Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:28 pm

Lance noticed the rolling of Charity's eyes and responded by rolling his eyes and placing his hat on his head and with a quick flick it was in position Lance looked up at his hat and smiled.

"What? Why'd you roll your eyes like that? Did I say something stupid?"

Lance was being a little paranoid at the moment A girl rolling her eyes was never a wonderful thing.His mother did it everytime he was acting stupid. Plus he had literally met Charity today what if she decided she didn't like him that would be terrible.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:46 pm

"I was joking silly." I smiled. "You don't have to be so paranoid." I kissed his cheek. "So what are we going to do right now?"
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Lance finished up eating and said

"Well I'm done eating and I don't mind what we do whatever you girls 2ant to do."

Lance was never really one for making deciding choices he mostly didn't care

OOC: Chairty if you want I started an RP in the snowman park if you want to join
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 7:21 pm

"I'll let Adin choose. So Adin, what do you want to do?" I turned to face her. I was tired. I didn't really feel like doing anything but, I wanted to get to know Adin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:51 am

Lance looked at Adin. Lance was pretty much ready to do anything whether it be go to the cabin or anything else Adin might have in mind.

"But ofcourse if you two girl just want to hang out it'd be cool because I could quite happily leave if girls want to get to know eachother privately."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:05 am

Adin was surprised to hear that they wanted her to decide. She finished her last bits of burger. "Uh... anything, I guess... Maybe we could just... take a walk? Or talk?" she suggested, shrugging. It was nighttime, after all.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:08 am

"A walk sounds good. How bout along the beach?" I was a bit cold and I moved a little closer to Lance. He was still warm. "Lance, how the hell are you warm?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:38 am

Lance shook his head he wasn't sure how he was warm it wasn't about him.

"I dunno I've always been warm like this. Maybe I'm not acctually warm maybe you're just feeling better with me around. I'm kidding I'm kidding"

Lance shrugged and he made a quick glance at the fire and then back to the small group. Lance looked at his watch and it was perfectly on time as usual.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 am

I smiled. I stood and started to dance.

"Lance. Don't be a scared cat! Come on! It's like the Camp Half-Blood Musical!"

I started to sing some werid song. Gods, I'm werid..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:10 am

Lance turned around to view Charity dancing. Nice view to be totally honest.

"Charity you know your weird right? But that's just one thing I like."

Lance smiled and moved one of his brows up. Lances thoughts were secretly trailing off the to question Charity asked Adin earlier.Who could his father be?
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:39 am

"I know." I smiled.

"It's one of my many qualities." I smirked.

I eventually sat down.

"So......" There was some awkward silence.

"Awko Taco...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:10 pm

In what could only be classified as an awkward silence Lances thoughts changed from wondering about his father to Charity. Some of his thoughts weren't entirely coherant but some were and some were thoughts that if someone asked what he was thinking about he'd have to lie.

"So....I have a thought can we like go outside of Camp or are we not aloud?"

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:23 pm

"We're aloud." I smirked.

"We should do something really bad!" I jumped up from my seat.

"Ooo why don't we go to the mall and get into trouble then run from security guards! I have experience! I'll teach you guys!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Lance thought

"Well I hate to be a downer but isn't that like not good but I don't really mind either way just aslong as we don't get in too much trouble."

Lance usually didn't do things like that he kinda was abit of a well he had a respect for laws and general morals.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:43 pm

"Fine. We can do something else." I gave my best puppy dog eyes. I hope this will work. It worked on my mom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Lance looked away to try to resist but he quickly turned back as she slowly wore away his defensive.

"Ok whatever we'll do it."

Lance lightly kissed her on the cheek, she was quick a catch but hell if he didn't learn to resist those eyes she'll really screw him over with that.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:59 pm

"YES! FINALLY SOME TROUBLE I CAN GET INTO!" I ran towards the hill. Not thinking about Lance and Adin. I felt like I could fly. My favorite thing in the whole entire universe! Getting into trouble!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Lance looked at Adin and sighed and began runnig to catch up with Charity he has to admit he wasn't as fast but he liked to think he held his own as he ran towards the hill. When he caught up to Charity he said

"Well I didn't know your so fast."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:10 pm

"Hermes child. Fastest god." I smiled.

"We forgot Adin." I frowned. I ran in circles screaming "ADIN!" Okay, so maybe I was a little hyper. Just a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:15 pm

Lance looked down the hill and couldn't see Adin. Or maybe he could he wasn't sure if it was her.

"So while we wait for Adin anything you want to say or do while we have some privacy."

Ok so maybe Lance was fishing just alittle but it was probably going to be the only time they get for privacy for quite awhile.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:35 pm

I stopped running in circles and walked over to Lance.

"Did you say something? I was screaming for Adin." I smiled satisfied with myself.

Adin..Adin..Adin..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Lance shook his head and then repated what he said

"I said do you have anything to say or do while we're alone
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:46 pm

I smiled and kissed him. Boys.

"So..." I laughed. "That what you wanted or did you want something else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Lance beamed a massive smile that probably made his look like an idiot

"Exactly."

Lance sat down by a tree and tapped on the ground next to him inviting Charity to sit with him for alittle bit
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:05 pm

I sat down next to him, laying my head on his shoulder.

"How long till Adin gets here you think?" I wanted to get to know her better. She could be my best friend, because I don't have one of those.

I thought back on what happened today.

-I cried my heart out
-I met Lance, who is know my boyfriend
-I nearly died
-I got extremely embaressed
-I had my first kiss
-I met Adin

A lot happened today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?   Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me and My girlfriend having dinner together and wait is that Adin?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: