Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) Empty
PostSubject: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:41 am

I place a soda bottle on either side of the table. Eli always had something, and this time, it was glass soda bottles. "Bone Apatite! " I say smiling. I pop open one bottle with my hands (a trick my cousin taught me) and swap the two out, before repeating the opening process. "So..."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:44 am

A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) Klyeee
KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Poseidon
"I'll do anything for the people I love, anything."
Kylee arrived at the Mess Hall early, after telling Aiden to grab a soda with the other two. She had sat down at an empty table and had been there alone for a while. Her mind had been fried from thinking about what would happen with the two people she loved most arguing, at least she thought they would argue. It seemed they both loved her so much, she didn't even understand it. Love was so confusing, but why? Kylee heard footsteps on the marble floor or the hall and knew Cain was here. She looked up at him with her blue eyes and smiled softly.

Hearing Cain say, "So..." kinda meant they needed to get a conversation going. "So where have you been? Like I said, I haven't seen you in a long time." she said looking at him. Kylee reached for a soda then took a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:04 am

"Oh just here... there... wide blue yonder. I really can't say where I've been. It was almost looking for myself. Most people wouldn't really understand." I take a sip of the soda. "Sorry I didn't tell you what I was doing. I was just afraid you wouldn't let me do it alone... And I assume you've been at camp?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:29 am

Aiden ][ Joseph ][ Morti

A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) Tumblr_llvjjjigJ91qjhlcfo1_500_thumb

Aiden walked into the Mess Hall, spotting Kylee. A smile played on his lips. Kylee had told him to meet him here for some reason. Aiden slid in the seat next to Kylee, smiling. "Hey," Aiden said, wrapping an arm around her waist, pulling Kylee closer to him. Aiden kissed Kylee's forehead and glanced up, finally noticing another person was there too. Aiden raised an eyebrow, but still keept his arm around Kylee. "Hi, I'm Aiden. You may be...?" Aiden asked the boy, trailing off in the end.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:37 am

So this was her to be husband..."I'm Cain," I greet as cheerful as possible. I smile but under the table I ball my fist so tight I'm sure it's bleeding. I pick up the bottle beside me and slide over to Aiden. Eli insisted on splitting a six pack evenly. Did he know something I didn't?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:55 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee knew Cain was trying to sound as calm as possible, but it didn't phase her. She knew he wasn't comfortable, or at least he wasn't. With Aiden's arm around her, most likely didn't make Cain feel any better. She sighed and looked at her feet. Kylee grabbed for her soda again and took a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:16 pm

I force yet another smile and place my once balled fist on the table. "So Kylee, how's puzzle?" I didn't really want to know. I had checked on puzzle yesterday. Maybe I though after I had said it, I know something he doesn't. I knew this was stupid behavior. I just wanted to show him up in some way.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:17 pm

Aiden knew who Cain was. Aiden's arm around Kylee went slack. Aiden didn't knew wheater to feel mad, guilty, or sad. Instead, Aiden's face remained emotionless. Aiden's dark brown eyes flickered to Kylee. She seemed a little upset. Aiden wanted to hold and ask what was worg, but couldn't. Not in front of Cian. Aiden smiled dryly at the sound of Puzzle. "Puzzle is an intresting horse," Aiden said, smiling at Kylee, remembering what happened.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:40 pm

"Yeah..." He knew about Puzzle... Unable to think of anything else, I begin looking at the grain of the wood. It was a pleasant few seconds until a streak of red cut across my line of sight. My was bleeding. I swear mentally. I take a sip of soda with my uninjured hand, not really wanting to say anything.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:48 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked up at the mention of her horse. She smiled at Aiden, remembering how much Puzzle liked Aiden, which wasn't much. "Well, that is true..." Kylee said softly. She looked over at Cain to see his hand was bleeding. Wait bleeding?"Cain... is your ah... hand okay?" she asked, somewhat concerned.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:32 am

Auden's gaze shifted to Cuan's hand. It was bleeding. Why was his hand bleeding? "Ah, how is your hand bleeding?" aiden asked, totally confused. They were sitting at a table in the Mess Hall. How could someone's hand bleed? Aiden glanced at Kylee, as if asking, how did his hand start bleeding?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:37 am

"Oh!" I say acting somewhat surprised. "I didn't even notice, I lie. I press the heal of my good hand onto the inflicted area. The bleeding would quickly stop. "I must've done it opening the bottles."
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:07 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked at Aiden and shrugged, she didn't know. She took a few more sips of the soda. She couldn't really think of anything ese to say... she never was a conversation starter. Kylee brushed some strands of her black hair behind her face.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:31 am

"So, how are you?" I ask this more to Kylee then Aiden, but any answer would be good. Out of force of habit I withdraw one of my to daggers and twirl it around in my hands. The bleeding had stopped earlier then expected. Now the only thing to prove I was bleeding, was the marks on my hands, and the bloodstain on the table.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:35 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee looked up from the table that she was staring at. "I'm fine..." she said softly. Kylee sighed, this was a really awkward conversation. Not only did she not feel like talking, in fear of making one of them mad, but she thoguht the others weren't so happy.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:43 am

I stab my dagger in the table leaving it hilt up. "That's good," I say examining my other dagger. They were both relatively sharp, in case something were to happen. I take a sip of coke. Aiden for some reason hasn't even touched his. "Do you need me to open that for you?"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:03 am

Aiden's dark eyes wagged Cain as he cleaned his dagger in front of him. Was Cain trying to tell him something? Aiden shook his head. "No, it's okay," Aiden said, looking at the soda bottle. Aiden popped the Aidan bottle open and took a sip. Aiden started playing with his gold ring on his finger.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:08 am

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee cringed as Cain stabbed his dagger into the table. Why was he doing that? Kylee knew he did that when he had nothing else to do, but she didn't think that was the reason this time. She looked at her pop again and took another sip. Kylee knew it would be gone soon, with all of her random sips she had been taking.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:45 am

I look at my second dagger. It was duller then the first. I knew iron sharped iron, but would bronze sharpen bronze? An even better question, is if bronze does sharpen bronze, would celestial bronze work? I pick up my other dagger, and scrap the edge of each other. as I try and sharpen it, a large spark extends from the end of the daggers. In an effort to make what I did seem purposeful, i place both daggers in their holsters.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Aiden watched as Cain was sharpening his daggers. Aiden gritted his teeth. What was Cain trying to tell Aiden? Back off? Aiden took another sip of his soda. His eye's flashes to Kylee and Aiden smiled at her. Gods, Aiden loved Kylee so much.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:57 pm

[center]KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
Kylee smiled at Aiden, at least someone was smiling. Her blue eyes flashed back to Cain, who was still sharpening his daggers." Cain? Why ah... are you sharpening your daggers?" Kylee asked him. Her head tiled sideways a little, trying to see why he was doing such a thing.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:45 pm

"Oh! One dagger was just a bit dull. I had no clue it'd make such a spark..." I knew I was making myself both look like and idiot, and a liar. I suddenly understand, that not only Aiden didn't just find his way here, but that I was losing Kylee. It was definitely an up hill battle for me. First of all, he was her fiance, I went on one date with her. He had the courage to ask her to be his wife; had I even kissed her?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:00 pm

KYLEE~ABIGAIL~REEDS
"Oh..." she remarked, looking back at her soda. Kylee didn't really beleive Cain at all. She didn't know or understand why he was acting so strangely. It might've been the fact that Aiden was there, or that she was engaged now. Any of those things seemed reasonable.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Aiden stuided Cain with his dark brown eyes. Aiden's brown hair fell in front of his a face a bit, giving him a somewhat cold look. Aiden had no idea what Cain was doing or why he was doing it. But, Aiden was not going to lose Kylee again. He already lost her once. Once was enough. Aiden took a sip of his soda. He wrapped an arm around Kylee, pulling her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:42 am

What was he trying to do? Show off? Brag? I got the idea that she was closer to him, both physically and relationally, but was this necessary? I begin to think about what I've done recently and he probably is thinking the same thing. This had become one of those awkward silence things, that somehow I usually avoid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)   A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A soda for my girlfriend and I... and her Fiance(Moon and greek)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: