Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! Empty
PostSubject: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 8:15 pm

I got to the besst trees in the forest. These trees were thick and very sturdy. I started to cut the wood with my sword. After I cut enough wood for the frame, I started to build the frame in the tree. I carved a seat between to branches so he could sit, while I worked in the frame. Once the frame was done I cut some wood for tomarrows work. I hid the wood in a higher branch and covered the frame of his hide out in leaves and he jumped out of the tree. I found a hole to hide his tools nearby.

Last edited by I love Dancing on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:27 am

I see my boyfriend and I say, "Hey, Honey. What are you doing all alone in the forest? Do you need any help? I mean I don't have to help you."
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:43 am

The next day I go back to the place to work on my secret hideout. I get there grabb my tools and the wood. I start making the rest of the hideout. When I finish the outer walls. I lay the blueprints on the floor and start making walls ror the rooms and doorways. See this hideout is in a huge tree. So the hideout was the size of a small house. Surprisingly that day I finish the hideout and glue a whole bunch of twigs and leaves to camoflague the hideout. Then I go to get my girlfriend Crystal to show her where we can live once we decide to stop going to Camp Half-Blood, and yes it was that serious.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:04 am

I heard some loud chops over to the north side of the woods, so I wanted to check it out to see if somebody was chopping some monsters head off. When I got closer, I found out that trees were being chopped down! I put my hands on my hips and stare at the boy who was probably responsible for this. "Hey! You realize you're killing Dryads here? They were just sleeping and when they wake up, they're dead!" I shout at him. "These trees provide shelter for many animals, Look at what you did to them!" I say, holding my hands out to let him observe the many new tree stumps.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:19 am

"I only use wood from the dead trees, I'm here to save the planet. Did you ever think about that?" i say angrily. Here I am trying to build and help save the planet 2 of my favorite things and this person is yelling at me!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:37 pm

I could tell that she's getting angry at me. "Trees can't die in CHB. If the Dryad Dies, the Harpies take care of them and use them for firewood before anybody notices it." I say with an emotionless face. "If you really want to save the planet go to Home Deopt and buy wood there!"
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:45 pm

"You do realize my mother is Athena. You know what that means? I always win! (~Annabeth Chase)" I say whipping out my dagger! I stood still. ..................... Then I slashed the camper with a lot of force!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:12 pm

I swiftly ducked under the blade, my hands folded behind my back. "You know, Fighting is a waste of time. You can do much better than that." I mutter with a grin. I pull out my sword, knock her dagger out of his hand, and grab him in a headlock. I got a few slashes on my arms which hurt a lot. "You don't want me to hurt you..." I say.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Then I whip out my sword and do a few clean but harmful slahes. I smile e an evil smile. "I have forces. Luteniet Maddy, Sam." I say grinning. Then my friends appeared. They had their weapons at the ready.

"Time to get this battle shining. Don't worry it won't permanently blind you!" I say shooting arrows in the form of a circle causing a fire so no one can escape. Then I notch an arrow at the Ares camper.

"Don't forget to mention that I'm the luteniet for Artemis. I would watch out for a stinky surprise!" I say shooting a fart arrow into the air hitting the challenger right in the face. I smile deviously.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:28 pm

I laugh. I pull off the little arrow, and start breathing through my mouth. I start climbing the trees and I hop off one of the branch, and I start walking away. "Three things, The Hunters aren't here yet, Apollo can't control fire, and the little boy can't handle a fight of his own so he calls useless girls to help!" I laugh and continue walking away, only to find that the flames caught onto a broken branch of a tree, causing it to burst into flames.

"Good luck putting that out!" I laugh, and I spit on Sam's shoes.
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:36 pm

"ha...ha...ha...." I laugh "those arrows were heat arrows. Heat causes fire so haha." I continue shooting arrows.

"And some of the hunters are here to help patrol the area. And you think you know everything." I say shooting a regular arrow that hit her in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:40 pm

God-moddig is not allowed!
Back to top Go down
I love Dancing

I love Dancing

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:50 pm

OOC:Then why are some of the hunters here. Go to the Artemis cabin and You'll see!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:12 pm

OOC: They're new here. If you hit somebody in the stomach, you would have killed her and you would have to face charges. Apollo doesn't control heat, He's the God of music, poetry, plague, oracles, and medicne. Hestia controls the Hearth and Family, that means she controls fire. The hunters aren't here year round, the only visit for a week or so.

/edit

Hepheastus controls fire, not Apollo or Hestia. Heat doesn't create fire. If you put a pizza in an oven, does it catch fire? I haven't seen it do that. You're talking about Friction. Enough friction creates fire. (Finally, something I learned in Science!)

Last edited by Kendall on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:13 pm

BIC:

If they actually knew me, they would know that I wear my Breastplate at all times just in case this happens.

OOC: As shown in her Profile.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:00 pm

ooc: Dean, that's not god modding it's power playing >.>
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:32 pm

I'll kill off my character because a certain SOMEBODY shot an arrow at her heart.

I lay there, dead and no life inside of me. That stupid girl shot an arrow at me heart before I got a chance to get away. Looks like somebody needs Community Service.

OOC: Please reply.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:43 pm

I saw one of my siblings dead on the ground and raced over my sword at the ready my eyes blazing. "What. Have. You. Done?" I growled and my leopard stepped out of the shadows to stand next to me.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:00 pm

I was sprawled out on the grass, blood seeping through my shirt and onto the grass. Somehow, my blood killed the grass, something from Ares, I know that.

OOC: Just because she's dead, Doesn't mean I can't roleplay her anymore! xD
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:08 pm

I know right? xD

I took out my sword. I flicked my hand at Kaelan my leopard and he dissapeared, he'd get Max and Valora and maybe even Daniƫl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:26 pm

This Topic Needs a Lock (if none of the following are complied by) and a Clear Explanation of What is Wrong with this Thread.

1. Dance you can not Power Play/ God Mode as In Making your characters overly powerful/Using powers you don't have and controlling other characters that do not belong to you. On the Subject of character you pulled your other two characters out of no where as soon as you started fighting.

2. You Can NOT under any circumstances kill off another person's characters or attempt to kill without them saying so and planning it out. It takes away from the fun of the community and it can create bad feeling between people.

3. Wisegirl your account status is now pending on a recent discovery concerning something please contact a Moderator or an Admin for More Details.

All of you Please Read And Respect these rules as they are just a rough version of the actual CHB rules.

Thanks!

~Mod Kate~
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:40 pm

whoa.
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Yes, What Katie said.

xD
Back to top Go down
Pooh-Bear

Pooh-Bear

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:49 pm

haha. does it feel great to have power like that? xD
ok i believe you now kendall
Back to top Go down
http://thefallen.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Yes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!   Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buiding A HideOut For my GirlFriend!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next