the gun.

"James! Take the girls somewhere sa-" Zach yelled to him before Ace punched Zach in the face, making him lay back on the pavement dazed for a bit.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:51 pm

James' first reaction was to attack Ace, butbhe knew that Tori and Taylor could be hurt in thr process. He grabbed Taylor's hand, pulling her off the ground before also grabbing Tori's hand, pulling them both along with him s he entered a cafe again.

Everyone seemed to have heard the gun-shots and were panicking. James pulled the girls passed them all, into the mens bathroom which was empty. "Right. Do not leave this bathroom. Got it?" james said coldly to them both, sounding scary like other Ares kids for one of the rare moments in his life.

James started to walk out again before hesitating, not being able to stop himself from doing what he was about to do. He put both of his large hands on the sides of Taylor's face, tilting her face up quickly and pressing his lips to hers.

James pulled away quickly, noticing Tori was standing right next to him. "Sorry. I had to do that. Just in case I don't...come back." With that, James sprinted out of the cafe once more.

James saw Ace had finally picked up the gun, un-jamming it and aiming it at the dazed Zach. Without thinking, again, James jumped on Ace's back, forcing him to drop the gun. He hoped he had given Zach enough time to do something useful.
[/size]
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:17 pm

* VICTORIA ELIZABETH DALY *
Daughter of Aletheia

Tori jumped a little as a shot rang out. She had heard that sound too many times before, and hated how it rang in her ears. Tori looked at James as he grabbed them and drag them off to the cafe. She really hated feeling like a damsel in distress. Seeing the distressed faces of the mortals as they ran in made her feel even more sick. Tori had been in this situation before, except quite different.

Then he practically shoved them into a bathroom, telling them not to come out. Tori was going to smart back, but her breath was taken away when he kissed Taylor. "Status of love for James: Just flew out the window." she thought to herself. While he was apologizing, she couldn't look him in the eyes. It just didn't seem right. Once James was out, she sighed and glanced at Taylor. "Don't worry, I won't tell Zach." Tori promised, looking at the floor.

She hated these situations, gang fights. Tori was in a gang before, and now she was fighting the same gang. "Ace you are stupid." she thought, repeatedly in her mind. Tori wasn't one to hold a grudge, but she had one on Ace. Hate was a strong word, but she hated him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Zach blinked the stars out of his eyes as James attacked Ace. Good boy. But James wasn't a problem for Ace. Of course he wasn't. Ace easily pushed James off and kneed him in the...downstairs area... Zach's eyes flickered over to the gun and then back at Ace who seemed to be getting back his bearings. Zach scrambled over to the gun and grabbed it with a shaking hand, pointing it at Ace as he stood up. Ace smiled. "C'mon Zach. Shoot me. You still good like you used to be Zachary? I don't think so. No wonder they used you as bait. Can't do anything unless it's with a knife. Shoot me," Ace taunted Zach. Zach's hands shook.

Could he really kill ace? Could he? Bad memories played in Zach's mind over and over. Zach wanted to scream, cry. Anything to get those images out if his head. Zach dropped the gun and fell to his knees. Now he knew why Ace was the best. He played with your mind. Ace slowly walked to the gun. Zach saw this out of the corner if his eye and tackled Ace again. Maybe James could do something. Or until Ace go into his mind.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Gunshots... Screams... Taylor was still in the process of comprehending what had just happened when James suddenly kissed her. On the lips. Again. Taylor was still in a state of shock when he left. Oh gods, this was really a huge mess, wasn't it? Taylor was jolted out of her thoughts when Tori spoke. A wave of guilt washed over her, even if it wasn't really her fault. Did James have to do it in front of Tori? Was the guy oblivious or something? Taylor slapped her forehead, letting out a loud groan.

"Gods, damn this to the deepest pits of hell," Taylor yelled, her voice slightly echoing in the restroom. She glanced at Tori, noticing that she found the floor very interesting at the moment. "Look, if we get out of this mess alive, I'm keeping my distance from him. Just... just fix him, alright?"

