Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:18 pm

Lance smiled

"Probably only a short while not sure how fast she runs."Lance smiled and reflected on today.Today was busy.

"I'm glad you and Adin are getting along and it's good you both want to get to know eachother it would be awkward if you hated eachother."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:23 pm

"Yeah, it would be awko taco." I smiled.

I snuggled closer to Lance. He was warm as usual.

"You know, my friend is getting married and uh, you want to go to the wedding with me? It's next year." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:37 pm

Lance smiled as Charity snuggled close to him.

"Sure I'll go aslong as you don't get rid of me and trade me in for a better model before then."

Lance was joking mostly
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:48 pm

"Model?" I laughed. "And get rid of you? Non-sense!"

I kissed him.

"To much has happened today to let you go." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:13 pm

Lance smiled

"Thats what I wanted to hear and you just remember I'll won't atleast not within my control ever let you go."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:24 pm

I smiled.

I had already knew that. I don't know if this was too early or what but it just kinda came out.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Lance was alittle take aback by the sudden emotional words in that short ammount of time but he wasn't really sure how to reply apart from with the obvious.

"I love you too. I really do."

My god......
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:40 pm

I think I popped it to quick.

"Sorry. I-it was too fast. It's alright if you don't feel that same way. Like I fall for guys really quick. I pop the question to quick and then they break up with me and I still love them. And it happens everytime. So it's okay if you don't feel the same way, I understand." I said quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Lance hugged Charity really tight

"Now listen you ofcourse I feel the same way just alittle surprised you did if I'm honest."

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:54 pm

"Oh."

I said stupidly.

"Well. I misinturpeted that."

I sat there. Silent for a moment.

"Awko Taco...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Lance smiled and gave Charity a kiss on the lips as to almost be a dual silence breaker and deal breaker to. Lance liked the feeling of having Charity snuggled up against him it was pretty awesome.

"Well try not to misinterperate everything I say."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:15 pm

"Okay." I smiled. I could see someone coming up the hill.

Was it Adin? Maybe.

I kept on thinking about my "dad". I wanted to cry, but held the tears in. I still couldn't believe this was happening.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 pm

((OOC: Wow. A boatload of posts xD))

Were they seriously thinking about getting in trouble? Adin hoped not. She really wasn't into that kind of thing. She watched Lance and Charity disappear behind the hill. Should she follow? Were they waiting for her? Adin sank into deep thoughts. Didn't couples like privacy? Should she leave then? But it didn't seem like a good idea to leave without saying goodbye. Finally making her decision, Adin walked up the hill with Rocky beside her. She would peek in, and if the situation calls for it, she would leave the happy couple alone.

When she neared the top though, Adin could hear Charity calling for her. She walked up to the couple, unsure if she should even be there. "Sorry, I got caught up," Adin apologized. "You serious about the mall thing?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:35 am

"As a heart attack." I replied. I stood up and started swinging on a low tree branch. I wrapped my legs around the branch so I was hanging up side down. My hair almost touched the ground.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:41 am

Adin began to shift her weight nervously. She didn't really think it was a good idea. Mostly because she was brought up to be a good girl and a law-abiding citizen. She wanted to refuse, but she didn't know what to say. Not to mention that she also didn't want to get Charity mad. "I... I think I'll pass," she said slowly, trying to gauge Charity's reaction. Adin started to play with her fingers nervously.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:01 am

"Oh, well we don't have to. What would you like to do?" I said still hanging upside down. My head was beginning to hurt, but I didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:20 am

Charity didn't seem too bothered about it, but Adin felt guilty all the same. And it was hard for her to shrug off the guilt. "I dunno... Maybe something that... that doesn't involve breaking the rules?" Adin suggested tentatively, adding the last part as a joke.

Jokes are half-meant, Adin thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:57 am

"Okay, how bout we go see a movie." I smiled. "There's a really good romantic comedy out right now. Adam Sandler directed it."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:04 am

Adin found herself smiling. It had been a long time since she went to the movies. Before she could say 'okay', Rocky conveniently started to lick her arm. Adin threw a glance at Rocky, and asked herself: were dogs allowed in the cinemas? She had a strong feeling that the answer was no.

"Um... sure, that sounds good," Adin told Charity. "Can... can you wait while I leave Rocky in the Hermes cabin?" Hm, it might be a good idea. At least Rocky would be keeping an eye on her belongings. She didn't really trust her cabinmates... most of them being the children of the god of thieves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:05 am

Lance smiled secretly he didn't really want to break the rules either so thanks to Adin he wouldn't have to.

"Adam Sandler I'm in. Wait if we go outside camp couldn't monsters attack us? Because if so I think I'm going to go collect something."

Lance said the last part motioning to the cabins.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:36 am

Lance reminded Adin of the weapons. Her bow and arrow! She'd finally see what it looked like! She could almost run in excitement, but she decided to stay put and wait. Patience was a virtue, after all. And then she remembered about the monsters--that huge dog from back then. Suddenly Adin didn't seem too keen on going out again, but she was too shy and nervous to state her change of mind. Perhaps Charity would really get mad this time if she changed her mind again.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:38 pm

"Yeah monsters can get us. I already have my sword. It looks like a pencil to mortals."

Adin seemed a bit scared.

"Adin, you don't have to come if you don't want to." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 12:40 am

Adin was bothered by how nonchalantly Charity talked about monsters--like it wasn't a big deal. When Charity told her that she didn't have to come, she felt relieved, but still slightly guilty afterwards. She quickly thought of something to say. "Um, thanks... I'll... I'll make it up to you!" Adin said gratefully, and she meant it. Besides, she thought with a smile, Lance and Charity would have privacy in the movies, and that was a good thing, right?
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 am

"Okay. So, bye. I'll see you later I guess." I was kind of disappointed that Adin didn't want to come. I really wanted to get to know her.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 am

Adin could see the disappointment on Charity's face. She could practically feel the guilt crashing on her shoulders. "I... I promise! I'll make it up to you, really! We'll... we'll hang out tomorrow if you like," Adin began blurting out, trying to cheer Charity up. "It's... It's just that I'm scared of monsters," she continued in a softer voice. She didn't even know why she admitted that, but she wanted Charity to understand. Adin still wasn't over that huge black dog which almost chased Rocky and her to their deaths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next