Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:58 pm

* VICTORIA ELIZABETH DALY *
Daughter of Aletheia

Tori tried to shake her head, but couldn't. It wasn't worth trying to make visual words. "You're a good person James, end of discussion." she said, cracking a small smile at the end of a sentence. b]"A good person that bad things have happened to."[/b] Tori added, happy with the state of this. James was calming down, which was good.

She smiled as he rubbed his hand against her back, she had to admit; it felt good. Tori hadn't felt this safe since she heard the first bullet pierce the sky. Shivering slightly, she leaned her head into James again. His words brought her back from falling asleep. "Yes, I am." Tori replied quickly.

She didn't want him doubting that at all. "I care about you James, deal with it." Tori said, slowly coming out of her emotional state. It felt good to tell him that, even if he didn't remember that. Because it was the truth.

She cared about him.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Zach nodded at Taylor, following her lead. He gave her a small smile and ate the godly food himself. HIs wound would be treated later. Zach needed to find James. Killing someone wasn't very easy. Zach grabbed Taylor's hand while he pulled his hood up. Wouldn't want to get noticced. Again.

"They couldn't have gone that far," Zach muttered to Taylor as he pulled her along the streets, trying to figure out where they went. Wherewould Zach go after he killed someone? Well, he would usually cry and try not to have a mentl breakdown. Zach couldn't help bu stiffen up at the thought of those days.

"They can't be far," Zach repeated again, not sounding like himself.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:43 pm

Looking around, Taylor started to wonder where the other two have gone. It wasn't easy to look for people in New York. With all the people and the buildings, the city was just too big and too crowded for them to find two people, one of which being searched for by the police. That would make it harder. She was about to tell Zach this when he told her that they can't be far in a somewhat... different tone.

Taylor didn't miss how Zach's voice sounded off. She raised her eyebrows at him. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 5:27 am

Gonna play the field, keep it real
For you no way, for you no way
So if you don't break, just overcompensate
At least you know you can always go on Ricki Lake

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 Tumblr_m20o7e7k9u1qbxcxno1_500
Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 Tumblr_m20g95ZDTK1rplw13o1_500

James Liam Carter
Son of Ares

James smiled again, pulling Tori closer to her so that herhead was leaning against his tanned chest. He tried to avert his thoughts from today, thinking about things that had happened to him at camp.

Good things. Like the time where he, Chris, Keller and Kyle had got drunk and into trouble with Chiron. Well, Kyle hadn't got drunk; he was too much of a good boy do do stuff like that. James thought that living Kyle's life would be borig, seeing as he was too good. However, Kyle had a gotten his girlfriend pregnant, so his life couldn't have been that boring. Wink wink.

"Thank you, Tori. You're the best." James said with a small chuckle, though it didn't sounnd as contagious as his normal laugh. It sounded dead. James felt dead. He wished he was dead.

James, still hugging Tori close to him, let his head fall back against the wall. Sighing, he closed his eyes. He was suprised that he fell asleep quickly, yet he knew that they would most likely be plauged with nightmares.

The world needs wannabees, so
Do that brand new thing
Give it to me baby
Uh-huh uh-huh
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:25 am

Zach blinked his eyes before looking at Taylor. He realized that she had asked him a question. Zach brushed his blond hair out of his blue-green eyes before saying anything.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just a bit shaken up," Zach said, still not sounding like himself. Zach cleared his throat and pulled Taylor along by her hand again.

"James! Tori!" Zach yelled, feeling like he was calling for two dogs instead of people. As he was walking, a proped open door hit his shoulder. Zach peered inside. It looked like a hotel.

"You think they are in there?" Zach whispered to Taylor softly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:12 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori smiled softly, and looked down at her hands. She laughed as he did, and it was the same. Cold, hard, and dry. Almost dead. Dead. The images of earlier today flashed in her mind, likea camera. Bang! The first gunshot. Bang! Taylor and her shoved in the bathroom. Bang, James kissing Taylor. Bang! Ace dead. Bang, running.

Tori sighed and looked up at James, smiling lightly, as if she wasn't thinking about all of those bad things. He was asleep, which was good, maybe. She knew that both of the might be having nightmares tonight. Tori didn't really want to have those experiences, but she let her eyelids fall all the same.

Sure enough, she had a nightmare. In her dream, she was watching the scene unfold, except Ace had the gun. It was pointed at James. Tori wanted to scream and shout, to run in and take the bullet for him. Anything to stop this. BANG! The shot was fired, and her legs were stuck unmoving. Tori felt the tears rolling down her face, in real life and the dream. This just couldn't be happening.

Then the scene shifted to the night that Tori "died". She really faked that, and knew it all along, but this was different too. Devin, her old boyfriend who is currently MIA, was dead. Only this time, Tori's feet were stuck too. She couldn't do anything, and again she was crying. There the dream ended, and more came. All the same images went around in her head. This couldn't be true... but it seemed to be.

What had she done?
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:30 am

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 Tumblr_m20o7e7k9u1qbxcxno1_500
Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 Tumblr_m20g95ZDTK1rplw13o1_500

James Liam Carter
Son of Ares

James didn't like dreaming. He never normally had nice dreams anyway. They were always full of images of his Mother getting too drunk and being verbally abusive. Or getting high. He dreamed about her boyfriend Grant, who had hit his Mother when he was drunk. He normally dreamt about the fights he used to get into...or still did get into.

Sometimes he didn't get any sleep at all, just thinking. When his Brothers had noticed and questions this, they had called him a girl and whuss. Well, it wasn't very hard for him to get back in their good books. Just by punching a few people randomly, going and beating someone up for them. The same sort of thing. James didn't like it, but he had a reputation to keep, you know.

But, James' reputation had dissppeared when he first got involved with Tori and Taylor. First it was Taylor that had ruined it, by getting into a fight with his brothers. What was James supposed to do back then? Let her get beat up? Nope, instead, James had just punched his brothers. He hadn't told Taylor but when he had finally returned to his cabin, his brothers had beaten him up again, so bad that he had to be taken to the infirmary again for a few weeks.

Then there was hanging out with Tori. His Sister had found out and, of course, had told his whole cabin. No-one wanted to be seen hanging out with a traitor. Except James, apparently. His siblings had been furious, telling James that he had to stay away from Tori. James, being James, had showed them a two fingered salute and told them to; "Go and stick your offers where the sun don't shine. Up my-"

James didn't get on well with his siblings these days.

Anyway, after getting slightly off topic there, James' dreams were stilll haunted yet tonight's were worse than ever. It wasn't one of those situations where the other had the gun. Oh no James wouldn't mind that as much. Instead, he just kept having to replay and replay watching Ace get killed. Just when he thought he couldn't handle watching it anymore, it shifted. Instead, it was Tori that he was shooting. Damn.

James jerked awake, drenched in sweat and shaking. His back was really, really hurting from falling asleep sitting on the floor, and his hair was all over the place, parts sticking up and parts infront of his eyes. James tried to steady his breathing, when he saw Tori crying as he slept.

"Tori?!" James shook her, trying to wake her. He wiped the tears from her cheeks, pulling her back on her lap and close to him. "Tori! Wake up, Idiot!"

The world needs wannabee’s, so
Do that brand new thing
Give it to me baby
Uh-huh uh-huh

[ Sorry for crap post ] :L
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:58 am

Though it did seem a little weird that James and Tori would hide in a hotel, Taylor couldn't shake the feeling that they had been in this place. Maybe they would still be there, even. She cautiously entered the hotel, realizing just how expensive it looked. She looked back at Zach, shrugging.

"Maybe? I dunno. I just have this feeling..." Taylor trailed off, looking at the hallways. There were surely a lot of rooms in this place. How the heck were they going to find them? Knock on every room to check?

"Er... what now? Barge in every room?" Taylor asked with a hint of the laugh. The idea was just so... impossible.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:19 am

Zach shrugged, utterly confused on what to do. Zach walked in, whistling. Yeah he had no idea what he was doing.

"Yo James, you in here?" ZAch called out loudly, thinkig James would hear him. He rubbed the back of his neck, thinking of what to do.

Wah no muse
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 am

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori woke up after hearing James call her an idiot. Her dark eyes flashed open to see herself on his lap again, holding him close. She wiped off her face quickly, pretending that didn't happen. "I meant... you were.... nevermind." Tori said. She had been thinking about her dreams. Good thing they weren't real.

Tori was about to say something else when she heard someone yelling for James. It sounded like Zach. "Did you hear that?" she asked, getting up and not waiting for him to reply. Tori got out of the bath room and headed for the door. She looked through the peep-hole, seeing Zach and Taylor. Her heart jumped up to her throat and she opened the door, just a crack. "Pst, guys! In here." she said, her voice a whisper.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:53 am

The familiar voice nearly made Taylor jump. She turned to see Tori peering through the slightly open door. She immediately entered the room, pulling Zach in with her. She leaned back against one of the walls, letting the sweet sense of relief flood through her.

"I'm guessing you didn't pay for this," Taylor told Tori, grinning. She was deliberately avoiding James. No need to make things even more awkward between them. Shifting her weight awkwardly between her feet, Taylor continued, "So what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:45 am

James Liam Carter
Son of Ares

James heard Taylor, Zach and Tori talking in the next room and he slowly got to his feet. Passing a mirror, James stopped and stared at his reflection in shock. He looked dead. Like, literally dead. There were dark purple bags under his eyes, he was disgustingly pale and very, very clammy. His hair had no velocity at all and just fell limply into his eyes. There were scratches all down his arms and bare chest from when he had been using his nails to try and get the blood off, even though there hadn’t been any.

Leaning against the door-frame of the bathroom, James finally came into view of the others, keeping his head down as staring at his hands. He thought he was going to break down again. Especially looking at Taylor, seeing as she brought back some of his worst memories.

He didn’t feel like answering back with a sarcastic remark at Taylor’s attempt at a joke. He didn’t feel like doing anything except finding a dark, damp and dirty hole to crawl into a just be left there to die. Whoa…depressed, much?

We don’t do anything.” James told them all quietly, nt looking up from his scarred hands. He did have scars all over his hands; not from today, just from…fighting, he supposed. He’d broken his hand more time then he could even remember. He’d never killed a normal human before though. “You guys go back to camp, and I’ll just…give myself up.”

James shrugged, not caring if he went to jail for, like, all his life. At the moment he didn’t care, anyway. He should be locked up for what he did. Who would miss him, anyway? His Mother would probably be too wasted over in England to care, his Grand-Parents would be upset yeah, but they could visit him whenever they wanted. They’d be able to see him more than they do now. His friends would miss him, and he wouldn’t be able to have a different girl every week if he was behind bars but he didn’t care.

He was a disgrace to all his siblings and his Father. Why couldn’t he just pull the trigger and laugh; that’s what they would’ve done. Why did he have to be different? Why did he have to be such a loser?

Do that brand new thing
Give it to me baby
Uh-huh uh-huh

[ So so so sorry for not posting Dx Laziness isn't a good thing ]
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori gave Taylor a weak half-smile, and nodded. Why pay for a room when you didn't need to? Besides, it was about midnight, no one was going to sneak around the hotel rooms at a time like that. It just wasn't polite. "No, we didn't." Tori answered softly, her head looking more at the ground than anything else. It wasn't interesting, but right now Tori didn't care.

She heard Taylor mumble what they were supposed to do now. A few things popped into her head. Plan number one; stay hidden until they could escape back to Camp Half-Blood. That seemed simple enough, there were do-not-disturb signs, and ways to make it out of New York's security filled streets. Granted that wasn't easy, and it would put all of the demigods at risk for going to jail.

Plan two; turn themselves in. Yes, it seemed like giving up, but would they get let off? Considering the oldest of them were 16, they wouldn't get punished as adults... hopefully. The police always had their ways, but Tori knew most of them. Growing up in large cities did have their perks, like knowing everything. She didn't really like idea number two.

Tori jumped a little when she heard James' voice. She looked at him a little, but could tell by the way his head was down that he didn't want that. Tori listened intently, her brow coming together at his idea of surrender. "Uh, no!" she said, looking him in the eyes. Her gaze passed form his to the others. "I mean- no, that can't happen!" Tori said, her eyes looking at the floor again.

She sighed and looked at the clock. 12:15 a.m. Running a hand through her damp, stringy hair, she shook her head. "Or at least we should sleep on it..." Tori mumbled, crossing her arms, and rubbing them for no reason other than it was something to do.

* Just revived this topic... you're welcome :P *
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:51 am

Taylor's head snapped up at James's voice and she grimaced at his words. He was such a loser, wasn't he? Was he seriously going to give himself up? Idiot, she thought, slightly amused. Taylor shook her head slowly, raising her hands up in some sort of surrender.

"Look, Tori has a point here. Besides, I don't mind sleeping in some high-class hotel I don't even pay for," she said, a smirk playing on her lips. She looked around, admiring the expensive-looking room. The Khione cabin was nice and all, but this... This hotel room reminded Taylor of her past life, her life before camp. But that was years ago. Taylor started to frown, some unwanted thoughts making their way to her head.

"I'm hitting the sack," Taylor announced, waving them off rather impatiently. She turned to Zach, brushing his cheek lightly with her lips. "Wake me up when anything happens," she breathed just loud enough for him to hear. "Love you."

With those words, Taylor pushed one of the doors open, finding a huge comfortable bed for two. She gaped. Damn, even the sheets looked expensive with their intricate designs and soft-looking cotton. She wasn't disappointed when she threw herself on the bed, barely kicking her shoes off. The bed was so soft and fluffy. Don't even get her started on the pillows. Hugging one of the square pillows against her chest, Taylor started to close her eyes. "Night!" she called to the others loudly before drifting off to her dreamland.

((Thanks Moon :3))
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:01 pm

Zach nodded and said the same words back to Taylor. But, Zach couldn't wrap his head around things anymore. James turn himself in? No way. James only killed INE person compared to how many Zach had killed...

Zach shook his head of these thoughts. No not here. No going down memory lane or no flashbacks. None of that tonight. Zach walked into the bathroom and splashed some water on his face. Relax. Zach walked back out, the front of his hair slightly damp. Zach looked over at James and forever lightly.

"If anyone should turn themselves in, let it be me," Zach said softly so Taylor couldn't hear. He knew he was talking crap though. But if everything failed, Zach could just manipulate the mist.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:25 am

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 Tumblr_m2hw97SiDa1rtxlszo2_500
Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 Tumblr_m2he4x2byf1rtfruwo1_500

James Liam Carter
Son of Ares

James ran a hand through his messy hair, taking a deep breath and only looking up when Taylor had left the room, going into the other room to take the only bed. How selfish of her. She was a...oh, he didn't even know what she was. A jerk? A really hot-smoking-beautiful-frustrating-annoying jerk? A Zach was....Zach was okay. He was averagely stupid. Tori was the only good one here, seeing as he was a murderer.

"Yeah...we should get some...sleep." He said softly, not replying to what Zach had said. He looked around the room, his blue eyes resting on a comfortable couch in the middle of the room. Zach could sleep in the same bed as Taylor...in their little stupid place. Tori could take the couch and he....well, he would just have to sleep on the floor or something. Not that he would be getting any sleep.

James grabbed Tori's wrist lightly, pulling her over to the couch and sitting down next to her, looking at her with eyes that read; We need to talk. Anyway, he already had a plan. He was just going to leave them when they were asleep, and go on the run on his own or something.

Do that brand new thing
Give it to me baby
Uh-huh uh-huh

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori watched Taylor walk into the room, with the only bed. Grr. Her eyes narrowed slightly, and the demigod tried not to genuinely hate her. How could she be so happy, when James' future was at stake? Or was she the only one thinking about things like that? Maybe. "Night." Tori mumbled, in response to both Zach and Taylor's comments.

She couldn't think straight, not really. Even if Tori tired to convince herself that she would wake up to a brighter day, it was a lie. She couldn't lie to herself. Her gaze shifted to the only couch, which was decently sized, enough for maybe two. Eh, that would be awkward. It was alright for Zach and Taylor, but just... different for the other two. At least how Tori saw it.

Tori felt James reach for her wrist, and she jumped a little, still on edge from hours ago. She was relieved, and reminded that James was still here, and not in jail. She couldn't let that happen, no no no. Tori sat down and placed her hands in her lap and sighed, shaking her head a little bit. She glanced up at James for a moment, realizing that he wanted to talk. Hm. Tori was still trying to figure out how to make sure he wouldn't end up in a cell, alone.

"Don't run James." she said, her voice was firm and had a sting to it, from her experience. "Don't run from everything, it kills you." the demigod continued, her voice softer. Tori was choking on her words, surpized she even got that much out. He couldn't run from the whole world, just the cops. Tori didn't always make the most sense in the world.

"We... W-we can try to fix this... please don't leave me." Tori begged. James was her only real friend, come to think of it. He stood by her, even if his siblings hated him for hanging around a traitor, which Tori had rightfully deserved (the title). yet, he had stayed by her side, even though they didn't always agree. He stayed. That was more than she could ever ask for, and Tori didn't want to lose that. Her last best friend got killed, or something like that. Devin (her old boyfriend), was killed, because of her. Tori didn't care if she caused the problem or not, but she wouldn't just stand and let James rot away in a tiny dirt cell.

*You're welcome, it's my specialty. xD *
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 am

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 Tumblr_m2hw97SiDa1rtxlszo2_500
Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 Tumblr_m2he4x2byf1rtfruwo1_500

James Liam Carter
Son of Ares

James bit his lip for a moment before slowly and gently wrapping his arms around Tori, pulling her onto his lap and close to him. He remained silent for a minute, one hand on her waist and the other on her thigh, drumming his fingers lightly without meaning to. “I’m sorry.” He told her softly, closing his eyes and leaning his head against her back, not really knowing what to say.

He exhaled loudly, not feeling like sleeping, as he knew that he wouldn’t be able to. And if he did get some sleep, then he would probably just have nightmares again. He would wait for everyone else to be asleep before leaving. “When I go…If I go…you’ll be fine without me. I was never really that good of a friend anyway.” He smiled sadly at her, shrugging.

Maybe if he got out of here, then the three of them could get out of the city and back to camp without anyone raising suspicion. He hated what he had done, even though he knew that there would probably loads of campers that had killed way more innocent people than him. He just couldn’t handle it. He was like a…a…delicate peach. James ran a hand through his messy hair, keeping it off his face. He needed a hat. Yeah, a hat would be good. Or some hair-spray. Gods, he wanted hair-spray. He didn’t think he would have access to stuff like that when he was behind bars. Damn.

Do that brand new thing
Give it to me baby
Uh-huh uh-huh

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori let James lift her up onto him. She was getting used to it, considering the last few hours, she didn't find it weird at all. Almost normal. Tori could feel him breathing on her back, breaking the cold air, even if it was in the middle of spring. She looked down at his hand on her thigh and smiled softly. Tori rubbed his hand slowly, tracing it with her fingers. "But you were..." she said in a whisper.

Maybe James didn't realize it, but Tori sure did. She didn't know how life would be at camp without someone to run to, talk to, annoy. "I guess it's your choice..." Tori mumbled, not really thinking she would let him. She needed to find a way to save him, soon. "There has to be a way..." she said , rubbing her own arms, feeling a chill go up her spine.

The fact that she knew James wanted to make it safer for her, along with the other two, didn't help. Tori could handle herself, or so she liked to think so. She sighed and looked at him, having to turn her head slightly. Her dark eyes shinned in the light of the moon, which was seen from a corner of the curtains left open. Tori have him a soft side-smile and kissed his cheek. "Just in case I never see you again." she said, her voice close to silent.

*James should go to court (Ace's family could sue him or something) and then he has a chance of being innocent! Just and idea. *
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:55 pm

James Liam Carter
Son of Ares

James smiled, his blue eyes meeting her brown ones as he tried to smile for her, yet it looked false and sad. He turned his hand over that was on her thigh, taking her hand and squeezing it gently.

"You will see me again," He told her quietly, still smiling as he tried to make it a joke but it didn't really work. "In about thirty years time when we both have wrinkles and grey hair."

He laughed bitterly, reaching up to brush some loose strands of her hair behind her ear before running his finger lightly down her cheek and taking her hand again. "I-I should go now." He told her, knowing that she would probably know when he was leaving. "Look after yourself, okay?" He asked, his voice breaking a bit at the end.

Do that brand new thing
Give it to me baby
Uh-huh uh-huh

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Daughter of Aletheia

Tori could feel her eyes filling up with crystalline tears, but she choked them back. She wiped them away with her free hand, and let James squeeze her other one. He was really leaving, for real this time. She couldn't laugh at his joke, she only made a soft 'heh' like noise. The sad fact was that both of them couldn't find a way to make this any better.

Tori was going to miss him, oh yes she was. Worse then she ever missed anyone before. She felt sparks go down her cheek as his hand did, ever so gently. She was going to miss that, and his sense of humor. Oh gods. Tori looked down at their hands entwined, and back at his face with a pained expression.

"Yeah, I - I will." she said, feeling the tears come now. Gasping a little, she quickly wiped them off. Tori would be okay, she had to try and convince herself of that. She was beginning to think it might take a while. Tori let go of his hand and was about to return to the couch, but looked over her shoulder first."Good bye James." Tori said, trying to act strong. She did keep her voice from breaking though. For him... for him.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:40 pm

James Liam Carter
Son of Ares

Nodding, James felt his own eyes starting ti tear up but quickly bit the inside of his cheek to stop them, turning away from Tori and silently picking up his shirt from the bathroom floor, pulling it down over his head before pulling on his hoodie.

He quickly wrapped Tori into another hug, closing his eyes and just standing still for a moment, wishing that it could last forever. He soon pulled away though, pressing his lips against her forehead for a quick moment before smiling down at her. "Good-bye Tori."

Without thinking it through, James leaned down and kissed Tori's lips quickly and softly, just needing it. It was something to think about, when he was rotting away in a dirty prison cell. James let go of her slowly, silently turning around and straight out of the door, closing it behind him.

James just started walking to where he assumed the nearest police station may be.

Do that brand new thing
Give it to me baby
Uh-huh uh-huh

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 Torig
Daughter of Aletheia

Tori watched as the boy whom she had been crushing on for a while, walked over and grabbed his things. She sighed and bit her lip, really not wanting this to be the last memory she would ever have of him. She thought he would just wave goodbye, and have that be it, kind of like most sad goodbyes were. Tori was shocked to see him come back and embrace her.

She hugged him back, but pretty much clung to him, not wanting to let go. Letting go meant never seeing him again.Tori felt his lips on her forehead, and a soft smile spread across her face. Did this mean he liked her too? Or was it a I'm-never-going-to-see-you-again-so-here type of thing? Tori really didn't care. She looked up at him with her dark eyes, still shinning a bit. Her eyes locked on his deep blue ones. Oh gosh.

She would miss his eyes too.

Then James did something that surprised her. He kissed her. It wasn't Tori's first kiss, and she knew it wasn't James's either. Tori kissed him back, feeling sparks fly in the back of hear heads, like fireworks. She loved fireworks. She felt the presence of his lips leave and she opened her eyes again. He was leaving. Tori had forgotten for that split second that he had to leave. He was gone.

She stood there for a moment, not sure what to do. James was gone. Tori looked over at Zach and Taylor, thinking they were asleep. She sighed and fell in a heap on the couch, drifting into the land known as dream.

THE NEXT MORNING
Surprisingly, Tori didn't dream at all, the next morning she woke up around 7 a.m. and was just fine. No nightmares. Wow. She got off the couch and walked over to Zach and Taylor's side of the room. "Wake up guys!" she said. After that she walked back to the couch and turned on the TV, seeing if there was any interesting news going on. Maybe there would be something.

Tori flipped through some channels before seeing a familiar face. It was James. Wait... JAMES? She quickly paused the television and raced over to the other demigods. "James is gone, he's being sued!!!" she said, quite loudly. That was the caption beneath his picture on the news. Tori couldn't think right. Why was he getting sued? Wasn't he being punished enough already?

*Okay, that took wayyy to long to type*

Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Zach's green-blue eyes flashed open when Tori was practically yelling. He fell off the bed and quickly slipped his jeans on before running over to Tori, wondering what was wrong. Wait, did she say James was being sued? By who?

"James is being sued? By who?" Zach asked Tori curiously. Ace had family? Plus if Ace did, they still knew about him? Zach watched the T.V. with his eyes a bit longer before turning to Tori. He had to help James. Well, it was a long time since Zach had broken someone out of jail or court. He doubted he still had the skill.

"Meet me at the court or jail place with Taylor later," Zach told Tori before leaving and closing the door.

OMG LIKE IN THE MOVIES TAYLOR TORI AND ZACH COULD BREAK JAMES OUT OR LIKE AOMETHING
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:30 pm

Mumbling under her breath, Taylor grabbed a random pillow and clamped it over her ears. She wanted to watch the dancing monkeys in her dream longer. As soon as Tori's wake-up call was done though, Taylor's dream started to fade as well in the edges before disappearing altogether. Barely registering the voices around her, she got off the bed. She ran a hand through her messy hair, trying to fix it but to no avail. Taylor yawned, groaning a little after. She hated waking up early. She wasn't really much of a morning person.

"Morning," she grumbled as she tried to get her bearings. The sound of the door closing startled her, and she just realized that it was Zach who had just left. Taylor couldn't help but vaguely wonder if Zach was still mad at her or something. Maybe so, but it was understandable after what she had just done. It wasn't until she turned to the TV that she found another possible (and her preferred reason) for Zach's departure.

"The idiot actually gave himself up?" Taylor exclaimed with her jaw dropping open. She couldn't believe it. What the hell was James thinking? Taylor groaned, slumping down on one of the chairs. "And why is he being sued? He was provoked, wasn't he? It was Ace who pulled a gun out in the first place!" she continued hotly.

Taylor scratched the back of her head exasperatedly. When she spoke, her tone was laced with firmness and finality. "We break him out. Right now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)   Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower or Pretty Boy? Your pick...(PRIVATE)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next