Taylor cringed, hearing another scream. It was probably just an innocent bystander. The sound made her remember what was going on outside the restroom. Gods, Taylor couldn't just stand there and do nothing! She had to do something. If any of the two boys died because of the fight outside, Taylor was never going to forgive herself for not doing anything to stop it. Without missing a beat, Taylor turned on one of the faucets. Taylor concentrated the running water for a few moments and soon enough it began freezing. It would take some time for a large amount of water like this to turn into ice. Taylor hated waiting, but she didn't have any choice.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:55 am

Fix him? xD My Jamsie-Boo is like a delicate little flower; it will take a lot to 'fix him' :3

James gasped clutching where...he had been kicked. He took very deep breaths, tryinng to recover for the second time today from being kicked there. It freaking hurt.

James straightened once he had become able to deal with the pain, finding Zach tackling Ace. James still thought Ace was a stupid name, even if decided not to annouce his thoughts like he had with Tori at the cinema that time.

Being pissed off and angry, James touched the small, religious symbol on the golden right on his left hand. He wasn't religious, but he wore it any for this purpose; it transformed and turned into a golden knuckle-duster that snapped over his fingers. Thank you Hephaestus campers.

James grabbed the back of Ace's jacket, pulling him back from underneath Zach, throwing a punch at Ace's jaw. This time, however, Ace's bones made a funny cracking sound due to the impact of the metal. James tried not to laugh as he saw Ace's jaw dislocated and seeminfly hanging.

Ace pulled the trigger on the gun once more, the bullet grazing the sleeve of James' jacket.Great. Thank Gods I'm not wearing my MILF hoodie, James thought to himself. James wrestled the gun from Ace's tight grip, punching his gut to finally get him to release his hold. James had no problem killing a mortal. Well, he did but he knew that it was either kill or be killed. It sort of came in the job description of being Ares' son.

James cocked the gun, pressing the nozzle against Ace's forehead but didn't shoot. Yet. "Should I? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill him right here and now." James asked Zach, his hair sticking to his damp forehead.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:36 am

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori looked up at Taylor, as she turned on the faucet and began freezing the water. She didn't exactly know what she was going, but it looked like something important. Something that would help the boys.

Tori looked from Taylor, to the boys and sighed. She couldn't just stand here! "Um, I'll be back... maybe." Tori mumbled, pushing the door to the bathroom open. She had to help, then she heard another shot. It rang through her ears, as if it was going to make her head explode. Clutching her forehead, Tori kept walking.

Letting her hands drop to her sides again, she quickly opened the door out of the cafe. No more civilians were here, they must've all left. The scary fact was, that police were probably on their way. The demigods needed to get out of here, and fast. Looking around, it only took the girl a few moments to find a gun pointed at Ace's head, worn by James.

Tori didn't know what to say. She hated Ace, honestly, but she couldn't stand if anyone got killed. She wouldn't say anything either, then that would distract them. "Just a while longer, and see how this plays out. " she thought.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:49 am

Taylor barely registered the fact that Tori left. She was much too focused on her current task. "Come on, come on... Yes!"

The ice rose up, almost eerily, and began to morph. At least it looked like it was morphing. Seeing as Taylor couldn't use her celestial bronze sword for this fight, she had to make do with her natural weapon--ice. A few moments later, two long swords drifted almost lazily in front of her. Taylor caught the swords before they hit the floor. They looked like ice sculptures, but combined with Taylor's abilities, they would make deadly ice weapons. And if swords weren't the right weapon for this situation, Taylor could just transform them into a different weapon. Panting, she rushed out of the restroom and out of the cafe.

Taylor staggered back at the sight of James holding a gun against Ace's forehead. She saw Zach and Tori there too. Tori seemed to be bent on keeping quiet so as not to distract the boys. Taylor followed her example, just standing there as she gripped her ice weapons tightly. Besides, she needed to regain her breath. She didn't realize that she had used a lot of energy in the past few minutes. Watching the scene unfold in front of her, Taylor wondered if someone here was going to die.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Zach was apnting and covered in cold sweat like he had just woken up from a nightmare. He looked and blinked his eyes, seeing James with the gun. Ace seemed helpless. Well, not really. Zach did hope James did kill him. Before Zach could say anything, Ace started talking again, trying to get into james's mind now. Oh gods. "Why shouldn't you kill me English Boy? Want to go run off to your mommy or dadddy? Do you even have a mom or is she dead too?" Ace asked, throwing his head back and laughing. Zach glanced at James, not knowing if that was true. Now james would blow his brains out. Ace turned his head back to Zach and smiled his guine cruel smile. "What about you Farm Boy? Still afraid of tractors that ran your dad over?" Ace asked him smiling. Zach's hands clecnhed and before he knew it, he was punching the living daylights out of Ace. Something shinny flickered out of Ace's hand. Zach knew what it was.

Zach jumped back as Ace thrusted the blade forward. Zach easily dodged it, being the best guy with a knife in his gang. Ace finally managed to tackle Zach to the ground, the knife pressed to his throat, drawing a thin line of blood.

"Shoot him James!" Zach screamed, trying to get the knife away his throat. "You can't do it Momma's Boy! Go back to England where no one cares!" Ace yelled, pressing the blade deeper, making Zach gag.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:26 pm

No hesitation. No freaking hesitation. The problem was; James had already hesitated and it might cost Zach his life. Zach was alright, in James' eye even if he did steal Taylor from him. James couldn't let Zach die. Not for him, but for Taylor.

James couldn't help but let the words get to him. His mother was a recovering alcohlic, and James couldn't bare to think about his family any longer.

He pulled the trigger, the bullet grazing Zach's arm and making impact with Ace's chest.

James was lost for words for a second, not believeing that Ace was dead. That was until he fell back down, his eyes staring up at the sky. there was no doubting the fact that he was dead. That James had killed him.

Shouts erupted from behind him, and a swarm of police started running towards him, thinking he was most likely a serial killer or something. James used to run fron the police all the time in Britain for theft and joy-riding. There was only one difference between the two, however.

British police didn't carry guns. American police did.

James caught sight of the two girls in the corner of his eye, but it was Tori he looked at. Only for a second, but it was probably obvious for her to see the pain in his eyes.

Turning on his heel and pulling the hood of his hoodie up to cover his face and identity, James ran faster than he had ever run in his life. He didn't have a clue where he was going. Maybe the guys would be able to find him later. He just ran from the police.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:16 pm

This was the first time Taylor had seen a person shoot and killed another. At least, in person. It wasn't a pretty experience. She didn't notice that there was a crowd forming by now. That the police were getting ready to arrest James. Taylor only had eyes for the boy who was lying down on the grass beside Ace's dead body.

"Zach?" Taylor yelled urgently, as she pushed through the paramedics that were beginning to crowd around Zach. "Let me through! I'm his freaking girlfriend!" Taylor finally pushed through, but she was still held back by a few people as paramedics started to check Zach's condition.

Taylor only had a few moments' notice before James bolted. The police were there, she realized, and they were running after him. She stilled. The police might shoot James. She had to do something, something real quick. With some difficulty, Taylor managed to throw one of her swords right in front of the police just as they were about to shoot. The sword expanded in midair, turning into some sort of shield, as Taylor caught her breath at the motion. The bullets got caught in the ice instead of hitting James. Taylor didn't know what the mortals had seen and neither did she care.

With that problem a little bit solved, Taylor turned her attention back to Zach. That was when she noticed that she was really really weakened now. Her breathing was irregular and she was so damn tired. But she mustn't faint now. Not when... "Zach..."

And that was when Taylor collapsed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Everything happened so fast. Zach had cried out when the bullet grazed his arms. He heard the police and he began to panic. No not again. That's when he realized Ace was dead. Gone. James did shoot him. Zach pushed him off as the police came. With eyes full of pain, Zach saw James bolt as the cops shot at him. If it wasn't for Taylor, James would have been dead. Zach heard Taylor's voice and saw her push through the crowd of medics. Zach shooed them off, even though his arm was bleeding. Zach didn't care. He looked up at Tayor when she said something. Then, she fell to the floor.

Zach reached out and grabbed her before she hit the ground. He cradled her in his arms, knowing that she was way too tired. A medic tried to touch Taylor and Zach slapped the guy's hand away. Snappng his fingers, Zach minipulated the mist, making the medics and police quickly fo away. Tori, James's last hope.

"Tori! Go! Follow James! You're his last hope!" Zach yelled to her, seeing James fade away down the street. Zach pushed her lightly to get her running. Running away never hepled. Zach knew that from first hand experince. That lesson came too late though.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:27 am

Daughter of Aletheia

The next few minutes went by in a quick blur. The shot. Ace dead. The police. James running. All went by in but a few seconds, but it felt like hours. She heard the police yelling something at her, but all she could do was give them a puzzled expression. What were they trying to say? It was all so confusing. The demigod did, however, hear Zach yell at her to go chase down James.

Tori didn't take a moment to think it through, she ran. The cops didn't notice her leave, considering she was small and fast. She ran down the road, and saw someone else running. James? Picking up her pace, she was soon caught up to the person. Yes, James.

The police were grabbing their guns, and they couldn't see Tori pull him away. That would be bad... very bad. She hurried until they were kind of running in a pack of people, and she nudged him, hoping that they would both end up in the alley to their right.

Tori did land in the alley. Her face was covered in dirt as she sat up, looking around for James. For one of the few times in her life, she really wanted to find him. She wanted to know that he was okay.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:45 pm

James didn't notice or register that it was indeed Tori that was running along side him, so you can expect his fear when they pushed them both into an alley. The momentum forced James to fall to the dusty ground, hurting his back against the concrete. James got a hold on himself, deciding it best to take down his follower first before wallowing in his own pity and misery

James rolled over onto his follower, expecting it to be a police officer of some sort. He couldn't see properly because his hair was falling into his eyes. Pinning the person's arms and legs down with his body weight on theirs, Janes sort of did a double take.

"Tori? What the hell are you doing here? You're going to get in some deep trouble if the cops find you with me." James hissed at her, slowly getting off her and helping her to her feet. Unexpectedly, James wrapped Tori into a hug. A proper hug. He was just she was safe.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori was scared for the half-second when James tackled her down. "Ow." she remarked as he got off of her. She rubbed her arms and slowly got up, with the help of James. Tori was shocked when he wrapped her into a hug.

She quickly thought about what he said, before hugging him back lightly. "I don't care, we wouldn't want you getting lost in New York." Tori said, smiling brightly. She looked up at him, still grinning a little. Tori looked at the road, right next to the alley. It was busy, but she was looking for cops.

*Meh, fail post, muse. shot.*
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:15 pm

Taylor vaguely felt arms wrapping around her. She squinted through her half-closed eyelids, seeing that it was Zach. She managed a small smile at him as she tried to push herself up. Problem was Taylor was on the verge of fainting at the moment, with her strength at its bare minimum. Taylor just noticed that the crowd was dissipating, allowing her to get more fresh air. She vaguely made out the blood on Zach's arm. Her eyes widened.

"Gods, you got shot?" Taylor said, her voice barely more than a gasp. The sight of the bleeding scared her slightly. Where were the medics? Taylor would have screamed for them to come back if it weren't for the fact that she was terribly weakened at the moment.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:32 pm

Zach looked down at his arm, not really caring about the wound. He didn't get shot; a bullet just grazed his arm. No bigge really for Zach. He had gotten worse injuries before. Zach dug through his sweatshirt pockets and found a small piece of ambrosia.

"Eat it. You look like crap," Zach told Taylor with a light smile. She did look bad. Zach tightened his grip around her, not wanting Taylor to fall to the ground again.

"I didn't get shot."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:38 pm

James forced a smile down at Tori, continuing to hug her for a moment longer before taking her hand. "Come on. We can't stay here." He told her quietly, pulling her down the other end of the alley and ending up behind a hotel.

Luck. That must have been sheer luck that they would end up next to a hotel fire-exit. Ignoring this, James took a quick look around, making sure they were along before throwing his weight at the old door, praying that it would open easily.

Finally, it swung off it's hinges, forcing James to also fall forward and face-plant. He got up quickly, nodding for Tori to follow before climbing up the stairs in three at a time. Muttering frantically to himself, James looked around the hallway, finding a door with it's key still in the key-hole. James, again, couldn't believe his luck. He opened the hotel door, pulling Tori inside with him before locking the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:17 pm

"Really, Tarzan, have you looked in the mirror lately?" Taylor said, rolling her eyes. She shook her head slowly to refuse the ambrosia. "Eat it yourself. I have my own."

Sure enough, Taylor took out a square of ambrosia from her pocket and popped it in her mouth. The taste of pizza exploded in her tongue and it was almost enough to make her feel better. Well, almost. Taylor pushed herself up into a sitting position. She should not freeze anything anytime soon.

"We have to go after them," Taylor suddenly declared, looking Zach right in the eye.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori's head was still buzzing with questions, like bees were stuck in her head, buzzing ever so annoyingly. She only came back to her senses when James was helping her along, he was right. They had to keep moving. Walking to the back of the alley, at first she thought he was crazy. Then, Tori's eye caught a faint light of an exit sign, a hotel exit sigh. Brilliant. When the door got shoved open, she needed no assistance in getting inside.

The walls were a pitiful yellow color, with dark green and red carpet. Paintings lined the walls, but Tori heard James walking up the steps. Before following him, Tori looked for security cameras, and found none. Phew. Turning her her heels, she sprinted after James, almost not able to match his long paces.

Tori couldn't believe their luck in finding a room, whose owner was stupid enough to leave the key in. She was looking around for people, when James grabbed her, and put her in the room. Tori looked around the room. Two beds, a TV, a desk, a nightstand, and a chair by a window. She looked around, walking in a circle fora moment, before coming in contact with the nightstand, which stabbed her with it's pointed corner. Cursing under her breath, Tori hopped over the bed, to look out the window.

Her hair was all over the place, so she simply put it up in a quick side ponytail. Not that it mattered, considering they were running. Again. New York would still go on, as if it never happened. Tori made a face at the window and shut the curtains, sitting down in the chair. "I hate running James, dammit." she said. "I've ran all my life..." Tori moaned, just letting the emotions flow.She wouldn't really talk like this in front of anyone else, because James was pretty much all she had. Maybe Taylor, but as far as trust goes, James was it. They were both running.

* My muse is alive and well, just so you know. They treated it. *

Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:33 am

Gonna play the field, keep it real
For you no way, for you no way
So if you don't break, just overcompensate
At least you know you can always go on Ricki Lake

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 Tumblr_m20o7e7k9u1qbxcxno1_500
Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 Tumblr_m20g95ZDTK1rplw13o1_500

James Liam Carter
Son of Ares

James watched Tori for another moment before crossing over to the window, peeking out of the window quickly. There were sirens still flashing, yet it seemed to be that the cops weren’t coming their way. James stepped back again, running a hand through his hair and sticking it up. He had no hair gel on, so sticking it up seemed to be his only option. Wonderful.

James, for the first time in his life, didn’t care about his hair. He didn’t care about getting a girl right now. He blue eyes flickered to Tori quickly, almost in a panicked expression. He still couldn’t believe that he had killed somebody. Yeah, he was an Ares child, but he was more sensitive then his brothers and sisters. That seemed to show in a situation like this.

James looked down at his hands, which had a little bit of blood over them. He crossed over to the sink, scrubbing at his hands violently. Even after all the blood had been washed over, he continued to wash it; to the point where he was in pain with the scolding hot water and scratching. James could only picture himself covered in Ace’s foul and sticky blood. He frantically pull his hoodie and shirt over his head, washing his torso even though it was clean.

He started to shake, soon not being able to hold his own weight. He collapsed to the ground, he back against the wall as he put his head in his hands. He was going to be sick; he was certainly having an emotional break-down right now. “His b-blood. I’m covered in it. It’s all over m-me. I c-can’t…” He continued to shout, not being able to stop himself from rocking back and forth in a curled up ball.

The world needs wannabees, so
Do that brand new thing
Give it to me baby
Uh-huh uh-huh

[My muse is still locked away in a mental-institute. I'm hoping a new layout will give me inspiration xD]
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:43 am

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori sighed before she heard a crash in the bathroom. Her eyes glistening with fear, she knew what was happening. She had seen it happen before. An emotional breakdown. A kid had it in their gang once after punching a cop. Tori wasn't the comforting type, but she could tell that whether he liked it or not, he needed her.

Tori rushed into the bathroom, the pained expression still on her face. She had never seen a guy like James; so strong and hardly ever emotional, break down. Walking slowly, as if every step would sent the world crashing down, she slowly got to her knees. "James, shh. It's not your fault." Tori said, smiling a little bit. "James, it'll be okay." she whispered softly, still softly smiling. Tori gently took his head of of his hands, he needed to look at her.

She smiled again, just a small simple smile, and leaned against the wall like he was. "It'll be okay." Tori insisted, still in her hushed tone. The last thing she wanted was for some hotel employees to come and ask if anyone was hurt, or why two fifteen year-olds were in a checked out room. That was the least of her worries. She had seen people go insane from killing people, she couldn't let that happen to James. He was too strong for that.

She blinked and looked at her knees, pulling them to her. It was late, and she was tired, but she had to remind her self for James. "For James... stay awake... Tori thought. She couldn't help herself though, she did fall into a light sleep that would be easily broken.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:23 pm

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 Tumblr_m20o7e7k9u1qbxcxno1_500
Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 Tumblr_m20g95ZDTK1rplw13o1_500

James Liam Carter
Son of Ares

James stopped shouting when Tori started to comfort him, watching her with his dead blue eyes. He nodded with what she was saying, his thoughts repeating over and over in his head.

He had literally just ripped a soul from this planet. Yes, Ace was a jerk, but what James had done was, without a doubt, unforgivable. Ace could have got married, had children, got his life on a good path, get a great job and enjoyed life. Instead, James had just prevented him from getting this, and damned himself in the process.

It was weird. James, on the outside was so tough and strong, allowing people to see what they expected a child of Ares to see. Inside, however, he was soft and caring; the complete opposite to his siblings. Though his feelings were hardly ever shown to anyone, he still wad hurt easily.

However, by today's traumatic events, James had start to break-down. Inside, he had been hurt and in pain for so long; with his alcoholic mother, her abusive boyfriend, his siblings fights, the need to hurt girls for no reason at all yet it sickened him, Taylor rejecting him all those times. James' hidden side was starting to show.

Finally the egg was starting to crack.

The son of Ares looked over at Tori after a few minutes of thinking about this, finding her in a soft sleep. He would have smiled, if he hadn't felt like the dam was about to burst, flooding everything. Even though his friend was asleep, James needed physical comfort as much as emotional, right now. He reached out to her, pulling her on his lap and against his bare chest.

Leaning his head against her arm, James closed his eyes, trying to hide his pained and worthless expression from her sight. "I-I'm a monster. Ace should h-have k-killed me."

Do that brand new thing
Give it to me baby
Uh-huh uh-huh
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori woke the second she could tell James wanted her closer. She was criticizing herself for letting her mind drift off and sleep. She gave him a soft smile, and let him lean on her. Tori really didn't mind right now. James needed her. Ha. She never thought that something like that would happen. It wasn't a good thing, but she would bug him about that later.

Tori listened to him for a moment, and shook her head, not like he would see. "You're not James, don't you dare think that for a second." she said, her voice soft, yet stern. Anything to get him to realize that it's wasn't his fault. "You're a good person, believe me." Tori said, her voice cracking a bit.

She had grown fond of him, and hated to see him like this. "No James, h-he..." Tori began, letting on tear fall. This sucked, now both of them were getting emotional. "I don't know what I would've done if he hurt you." she said, her voice now faint.

Tori blinked away a silver tear and leaned into James a little more. At least they were together, even if it wasn't with Zach and Taylor. That made her wonder where the heck they were. Hopefully looking for them.

* You're big post scared my muse away Welshy! :P*[
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:29 pm

James Liam Carter
Son of Ares

James listened to Tori until she had finished speaking before raising uis head to look her in the face. He smiled at her, half forced yet half calm. Now he felt as if it was his turn to soothe her, even though he was still in a bad place.

His thumb brushed against Tori's cheek, trying to calm her down. "Thanks Tori, but I'm not a god person. I-I-I don't- am not abpe to stop myself from-" James gave up on that sentence, taking deep breaths before trying again.

"I do...bad things. I-I hurt people, all the time. I've tried s-so hard not to hurt you and T-Taylor." James told her, resting his cheek against Tori's forehead, pulling her closer to him.

James didn't want to think of Taylor. Not anymore.

James was Romeo. Taylor was Rosaline. Or something like that. Before Romeo found his Juliet, he hsd been in love with Rosaline; who could never return his love. James juust needed to find his Juliet, and he might recover from this yet.

Rubbing his hand comfortingly against Tori's back, James cleared his throat, wanting to just pour his heart iut whilst they were alone. Before the police came, or Taylor and Zach found them.

"You care about me, right? You're my friend?" He asked, wondering if Tori actually trusted him enough to be as close as that to him.

Do that brand new thing
Give it to me baby
Uh-huh uh-huh

[ Sowwy, MoonieBum :3 I tried to cutted this one down]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next