Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:05 am

* VICTORIA ELIZABETH DALY *
Daughter of Aletheia

Tori watched as Zach left, obviously in a hurry to leave. "Um, yeah, looks like Ace's family is suing James for... ya know..." she said. She couldn't say that he killed Ace, because it was really self defense. If you think about it, it could be. James only pulled the trigger because if her didn't, Ace would've probably killed all four of the demigods.

With new incentive, she ran over to Taylor, who was just getting up. She heard Taylor mumbled something about James being an idiot, and Tori remembered last night. She hoped that would just stay between her and James. "He left sometime last night, ..." Tori said, looking at the ground. "Well, I think we could come in as witnesses, I mean, we were there." she said.

When Taylor reached her final decision, Tori nodded. "Zach's already there, let's go." she said, heading for the door. Tori remembered where most of the courthouses were in New York, and she suspected James would be in the nearest one, about ten blocks away. The trial would start at about 12 ish, or so it had said in the news. "Come on Taylor!" Tori said, wanting to leave.

*Activating Stage one of "Save James's Butt". Phase One : Escape Hotel*
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 am

There was no time to waste. So what if Taylor had just gotten up, fresh out of bed? Her hair was a mess, she didn't have time to go to the bathroom, but she didn't care. She was too pissed off to care, really. Taylor had never been a morning person and now, after what she had just seen in the news, she was furious. She didn't know who or what she was directing her anger to, but all she knew was that she was angry.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Taylor muttered impatiently as she half-listened to Tori. Witnesses? Taylor let out a hollow laugh at the thought. They were minors with no parents, unless you can count on the gods to show up in that trial. Who would believe them? They could easily pass as gang members, especially if the people in that court see Zach's tattoo. If that happened, the demigods' credibility was laughable. To sum it all up, Taylor highly doubted that presenting themselves as witnesses could really help James in that situation.

Taylor slammed the door shut behind her. "Yeah okay, but I'm liking the idea of breaking him out of jail more," she told Tori. Taylor believed that it would really lead to that in the end, and for that she was already preparing herself for that task.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:58 pm

Zach ran to the courthouse. Well first, Zach needed a way to get in. He had no plan really. Zach did remember how to do this. He had done it once or twice. Zach saw a polic officer in a small alley way, eating a doughnut and drinking coffee. Grabbing a piece of metal, Zach snuck behind the police officer and smacked him on the head with it. The police officer fell into Zach's arms. Yep, he was knocked out. Zach dragged him further into the alley way. Well, he could change clothes. It would be easier to sneak in.

Zach quickly changed into the officer's clothing. Thank god the officer wasn't fat or anything. That would leave his clothes baggy on Zach. Zach walked out of the alley way before calmly walking into the courthouse.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:39 am

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori frowned a little bit when Taylor rejected her idea. It was just a thought. Sure, they weren't the most believable, but whatever. She just didn't want to see James in jail. What if they were to late and the trial already started? That would suck. Or it it hadn't, then Taylor's plan would work. Sadly, if the trail started, they could only try to prove his innocence.

She sighed and ran a hand through her mess of a hair. "Alright, I bet the held him the the county jail." Tori said, pushing the door open and following Taylor. "It's about 10 blocks this way." she mumbled, thinking of a map of New-York . Tori knew this area well, and had been to the courthouse to many times.

She took a left on the sidewalk, and from their position you could see the top of the courthouse. It was grand, and maybe to formal-looking for a place where prisoners. "What's the plan?" Tori asked Taylor, looking over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:01 pm

Taylor had one of her hands raking her hair as she followed Tori. Trying to make herself look decent was quite difficult, seeing that her morning hair seemed so stubborn. Stubborn like herself at the moment. Taylor wasn't really feeling her best. In fact she kept on muttering incoherent words under her breath and they sounded like Greek curses. She laughed dryly. Taylor just realized that there were going to be four demigods in a courtroom. Her eyes lit up at a new thought.

What if their demigod scents would be enough to lure monsters in? Like, what if a hellhound suddenly burst in the courtroom while the trial was going on, creating some kind of chaos? Then within that chaos, they would be able to sneak James out.

Taylor shook her head, realizing the consequences of that plan. That would mean the possibility of some mortals being killed. Or maybe themselves being killed. But Taylor thought it sounded good as a last resort move if they couldn't get James out of prison. She figured it wasn't hard to attract a monster. If none of them had caught on to their scents right now, she just needed to say a name or something and that would give them away. Words were powerful, right? Or if that won't work, she could just go use a cell phone.

Her head snapped up at Tori's question and she found herself looking into her eyes. A little part of Taylor's mind wondered if Tori hated her. She had good reason to anyway.

"Plan? There is no plan," Taylor said, smirking slightly. Taylor didn't think that voicing out her thoughts would be a good idea right now. After all, her plan did sound a little scary, even to her.

Taylor flicked some of the bangs out of her field of vision. "We make them as we go along."
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 pm

Gonna play the field, keep it real
For you no way, for you no way
So if you don't break, just overcompensate
At least you know you can always go on Ricki Lake

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 Tumblr_m2hw97SiDa1rtxlszo2_500
Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 Tumblr_m2he4x2byf1rtfruwo1_500

James Liam Carter
Son of Ares

James hated ties. He hated suits as well. He could never seem to pull them off. He always looked like a bad-boy who always wanted to walk around in ripped jeans and t-shirts that said dirty slogans about someone's mother. But right now, James had been forced to wear this stupid suit. At least he had been giving hair styling products so he could look his best, and that had been the highlight of his day.

Standing in the box-thing which name currently escaped James' mind, James wiped his sweaty palms on his trousers, chewing the inside of his cheek. He didn't like all the people staring at him, which was weird seeing as James normally liked to be the centre of attention. The jury looked like they wanted to charge him with murder straight away, the judge looked as if he faced this everyday and there was no-one in the spectators box that was actually there for him.

"Tell us your relationship with the victim." The judge asked, silence descending on the courtroom once more. James looked around the room, his expression calm yet his eyes filled with fear. This wasn't the first question James had been asked, but they were slowly building up to the whole 'murder' question.

"Uh...I didn't really know him. I met him once, at a cinema. I met him because the girl that I was with knew him. That was it. She didn't really like him." James said, his English accent sounding clear and steriotypical.

"Who is this friend?" The judge asked. James hadn't wanted to bring any of his friends into this, so he looked down. "I can't remember. Just some girl I met. Nothing special."

The world needs wannabee’s, so
Do that brand new thing
Give it to me baby
Uh-huh uh-huh

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori nodded to herself, looking straight ahead. She didn't know who Taylor felt about this. Tori was truly terrified. She didn't have a plan, and for all they knew, James was on his way to jail forever. The thought of that quickened her pace. She wasn't letting him just fade into darkness and never come home. He was going back to camp with them.

Soon the doors of the court and jail stood in front of them. Normally the security didn't let just anyone in there, but apparently the cops were at the trail, probably guarding it in case havoc rang out. Tori touched the large doors and quickly pushed them open. The halls were empty. "Come on Taylor, we can watch from the balcony." she whispered over her shoulder.

There was a sign that said, "to balcony, trail in session." Tori scowled at the sign and made her way up the stairs without a sound. She found that few people were on the higher level of the court room, and many spots were open. Finding a seat, she looked at the person in the witness stand. James.

Her eyes instantly pained at the sight of him there, and not with them. "Taylor, now would be a great time for a brilliant idea." she whispered. Tori didn't have anything, she just sat and watched. After all, it seemed Taylor didn't want her ideas.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:35 am

Taylor didn't settle on sitting down. Her mind was in too much of a frenzy and it absolutely refused to just make her sit still. She paced back and forth, her eyes scanning the courtroom below them. It took her a few minutes to gather as much information from the surroundings. With her eyes sweeping over the people in the room, Taylor tried to avoid looking at James. She didn't really know what to feel for him now. Pity? Somehow, she didn't think that pity should be the emotion she should be feeling right now while they were trying to conceive a plan to break James out of here.

Taylor frowned and scanned the balcony they were in. There was no sign of Zach. Where could he be? He didn't happen to lose his way, did he? A small tinge of worry made her eyebrows crease and she looked back at Tori. Taylor's lips were set in a grimace as she studied the girl's face.

"You out of ideas?" she asked casually with her eyebrows raised. Taylor only had one, but it was going to be very dangerous. She didn't really want to do something like that, but if there wasn't any other choice... She raked a hand down her hair as she sighed, thinking of the possibilities. Taylor glanced down before looking back into Tori's eyes.

"If you are, then I'm going to need a cell phone."

Her eyes gleamed, trying to make Tori see how serious her last resort plan was. The girl was smart. Taylor assumed she could easily grasp the implications of her statement. She held her gaze, trying to read Tori's face.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Gonna play the field, keep it real
For you no way, for you no way
So if you don't break, just overcompensate
At least you know you can always go on Ricki Lake

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 Tumblr_m2hw97SiDa1rtxlszo2_500
Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 Tumblr_m2he4x2byf1rtfruwo1_500

James Liam Carter
Son of Ares

All James wanted to do was sit down. His feet were ghrting, and he was wearing this stupid monkey-suit. All James wanted to do right now was go back to camp amd just chill in his cabin in just his boxer shorts, listening to his sibling's plans of mass-destruction as he was half-naked. Nothing sounded better. But James knew that he would most likely spend the rest of his life locked up in a jail cell. He would feel claustrophobic, lonely and dead but he knew he deserved it.

"Would you consider yourself a menace to society, Mr Carter?" The judge asked, making the jury frown in confusion at the question. The judge sighed, explaining his question further. "Have you committed offences before?"

James leaned forward with his hands on the wooden bar before him, drumming his fingers to seem confident when in fact he felt like a scared little boy. His laywer was nodding to him to tell the truth, so he did. "A few. Theft, assualt..."

"And do you plead guilty for the murder of Acelander Monroe?" The judge asked, finally getting to the point of what this whole court session was about. The jury's eyes were totally fixed on James now. Everyone's eyes were now fixed on the Demigod.

James opened his mouth to reply when his eyes wanded around the room briefly yet found something that caught his eye. More like someone. Tori and Taylor, whispering to each-other. James' mouth went dry. If they tried to pull a God damn stunt then he was going to kill them. And now at least they knew that he had the capability to kill someone.

James wasn't even looking at Taylor; only Tori. He met her eye for a second before pulling his gaze away, back at the judge. Straightening, James tightened his black tie before speaking with so much certainty and seriousness that there was no doubt that he was telling the truth; "I plead guilty for the murder of Ace and am willing to accept any length of jail time you propose."

There. He'd said it. There was no doubt now that he was going to jail.

The world needs wannabee’s, so
Do that brand new thing
Give it to me baby
Uh-huh uh-huh

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:12 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori crossed her arms over her chest and nodded. She was completely out of ideas. Nothing. Zip. She watched the other demigod pace for a moment, again trying to figure out her thoughts. The when Taylor turned to her and asked for a cell phone, it took a lot for Tori not to laugh. Demigods never carried around cell phones! "I don't have one." she said, shaking her head. This was bad news. Even if they did, would Taylor's plan work? And since when do plans work?!

Tori sighed and looked at James, her heart grieving for him. Something told her that she could've prevented this, or still can. She ran a hand through her hair, as if she could fix it now. Tori listened to the trail, her eyebrows coming together at the judge's questions. The last one hit a nerve. In Tori's mind, Ace killed Ace. James never hurt anybody, intentionally. With her mind buzzing, she saw James' eyes. The demigod thought she wouldn't see those blue things again.

She was brought back to reality with his answer. "I plead guilty for the murder of Ace and am willing to accept any length of jail time you propose." Tori's eyes got wide, and her mouth went dry. She had to say something, she couldn't just sit there. "It was self defense!" Tori yelled across the room. People gasped, and heads turned to face her. She gulped down the last of her pride. "I was there." Tori added.

The judge's eyes seemed to bore into her, even from the height she was at. "Excuse me, young lady, who are you?" he asked, putting the emphasis on you. Tori looked at Taylor for a split second, then turned to the judge. "I'm Tori Daly, I was with James when it happened, and when he first met Ace." she said, The judge raised his eyebrows at the girl, and went to send someone to go get her from the balcony. Tori saw two men coming up to get her, and bring her down to the witness's chair. "No further questions, Mr. Carter." the judge mumbled while Tori was on her way down.

Her mind was racing. Now both of them would end up in the slammer, thanks to her. Oh Gods. Tori bit her lip and took the oath to tell the truth. She didn't dare say that she would say the truth anyways. Tori took a seat and looked at the table in front of her. "So, Miss Daly, how did you know Ace?" he askeed. "He was my friend when we were little, but I didn't really like him much." Tori responded simply. The judge nodded and paused for a moment. "What was your relationship with Mr. Carter?" he questioned.

Tori felt her mouth go dry. What was she supposed to say, "Oh I met him at the Demigod Camp, then we met again in New York, killed a guy, and are here." No. "We are friends." Tori said finally. She could feel about a million eyes on her, which made her very uncomfortable. "Did James kill Ace?" the judged asked.

Oh, there, ask the important questions now, Tori thought.

She rubbed her hands together and sighed. "Ace was asking for it, sir. He... he was tormenting him. If James hadn't pulled the trigger, more people would be dead."Tori said, taking a deep breath and wishing she could be at camp. Anywhere but here.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 2:27 am

Taylor sank down in her seat as two men took Tori away. Great, she thought sarcastically as she watched Tori in the witness stand down there. End up in trouble. Not like we need more. She wasn't about to join the two lovebirds down there when she thought she could do much more in the sidelines. Besides, what was she going to say if the judge questioned her relationship with James? As if it was too simple to be put into words. And honestly, Taylor didn't really have a clue on how presenting herself as a witness could be of help here.

Her mind was already going in overdrive and she can barely listen to the exchange between Tori and the judge. Taylor's eyes zeroed in on a woman a few seats away. She held an iPhone in her hands, her fingers moving furiously across its surface. Taylor slightly wondered if the woman was playing a game or texting. But that didn't matter now. All that mattered was the phone. It would only take one quick movement for her to snatch that phone and a few seconds to make a random call. If she would succeed, then all hell would break loose.

But is this really what she wanted? Run the risk of killing a few mortals in exchange for James's (and now Tori's too, apparently) freedom?

I'm a girl of risks. Why not?

As she stood up, Taylor couldn't help but feel doubtful about this. She needed to talk to someone. Of course, Tori wasn't an option now seeing that she was down there and now an essential part of the trial. With her mind still in confusion, Taylor desperately looked around. Where was Zach? He said he would meet them here, right? Where the hell was he now?

Suddenly, one of the officers caught Taylor's attention. He looked too young to be a police officer. Besides, he looked familiar. Very familiar. "Zach?"

Taylor launched into a run, forgetting about the iPhone she was supposed to be snatching. She nearly collided with the so-called cop, but she skidded to a stop in front of him to get a closer look at his face. "Zach? Please tell me it's you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6