Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Lance thought for awhile and said.

"Well if we're going to be in any danger at all I'm going to go get my hammer I'm not sure what other 'mortals' will see but I'm taking it anyway."

Lance motioned down to the cabins again before he began slowly walking down the hill he wantedto see his hammer anyway in truth this probably terrified him as much as it did Adin but he knew if they got in any real trouble Charity could deal with it. Right?
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:18 pm

"Okay."

I sat at the tree, alone. It was cold but, I dodn't really care. I decided to climb the tree while Lance was gone and I could scare him when he gets back. I placed my hands on the branch I had been swinging on and pulled myself up. I climbed about 5 feet up and awaited Lance.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Lance had returned with his hammer and couldn't see Charity anywhere he looked around the tree but nothing.

"Charity! Charity? Where are you."

Lance couldn't see her anywhere. Did she go somewhere and tell him but he didn't here probably not but if she did she'd be back in a moment.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:30 pm

I carefully moved until I was right over Lance and jumped on his back.

"Hey." I smiled.

He had his war hammer.

"Nice hammer."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:45 pm

Lance fell as Charity landed on his back and he got up.

"Thanks a Hepheastus kid made it for me and the'r really good I mean when I saw all the stuff I was amazed. Is it weird that I can't wait to go back?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:54 pm

"No, you're probably one of them. I bet if you tried hard enough, you could make one of those yourself."

I assured him. He seemed excited about his hammer. It did look pretty cool.

(Lance, how'd you get your rep. up?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Lance thought alittle while about his possibly being a Hepheastus kid but he shook the thoughts out of his head.

"So we're going to the movies?"

Lance smiled he'd never been to the movies with anyone except his mum and anytime after that was on his own.

((No idea))
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:09 pm

"Yep. What do you want to go see?"

I took his hand in mine and walked down the hill.

"We need cab though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Lance smiled. Did he bring any money did his mum give him any he couldn't remember? Lance smiled again although alittle less bright this time.

"I don't mind really."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:31 pm

"I have money. Let's just go and we will decide when we get there."

I grabbed my cellphone and called sunshine cab company.

When the cab got there I jumped in the back next to Lance.

"Movie theater please."

"Which one?"

"Suprise me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4