Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:15 am

Endless waiting. That was what it seemed like to Alex. It was pretty boring, but it wasn't like she could do anything about it. The blackness threatened to consume her, but she felt like there was something holding it back. She didn't complain (not like she could, anyway) as she didn't want to totally black out either. Alex was afraid that if she did, she would never see the light of day again.

Her thoughts were her only companions. They kept scaring her though. Alex started to pray to her dad. She didn't really know what to pray to Zeus and she didn't even know if Zeus could hear her, but it was worth a try. Alex asked him to help her, to wake her up from this misery. To let her move. To let her feel. Alex would've cried if she could.

Then, her ears picked up the sound of someone yelling. She couldn't really understand what was being said. However, Alex could tell that the voice was familiar and angry. It was Kade. And suddenly, Alex's hand twitched.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 3 Kade_y17

"Didn't go nowhere, never LEFT uh...
You really THOUGHT that I was...
GONE (gone gone gone)?...
I heard you talking like I LOST my swagger...
Said I was OVER you were...
WRONG (wrong wrong wrong)...

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

I saw in the corner of my eye a movement, and I stoped cold. I watched again. There was a slight movement in Alex's hand. "Alex?" I whispered, hoping it was real.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always IMPROVING...
Always on the MOVE and...
Working on my FLOW...
Till I TAKE it to the studio...
This is not a COMEBACK...
Following my OWN path...
Laying DOWN the fat tracks...
Still a music MANIAC...

WHOAAA...
Well I KNOW that I'll make it...
Never put my head DOWN...
T-t-turn it up LOUD...
YEAHHHHH...
Cause I don't have to FAKE it...
If I keep on WORKING it...
A BILLION HITS is what I'll get."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:45 pm

Alex suddenly found that she could move her limbs. Her hand twitched again, but this time the motion was accompanied by a small movement of her eye. Her eyes slowly fluttered open. She blinked a few times to get accustomed to the light. She drew in a breath, still getting used to her surroundings. Alex groaned a bit, feeling her head swim. Her stomach grumbled a bit but she felt something wrong. Alex felt hungry, yet she wanted to throw up. What was wrong with her?

"W-what happened?" Alex asked weakly, trying to ignore the uncomfortable sensations she was feeling right now.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:03 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

A huge smile came on my face, and I kneeled next to Alex's bed. "Alex! People thought you were going to die! They told me to lose hope. And you're alive!" I wanted to hug her, but she looked as if she was in pain. I grabbed her hand instead, and gave it a squeeze. "I'm so glad you're alive."

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always IMPROVING...
Working on my FLOW...
Following my OWN path...
Still a music MANIAC...

WHOAAA...
T-t-turn it up LOUD...
YEAHHHHH...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Alex managed a weak smile at Kade's words. So the people here actually thought that she was dying or something? Huh, maybe she was worse off than she thought. Alex winced at the sudden stab of pain from her arm. It looked like the scratch from the dracaenae's stupid claw hadn't healed properly yet.

"Give me more credit..." Alex started to say, her voice much softer than usual. "Hopefully my dad doesn't want me dead yet."

Alex chuckled a bit and winced again as her head pounded painfully. What she wouldn't give for a painkiller right now.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:04 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

I chuckled softly. Alex needed some rest.

I got up, and smiled sheepishly. "I better go. I've caused enough commosion. And you need the rest," I said. I was about to walk away, but something came over me. It was like a bucket of water was dumped on my head. My head wasn't clear, but there was a spark in my head. It was impulsive, and stupid, but did it anyway.

I faced Alex, and looked into her eyes. I leaned down quickly, and kissed her. It was a good kiss I thought, and I took my lips off hers, and walked away quickly, not wanting anyone to see my blush.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always IMPROVING...
Working on my FLOW...
Following my OWN path...
Still a music MANIAC...

WHOAAA...
T-t-turn it up LOUD...
YEAHHHHH...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Alex didn't really expect that, but that didn't mean that she didn't enjoy it. The pain she was feeling did put off the mood quite a bit, but still, it was a good kiss. Alex felt like Sleeping Beauty too, for some reason, but in this tale, it was a kiss that would give her a peaceful sleep. Smiling to herself, Alex closed her eyes and sighed. A few moments later, she drifted off to dreamland.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:34 pm

So... new topic somewhere? And can you make it? I don't really care where, but I think it's be best at the forest, or at the creek ^^
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:41 pm

I honestly have no idea for a topic starter at the moment though. Maybe you can, if you can't wait? xD
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:59 pm

I can wait, i have to go soon enough, so I dont have enough time to make one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: