Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I Need Some Answers, Pretty Boy. [Private to Zan]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

I Need Some Answers, Pretty Boy. [Private to Zan] Empty
PostSubject: I Need Some Answers, Pretty Boy. [Private to Zan]   I Need Some Answers, Pretty Boy. [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 pm

I Need Some Answers, Pretty Boy. [Private to Zan] NICO05
Morgan sat in Central Park with a nervous expression plastered onto her pale, youthful face. Since the spring fling a couple of nights ago, the daughter of Zeus hadn't seen Will, her . . . somethingorother. Mostly, she just wanted to have another conversation with the tall, handsome guy, but there was more to it than that. Morgan liked Will. A lot. And she had to tell him. If she didn't, the demigod knew that her chance would be up, and Will would move on. If he didn't like her back, then it would be awkward, but Morgan's life didn't revolve around love. There was more to it, and she wouldn't die. That wasn't what Zeus was like, and it wasn't what Morgan was like either.

Suddenly, she heard the familiar click of Will's feet against the pavement and looked up expectantly. "Will!" Morgan practically screamed, jumping up and snuggling into the hall brunette. It was somewhat of a hug, except for the fact that Will was too tall and Morgan was having trouble containing her excitement. "I know you've been busy, just . . . gah! I get bored easily. I had to see you." Morgan let go of her tall man friend and smiled shyly. Morgan wasn't shy around Will anymore. Over the coarse of a few weeks, she had warmed up to the friendly giant, and was almost completely herself around him. "I haven't really seen anyone lately, actually. The medics at the infirmary said I needed to be more careful and spend some time by myself. It's killing me. I ran away, but don't worry, I'll go back eventually." With a sly and convincing wink, Morgan giggled. "You're worth sneaking out for, though. So's this city. I've never actually been loose in New York before! It's pretty cool, Short Stack."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: I Need Some Answers, Pretty Boy. [Private to Zan]   I Need Some Answers, Pretty Boy. [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:41 pm

William Trevor Michaels

What was Will doing in New York? Oh, right, he was heading out to hang out with his girlfriend/aunt lady. Morgan. Just thinking about her sent tingles down his spine. He really liked this one hoped they'd be together for a while. How long? Eh, who knew how they'd actually be together.
Walking through Central Park, Will had managed to get some winks and a few flirting girls to follow him, but he shooed them away as soon as they started following him around like they were ducks and he was their feed bag. It wasn't his fault that girls followed him around like that. He was just attractive. But Will only had eyes for one girl: Morgan.
Looking down at his wrist-watch, Will noticed that he was a few minutes late and he had just entered Central Park. Eh. What the heck? He might as well jog for a little while. Though he wasn't wearing casual clothes, he could still run around in a silk shirt with a tie and trousers and dress-up shoes, right? It shouldn't be too hard. Yeah, Will was wrong. By the time he found Morgan, he was covered in a light sheen of sweat and his hair was wind-blown. Not that he was one to be obsessed with what he looked like, but he did try to look nice whenever he went out of camp. He smoothed out his dark hair and reached into his man-bag and pulled out a can of Axe. He hoped she didn't mind.
When Will was certain that he smelled and looked better, he was attacked and hugged by her. "Ha-ha, geez, Morgan, I-" he broke off for a moment, just staring into her light blue eyes. For the first time, he realized that they were the color of the clear sky. He smiled and cupped her face with his large hands and brought her face towards his for a kiss. He had to lean down completely but the kiss was probably picture-worthy. His lips melded onto hers and her's were soft. He pulled away and just rested his forehead on her's, his hands cupping her face still, and his stormy gaze locked onto hers. "I want you to be my girlfriend."

© lama glama.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I Need Some Answers, Pretty Boy. [Private to Zan]   I Need Some Answers, Pretty Boy. [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 11:31 pm

I Need Some Answers, Pretty Boy. [Private to Zan] NICO05
Will looked extremely spiffy in his tie, and at the sight of him, Morgan had to chuckle. Her smile was wide, and she soon realized that Will was simply staring into her eyes. Unsure how to react, the daughter of Zeus gently kicked the ground, but still smiled a small and reserved smile at the boy in front of her--or practically above her, I suppose.

When Will kissed her, Morgan wasn't really surprised. They kissed a lot now, and her lips found his familiar by now. The kiss was soft and gently, but she could sense the urgency in it and smiled into the picture-perfect moment. She was standing on her tip-toes, but Will still had to lean down a probably uncomfortable amount. She almost regretted being so short.

When he pulled away, Morgan didn't protest. There had obviously been a driving reason for the kiss, and she was slightly eager to here what Will had to say. She wasn't expecting him to propose dating status, though. "Are . . . are you sure?" Morgan was practically speechless, which was uncommon for Morgan. "Did you see all those girls following you?" The daughter of Zeus wasn't the jealous type at all, especially because she grew up with such a flirty side, but Will could obviously date anyone. Morgan knew she was pretty, mostly because her mom had raised her to believe so, but she was never as confident about her personality.

"I'm related, kind of--" Morgan cut herself off, afraid she was sending off very mixed signals. Will and Morgan's blood was so faint, there wasn't much of it sharing the same genes. "Who am I kidding? I want you to be my boyfriend, too." Morgan grinned brightly, actually displaying her white, but slightly imperfect teeth. She probably needed braces, but their crookedness was always cute to her mother.

Pulling away from Will, Morgan took on a serious expression. "If you don't mind me asking . . . what made you think of asking me this? I mean, not that I'm not flattered, but why now?" Morgan hadn't been sure if Will was bothered by the related thing before, and he always seemed unsure about himself. She had been unsure too, probably even more unsure. Relationships weren't Morgan's thing. That's why she had Elora and Madison. They had all been single together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Need Some Answers, Pretty Boy. [Private to Zan]   I Need Some Answers, Pretty Boy. [Private to Zan] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Need Some Answers, Pretty Boy. [Private to Zan]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: