Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? Empty
PostSubject: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:20 am

Lance smiled as he was basically dragged to dinner by Charity who he only met today but it felt like forever that they were together.

Lance smiled and said

"So Charity maybe you'll meet Adin now"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:27 am

"Yeah, I hope so. She sounds nice." I smiled. I grabbed a cheeseburger and threw lots of pickles on it. I cut it in half and threw it in the fire. Grabbing Lance's hand I pull him to the table. He was looking around. Maybe for Adin.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:32 am

Adin's eyes were still drooping. Her nap was cut short when someone from the Hermes cabin woke her up to tell her it was already time for dinner. So now here she was, with Rocky patiently by her side. The Hermes table was pretty crowded. She wondered how she would be able to eat properly there. Stifling a yawn, Adin thought she saw a familiar face. And she was right; it was Lance.

"Hello," Adin said sleepily. She noticed a girl beside him, holding his hand. Wow, barely a day in here and you get a girlfriend. Smooth, Adin thought, impressed. "Um... hi," she told the girl, offering a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:36 am

Lance looked around slightly pretty sire Adin would be here shortly but he then decided to get in and acctually have some food he saw what Charity did and decide he's have a cheese burger to afterall and he cut it in half and threw it in the fire saying a silent prayer asking for some sign of who his father was even if he wasn't claimed just a sign would do.

Charity grabbed my hand a pulled me to the table and I looked along the length of it and saw Adin as she walked up and said hi

"Hi Adin come join us."

Lance said this as he scooted along the bench opening a space for Adin

"This is Charity."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:45 am

Adin was slightly hesitant in joining the two. It looked like some kind of a date, and she didn't want to barge in on something like that. But before she could make her decision, Rocky had bounded up to the two and tried to lick their faces. Not good.

"Down, Rocky. Not the right time," she told the dog, and amazingly, Rocky behaved and sat down. "Hi, I'm Adin," Adin introduced herself, even if Lance had already said her name. "Um, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:49 am

Lance laughed

"And hello to you too Rocky"

Lance noticed Adin was still standing up

"It's ok your not interupting anything."

Lance alrady knew that Adin was a bit shy when it came to people so meeting Charity would be good for her.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:56 am

"Hi, I'm Charity." I smiled. Her dog was very cute. "Rocky right?" I say petting the dog. "Is it a golden?"
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:03 am

"Yeah," she told Charity as she watched Rocky enjoying the affection. She tentatively sat down amidst the huge amount of campers in the Hermes table.

Adin felt herself go hungry at the sight of the food in front of her. She got a cheeseburger and, after looking at some of the people doing it, peeled off a piece of the bread and threw it to the fire. To Dad, whoever you are, Adin prayed as she watched the food burn. And with that, she took a huge bite of the cheeseburger. Mainly because she was hungry, but partly because now she had an excuse not to talk.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:16 am

"So are you claimed Adin? I'm daughter of Hermes." I smiled. I hope she was a hermes child. We'd be sisters. I looked at Lance and smiled. I stole his hat and put it on my head. I took another bite of my cheeseburger. Mmhhmm. I ate the rest of my cheeseburger then went to go take a shower. "Be right back okay, I need to get washed up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:44 am

Lance smiled and said jokingly

"Haven't you been washed up enough already? We've been in alot of water today."

Lance smiled at both Charity and then Adin and took a large bite from his burger
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 10:31 am

I kissed Lance then walked to the showers. Adin seemed nice. We'll probably be good friends. Oh my gods, I just realized, we; Lance, Adin and I, all share the same cabin. I ran to the door to the showers and raced in.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 11:52 am

Adin shook her head at Charity's question. She couldn't really talk with her mouth full. She looked behind her to see Rocky with his puppy-dog eyes. She broke off a piece of her burger and gave it to him. She smiled at the image of Rocky happily munching his burger.

Charity seemed nice, Adin thought. It wasn't really a wonder why Lance fell for her. And she could totally understand why she fell for Lance. But still, she was impressed that they immediately launched into a relationship in less than a day. Seeing that it wasn't really any of her business to think about this, Adin decided to let the topic drop as she reached for another burger. Gods, she was hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Lance smiled as he saw Charity walking off and he turned to Adin

"So you seen much of camp yet?"

Lance wanted to know if she met anyone interesing while she was on her own

"Yeah our weapons and Armour should be in the cabin when we get back."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:33 pm

Adin forced herself to swallow. "I took a nap," she said with a shrug. "I was tired," she added defensively, just in case. Adin got excited at the mention of the weapon--she couldn't wait to see her bow and arrows! She surprised herself for being excited at the prospect of owning weapons. Huh. Just showed how much a person could change after a few hours of sleep.

"So... how'd you meet?" Adin asked, smiling at Lance. "She's really nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:46 pm

Lance smiled and began to tell the story.

"Well I went to the beach and I sit there and hear crying so I walk over to see if there's anything I could do and she snaps at me well lets it be known that after a few minutes of talking we were laughing and having fun and just messing around and she fell off the docks so I jump in to save her take her to the shore we get changed and we talk some more and next I know I'm being kissed and that's pretty much it."

Lance finished spinnig his tale and said

"But Charity probably tells it better so maybe you ask her one time see if she does tell it better."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:15 pm

I walked over to Adin and Lance.

"Hey. I'm back." I smiled.

I took a seat next to Adin.

"So what were you guys talking about before I came?" I was curious.

Adin was smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:52 pm

Lance smiled and turned to Charity

"I was telling Adin about how we met acctually."

Lance smiled at Adin then Charity this was good tow poeple he met sitting with him and one of them was his girlfriend yay.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:05 pm

"Oh, Adin, what'd he tell you?" I was nervous. I was also smiling though. Lance was actually talking about me? What was so interesting about me? Clearly Lance saw something interesting. He is my boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:15 pm

Lance cleared his throat and said

"Well I'm no good at telling stories so I more or less just gave her facts."

Lance looked at Charity and put his arm around her

"You could probably tell it better"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:22 pm

I laughed. "I don't know, maybe I could."

"So Adin, who do you think your god parent is?" I was hoping she was a Hermes. I would have a half-sister that I actually knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 5:29 pm

Lance smiled and stood up stretching his legs and as he streched his arms a little bit of his shirt lifted and you could see his abs and the rim of his boxers. Lance smiled and began basically flexing making the excuse of stretching some other girls were probably watching but if the were Lance didn't notice he only noticed Charity looking.

"I just need a bit of a stretch you know sitting down all this time."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:56 am

I smirked then noticed all the girls staring. I shot then the finger and kissed Lamce on the cheek. He was warm, as usual. I studied his face for a moment.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:02 am

"I don't really know," Adin said, shrugging. She had a hunch, but she didn't know if she was right. She didn't want to share her theory yet, for fear that she might be wrong and then they would laugh at her... or something. Lance stretched, catching the attention of some other girls. Charity then gave them the finger before kissing Lance on the cheek. Adin made a mental note not to cross Charity...ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:37 am

Lance sat down and smirked and saw Charity giving some girls the finger and Lance turned to them they were nice enough but not really anything special like Charity had become in this one day. As Lance was briefly looking at the other girls he nodded at them and turned back to Charity and Adin and he whispered in Charity's ear.

"Like the show? More where that came from."

He laughed abit and then turned to Adin.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 2:04 pm

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, okay." I laughed.

Sure, he had abs. So what. Lot's of boys had abs right. Lots of boys had perfect abs.

I nodded to myself then looked over at Lance. He was looking at me like I was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next