Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dream Big

Dream Big

Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen) Empty
PostSubject: Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen)   Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:03 am

Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen) 386437_344494395562452_244975925514300_1456737_921771121_n_large
Kris Covan Daughter of Aphrodite
I get in my Bikkin and take pictures with a camera and put the camera under my pillow and start to walk out to the Lake. I keep walking as I see guys looking at me. I keep walking then I start to run. I scream whoo hoo as I jump in the Lake. I start to swim with some of the kids and it was fun. I start to float on my back getting a tan. I smile as I here someone call my name. I wave and start to swim. I look around as I see kids swimming, but not far like me and the Poseidon kids. Thats why I loved swimming with them so much.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen)   Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:15 am

Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen) Nyla_b12 ◆ Nyla Bleuu | Daughter of Ares ◆
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48056619
so when we found that we could not make sense,
well you said that we would still be friends,
but I'll admit that I was glad -it was over.

--------------
--------------NYLA didn't know what to think. There were girls in bikinis, which just made her feel a bit self concious, and guys swimming, which made her feel lonely. It seemed like the daughter of Ares could never win.
--------------SHE sat at the edge of the lake, criss-cross-applesauce in the sand, soaking up the sun of her medium tan skin. She didn't really like to swim. Swimsuits were too tight, not loose enough. And bikinis . . . don't get her started on those. She never sonsidered herself as pretty, even though she was quite gorgeous. She wasn't usually self concious, but that day, was was feeling it, and feeling it strongly.
--------------THE teenager flipped her hair behind her shoulders, sighing. She never minded being alone, she actually liked it sometimes. But the beach was full of so many people, and all of them were with someone. Except her. So, to fill the silence in the small radius around her, she started humming. Nothing special, just a random tune.

have your friends collect your records -and then change your number,
i guess that I don't need -that though,
now you're just somebody -that I used to know.
"Will this pain never cease?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen)   Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:31 am

I swim and swim seeing a girl and swim towards her and simle " Hi! I say to her and sit next to her. I was always the nice girl "I'm Kristen Covan daughter of Aphrodite and you? I ask as I hold out my hand out for a hand shake, or if you wanted a hug that would be better
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen)   Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:38 am

Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen) Nyla_b12 ◆ Nyla Bleuu | Daughter of Ares ◆
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=48056619
so when we found that we could not make sense,
well you said that we would still be friends,
but I'll admit that I was glad -it was over.

--------------
--------------NYLA'S green eyes scanned the girl warily. She seemed very nice, and all she's done was tell her her name. So, not wanting to seem rude, she slowly shook the Kristen's hand. "Nyla," she said slowly. "Ares." She winced when she said her fathers name. She wasn't supposed to tell her that, it'd make her naturally fierce face stick our more, her razor voice, even though trying to be nice, sounding charmingly evil.
--------------ONLY then did the girl realize that the other was wearing a bikini, never failing to make men stare. How unattractive she must look to them, next to this beauty? She smiled though, masking her thoughts.

have your friends collect your records -and then change your number,
i guess that I don't need -that though,
now you're just somebody -that I used to know.
"Will this pain never cease?"

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Dream Big

Dream Big

PostSubject: Re: Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen)   Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 12:44 am

I smile and nod "I have a friend who is the daughter of Ares do you know her?Her name is Kikki reed" I ask Nyla "You have such a beautiful name!" I say to her "Ohh and people call me Kris instead ebacsue its shorter,but feel free to call me anything else!!"Ohh gosh why was I so hyper?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen)   Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimmg Day for ME!!(Katniss Everdeen)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: