Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) Empty
PostSubject: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:15 pm

In a few minutes we were landing near a fancy building. Babbo The sign said. I get off and hold my hand out for Ami. "Hope you like Italian." I smile.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:18 pm

I smiled and said, "I think that will be lovely." Inside my mind though I was saying Don't do it Ami, you're never going to reach your goal if you take delight in eating food.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:20 pm

I was puzzled. "Something doesn't sound right. Are you ok? Do you not like this type of food?" Please don't say she doesn't like this type of food.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:25 pm

I tried to make myself sound more convincing. I told him, "No I like Italian food. I really do. It was really nice of you to take me here. I'm just thinking about something else right now, sorry."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:27 pm

"Do you want to tell me what your thinking about?" I was still doubting that she wanted to go here. I was now not thinking about food just what was on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:31 pm

“I was thinking about us and how in just one day we both fell in love with each other and how if you had not saved me, we would not both be here right now.” I said.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:34 pm

I squint my eyes suspically but I play along. "Well if thats all you want to go in?" I smile and hope there wasn't anything else. I wouldn't be able to take much more news today.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:50 pm

I nodded and got off of the pegasus. I held his hand trying to stay happy about this. The fact that I was with the person I loved helped a little but it would have been better if I could tell him how I felt about eating in general and what I would most likely do after we ate here and I got somewhere private and alone.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:54 pm

I walk into the building and hold the door open. A waiter came up and asked how many. "A table for 2 please." he hussels off to see if they have any.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:59 pm

I sighed and said, "Look, you don't have to spend your money on me. I'm not very hungry just get whatever you want. I'm happy just being with you." The Ana in my head made a triumphant shout as I had found a way to avoid eating.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 4:02 pm

"You must be hungry we were out all day. You look hungry." The waiter comes back and we are to be seated in B10. I nod and take her hand again.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 5:56 pm

Inside my head Ana screamed in frustration and I walked with him over to the booth and sat down with him next to me. I then told him, "No, really. I'm not very hungry. You don't have to spend your money on food for me. You don't have to waste it when you could spend on something better." I hoped I wasn't giving too much away with how I had said the word 'waste'
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:37 pm

I look at her and sigh. "Your trying to lose weight aren't you. Did you know studies are proven you have to eat 2,000 calories to lose weight a day. You need to eat but excise helps. If you don't eat you cant lose weight. I'm not going to not buy you food.'
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:43 pm

I looked at him and frowned. I told him, "Fine, I guess I'll eat something but I'm not going to eat mush. Just enough to make a serving size. I'm not going to eat until I feel full."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:45 pm

I smile and pull out a seat for her before seating. The waiter waits to see if what drinks we want. "Plain water will do for me. " He nods and writes down.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:46 pm

I sat down and looked at the waiter. I told him, "I'll just have water as well." He wrote it down and walked away from the table.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:48 pm

I place my hand on her hand. "Do you want the Grilled Ribeye for Two? It comes with with Roasted Potatoes, Garlic, Rosemary and Aceto Manodori." I smile. The bill was big but I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:52 pm

I almost puked at how much food that sounded like. I then said, "No thank you. I'll just have a salad no dressing please." If I was going to eat I wasn't going to eat much and I had plans for afterwards too when I was alone and somewhere private.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:58 pm

I smile she didn't know what half of that meant. "Its just a steak with roasted potatoes that have rosemary herbs on it and Aceto Manodori which is vinegar on the steak." It wasn't much. "Its not a lot at all. Just a steak with potatoes."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:00 pm

I looked at him and said, "I'll just have the potatoes. Not the steak though. I hope that's alright with you." I smiled at him hoping we could come to an agreement.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:03 pm

I smile. "Ok." The waiter comes back with our waters. He asks what are we going to get. "Grilled Ribeye for One. We are going to split it." He writes it down and hurries away.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:10 pm

I take a sip of my water and ask James, "So when did you find out you were a demigod?" Nobody was around us so it was okay to be talking about this. The waiter then returned with our food and I almost gagged at the sight of it. I was still not pleased with how I was being forced to eat pretty much and I was going to have Mia over for a little visit later. I said, "Thank you ." The waiter then went away and I took the plate of potatoes looking at it like it was the plague. I then took my fork and took a bite of it. I was not liking this one bit but I tried not to make it too apparent.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:14 pm

I cut up some of the steak and think. "I think it was when the monsters started attacking. My father told me why this was happening." I hated talking about him and I took a bite of steak. It had great flavor and i tryed not to look at Ami.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 3:22 pm

I nodded and took another bite of the potatoes. I chewed it and then swallowed it. I then told James, "When I found out I was a demigoddess? Well, I think I was about seven. People were always cold but I felt perfectly fine and I used to get these heat flashes when other people said it was just normal temperature out. Then the monsters started pouring in and everything became hectic." I didn't even know my mother and probably never would. I wondered where Khione might be and why she had left my father and I. Why was she so cold, cruel, and heartless?
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 am

I took another bit of steak. "I think I was about 5 when I learned. I hate monsters." I nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)   Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going out to eat with my girlfriend. (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next