Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 5:53 pm

"Didn't go nowhere, never left uh...
You really thought that I was...
Gone (gone gone gone)?...
I heard you talking like I lost my swagger...
Said I was over you were...
Wrong (wrong wrong wrong)...

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

I waved a dismissive hand. "Nah, one of my half brothers. Trust me, he's real layed back, he won't care," I said. I wondered vaugely how long it would take someone to set up a dinner from camp. I didn't have a cell phone, that would be dangerous. But, it didn't hurt to wonder.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Always on the move and...
Working on my flow...
Till I take it to the studio...
This is not a comeback...
Following my own path...
Laying down the fat tracks...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
Well I know that I'll make it...
Never put my head down...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Cause I don't have to fake it...
If I keep on working it...
A billion hits is what I'll get."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:43 am

"If you say so..." Alex said with a nervous laugh. She looked around her, noting that she didn't really recognize her surroundings. It was either she hadn't been to this part of the city yet, or she had been in camp for too long. Maybe even both. Her eyes remained vigilant though, ready for anything.

"Where are we, exactly?" Alex asked curiously. "I'm not really familiar with this place. I even doubt I've been here before. Where were you going to take me? Were you serious with Burger King?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:40 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

I laughed and sqeezed her hand. "No, I was kidding. I'm not THAT cheap. I mean, I used to be a singer, c'mon Alex," I said with a good-natured chuckle. "And I was going to take you to a movie." I laughed again, more to myself. Why hadn't I asked who Alex's god parent was? I was dimwitted sometimes.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:02 am

Alex laughed along with Kade. She thought it was stupid to ask him something like that. She hoped that she didn't look dumb, not detecting the sarcasm in his voice before when he told her that he was taking her to Burger King.

"Aw man," Alex said ruefully. "A movie would have been nice. Too bad I'm a Big Three kid," she said, shaking her head sadly. "Hey, that reminds me. One of my friends also got ambushed by monsters while she and her date went to see a movie. And she's not even a daughter of any of the Big Three. Well I guess the fact that both she and her date were demigods was enough reason for them to be chased by monsters..." Alex trailed off, thinking about it. "Well they should've stayed put in camp. Much safer that way," she looked at Kade. "I'm not boring you, am I?" she asked him nervously, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:02 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

"Naw. You could never bore me, I like hearing the sound of your voice," I said. "But I have a question for you. How come you didn't tell me right away that you're a daughter or Zeus? I wouldn't have made this trip if you would've told me."

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:17 am

Alex turned scarlet at Kade's words. It didn't take long for this Zeus girl to get all red when someone gave her a compliment. Especially compliments of that kind. "Well, that's a first," Alex said, smiling at him. "Most people can't really stand me talking a lot."

Alex shifted uncomfortably at Kade's question. She considered lying, but she couldn't really come up with a good excuse to cover up for her actions. And besides, she didn't really want to lie to Kade unless it was really needed.

"Well, you see... I don't really like telling people that my dad is Zeus. Sorry, dad! It's not as if I'm ashamed of you or anything. I still love you, so please don't strike me with your lightning bolt," Alex said quickly as she looked up to the sky with her hands raised in some kind of surrender.

Once she was sure that her dad wasn't going to suddenly fry her there, Alex continued. "I mean, it can get pretty intimidating for the other person, since they're all gonna be like 'OMG your dad's the king of the gods' and all that stuff. And sometimes, it even scares people away. And I didn't really want to scare you away or anything..." Alex's voice dropped to a whisper as she fiddled with her camera to have an excuse for not looking at Kade.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:13 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

I smiled lopsidedly. "Well, I wouldn've run away. I would've taken precautions, yeah, but run away. Nah, you're too cool to run away from," I said. I could've said Too pretty to run away from. But, compliments made her a bit embaressed. I would wait. "Besides, I'm sure not EVERYONE runs away or obsesses over you."

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:43 am

Alex laughed, relieved at Kade's answer. She grinned at him as she tucked a stray strand of her messy hair behind her ear. "Well, not everyone does, but I didn't want to take chances."

Alex looked up and realized that they were almost at the base of Half-Blood Hill. Wow, they had been walking for that long already? Now that she thought about it, Alex noticed that her legs were feeling a bit sore and tired. "Hey, we're almost there," she said happily. "Thank the gods that there aren't any more monsters around. That would really suck."

A second after Alex spoke, hisses filled the air and Alex looked around, wide-eyed, for the source. Three snake ladies, or dracaenae, walked out from the trees, baring their sharp teeth at the two of them. Alex bit back a curse as she clapped her two bracelets together to activate their weapon-mode. The daughter of Zeus held the twin blades defensively in front of her, her eyes flashing dangerously at the monsters.

"Well, I guess I spoke too soon."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 8:34 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

I chuckled, but there was a quiver. "Yeah. Guess you did," I said. I slowly slid my swords off my back, and held them at ready. "Ready when you are," I whispered to Alex.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 4:22 am

"I can't believe this. And so close to camp!" Alex seethed, keeping her eyes glued on the dracaenae. The monsters hissed as they drew closer to them. Alex doubled the grip on her knives.

"Helloooo, demigodssssssss," the snake lady in the middle hissed, prolonging the 's' sound. "Aren't you sssssuposssssed to be in your pretty little camp?"

"Shut up, freaky snake thing," Alex hissed back, her eyes flashing dangerously. The air became charged with electricity as she spoke. The monsters slightly shrunk back as they felt the electricity in the air.

"A Zeussssss demigod?" one of them whispered. Then her face broke into a wide evil smile. "What a perfect gift for Kronosssss."

"I'm ready," Alex told Kade quickly as she impulsively lunged for the three monsters. Typical Alex, always leaping before looking. She probably forgot that she was going against three full-grown dracanae. Alone.

((Feel free to control the monsters too. It'd be more fun that way :) ))
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:30 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

I sighed. Great, they can talk. And what's worse, they knew Alex was a daughter of Zeus. And another worse,

Alex had just lunged.

I made a beeline for the far right side, and tried to get at least one of them to come after me. And lucky me, two of them did.

"Let'ssssss take care of the boy firssssssssst," hissed one.

"I sssssssay leave him be. He'sssssss nothing of our ussssssse. Ssssssssson of Tyche," sneered the other.

"Aw c'mon, you won't give me a chance?" I asked with a wild grin.

I lunged at them, and I had jumped as high as I could. And, tada, I had dived, spinning, headfirst to one of them. In a quick motion, I sliced her head clean off. "Ew," I mumbled as i collapsed into yellow monster dust. The other veered at me with hatred. Great, I thought.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:11 am

Alex didn't even notice that her targets were decreased by two. What was left in front of her was the dracaenae in the middle, hissing tauntingly at her. She gritted her teeth, holding her twin blades in a death grip. Without warning, Alex went into a full fight-mode, demonstrating her skill in knife-fighting. The monster seemed to be skilled in combat herself, able to avoid most of her swipes and counter with her own lance. As Alex parried the lance with both of her knives, she glared angrily at the dracaenae, uncontrollably channeling electricity through her two blades, into the lance, and finally electrocuting the snake lady. The monster gave a spasm in shock. Without wasting the opportunity, Alex dove in for the kill, slicing her blades right at the monster's heart in an 'X'. The dracaenae shrieked before exploding in a burst of yellow dust.

"Ugh, ew," Alex muttered irritably as she dusted off the yellow dust now covering most of her body. Gods, imagine being covered by the remains of a dead monster. Alex shuddered at the thought before turning to Kade, who had just cut one of the dracaenaes' head off. She smiled before joining him.

"Two down, one to go," Alex said, grinning widely as she faced the last dracaenae, now enraged by the loss of her allies.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

I smiled at Alex. "Should be easy," I said. I shook off some yellow dust, and got my swords ready.

"You cannot defeat me!" screeched the monster. "I wil enjoy your deathssssssss!"

I rolled my eyes. "Ready to get rid of this lady?" I asked Alex.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Alex scoffed, rolling her eyes at the last dracaenae. "Hello? In case you haven't noticed, your other two friends already bit the dust. What makes you think that you'll be any different?"

Alex smirked slightly as she turned to Kade. "I was born ready," she said. She gave him a wink, before charging up her blades and rushing to the dracaenae.

For a few moments, nothing could be heard but the sound of knives clashing against a lance and the crackling electricity building up the tension in the air. Alex gave it her best as she fought with clenched teeth, trying to land a blow at the monster. It was so hard to find an opening though, and it looked like the dracaenae and the daughter of Zeus were evenly matched.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:42 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

Dang. That monster was a better fighter than she looked. Before I charged, I surveyed it quickly. I noticed the slightest thing, that could make a huge difference. "Alex!" I yelled while charging. "Careful! She's got poison on her claws!"

I threw one of my swords with all my strengh. The monster dodged it, but only slightly. It made a nice slash in its side causing it to scream, eyes glowing with fury.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:48 am

"Huh? What?"

Not having heard Kade's warning correctly, Alex sidestepped as Kade's sword flew past the monster. Next thing she knew the dracaenae was shrieking in pain as some kind of liquid thing started pouring out from the wound on its side. Alex started to grin but it faded into some sort of scowl as the monster whipped around to face Kade, its claws scratching her on the arm in the process. Alex wobbled slightly on her feet at the pain from her arm. She staggered back, her head pounding.

"I hate snakes," Alex muttered darkly under her breath as she lunged at the dracaenae. She plunged her blades right into the center of the monster's back. The dracaenae was taken by surprise as it screamed in fury, and began to spasm as Alex electrified her through her knives. It burst into golden ash afterwards, leaving Alex panting as she held her blades in front of her.

Relieved, Alex let her arms drop as she turned to Kade. "Nice," she told him, but her voice was slightly slurred. She barely felt some blood leaking out of the scrape on her arm. She blinked to clear her vision, but it didn't work. "Hey, why are there two of you? And stop spinning..." Alex trailed off, almost falling over.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:17 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

"Nice shot!" I said. Then I realized it had scratched her. "Damnit," I mumbled.

I ran over to her, and made sure to be ready if she fell. "Ok, we NEED to get you to camp now," I said to her. "You think you can walk? Gods, I hope we can get you there in time..."

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 7:33 am

Alex blinked a few more times to get her vision right. It didn't help. She saw around three Kades running over to her and she wasn't entirely sure which of them was the right one. Alex's head pounded and she made a random grab to keep herself from tumbling over. Her hand closed around Kade's upper arm as she tried to steady herself.

"Yeah, I can walk," Alex said, nearly gasping for breath. She took a wobbly step forward but groaned. The simple action made her dizzy. She doubled her grip on Kade's arm as she attempted to right herself.

"I hate snakes. They have this stupid thing called poison," Alex muttered dryly, talking just for the sake of talking. Talking made her feel more alive. "Did I tell you that my brother almost got bitten by a snake once? It was his own fault for messing around in the zoo... Ha, hilarious moments," Alex caught her breath as she stumbled forward, almost collapsing.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:14 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

I caught Alex's shoulder, and let out a deep breath. Ok, ok, gotta' think... I thought.

I sighed, and looked at Alex. I knew she was in great pain. Not that I would know that much about poison. But, now I wish I did.

"Do you want me to carry you?" I asked her. I knew it would be faster, and a lot easier. Well, on Alex's part.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:14 am

"Gods, why is everything sparkling? Are stars usually this close?" Alex babbled on, pointing at nothing in particular. The poison was making her a bit delirious. Not to mention that she was now seeing hallucinations. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply. She was slowly going numb now.

"What?" Alex asked softly. "Carry? No no, I'm fine," Alex said, but the fact that she was now leaning heavily on Kade said otherwise. Her vision totally faded now and she fell over, right into Kade's arms.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:50 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

I caught her as she fell over. She looked so helpless like that.

I sighed, and picked her up bridal-style. I didn't know if she was still awake or not. She had asked why everything was sparkly, so I'd assume she was unconcious, or soon going to be.

Or dead if I didn't hurry.

I jogged and or ran to the camp. I was fast (but not as fast as I could be, considering I was carrying Alex), and I was in the outskirts of the camp. "Stay with me Alex," I said softly.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:34 pm

"I'm... fine..." Alex muttered. The biggest lie ever on earth, that line was. She closed her eyes, unable to stand her blurry and dizzying vision. The poison seeped through her veins like a wildfire, and it made her feel pain from all over her body. There was also a certain numbness that came with the pain, but Alex didn't know if that was good or even worse. The last thing Alex felt was strong arms scooping her up before she slipped into unconsciousness.

((Sorry for the shortness))
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:00 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

"Out of the way!" I yelled to people in the camp. I was almost there by now, but a lot of people were blocking the way. Some people glared at me rudely, not noticing Alex. Other offered to help, but I brushed them away.

I made it to the Infirmary, and I heard frantic voices yelling things all over the place. "Gods, someone just help instead of yelling at people!" I screamed. A boy looked at me in alarm. "Oh, let me help you!" he said, taking Alex from me. I let her go reluctantly, and said, "She was poisoned." I watched her fade into the busy building, and I stood there for a moment, unsure of what to do.

"You coming?" asked the boy over his shoulder.

"Ya," I said, running to catch up with him. "Will she be alright?"

He only shrugged. Reassuring, I say to myself. REAL reassuring.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:29 am

All Alex could see was darkness. Endless voids of black. She wanted to move, to explore, but her body didn't seem to want to cooperate. She couldn't feel where her limbs were, or even if she had limbs. It scared Alex greatly that she wanted to scream for help, but she couldn't seem to open her mouth either. Then, she made out the vague sounds of people talking in the background.

"I applied some nectar on the wound."

"How much?"

"A spoonful? I didn't want her to overdose."

"Yeah, that's enough. Let's just wait and see."

"It's already been three hours. Reckon she'll be okay?"

The voices seemed to drift away and Alex so wanted to call them back, to provide her a little consolation in this pit of darkness she was trapped in. She did feel like she was regaining her strength, but it didn't seem to be enough to wake her up. Alex couldn't do anything besides watching the blackness engulf her. Watching and waiting to see if she would make it.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:28 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[K A D E Y O U N G]*

I had been outside for a bit, clearing my head, cleaning my swords, and staying quiet. The demigods had assured me she'd be ok. But were they really sure?

I put my swords back and my back in its usual X formation, and walked back into the Infirmary. I head whispering, and they were about me or Alex.

"It's a shame..."

"I hope she makes it..."

"All they can do is try..."

"I'm not sure she'll make it..."

I started jogging. I needed to make sure she would be ok, but by what people were saying, I was losing hope by the second. I kept haering things, and right when I reached the boy who'd told me she would be ok, I heard someone say, "She's not going to make it, I giver her two hours."

"What the hell so these people mean?!" I yelled at the boy. "You said she'd be ok, and they tell me she's got only hours?! Who the hell do you think you are?" I was losing it, and people were staring at me. But, some of the more experienced people were paying no mind, used to people yelling. The boy was staring, dumbfounded.

~~~~~
~~~~~

I'm always improving...
Working on my flow...
Following my own path...
Still a music maniac...

Whoaaa...
T-t-turn it up loud...
Yeahhhhh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]   Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, here we go [Katniss Everdeen]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next