Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Jacob was surprised she let him kiss her. And when she swam away,the game began. She beckoned to him with her finger just then. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow and went to her
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:05 pm

She waitted for him. This was fun. As soon as he was close she swam away again. She was going to have fun with this game. She was still deciding on the prize if he won.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:08 pm

Jacob reached out and she swam away. He grinned really wide and followed her. He wondered what his prize would be. He swam around and chased her
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 pm

Max dove to the bottom and came up again. She then started swimming around the pool. After that, she went to exact opposite of Jacob. She had decided she wanted him to win.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Jacob swam and cut her off he poked her. "i got you" he said to her with a smile.He looked at her for a while wondering what he would win. >It better be another kiss or more< He thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 am

Max kissed him on the cheek. She then leaned up close so their cheeks were pressed together. "The prize is whatever you want, pretty boy," She whispered in his ear. She wondered what he would choose. She loved the game.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:30 am

Jacob stiffened again. Interesting,he thought about it. A grin spread his face as he thought and thought. He put his hand on her face and made out with her.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:37 am

Max wasn't very suprised at what he chose. She let him continue for a few seconds before biting his lip and pulling back. 'Enough pretty boy." And with that she got out of the pool. She wrapped a towel around herself and sat down on one of the empty chairs. She waited to see if Jacob would follow her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:40 am

Jacob got out and got a towel.He dried his hair before sitting next to Max. "your turn" He said with a wink. He thought the game was fun
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 am

She looked at him. "What do you mean my turn?" Most guys gave up on her. She was so hard to get. This part of 'the game' was new to her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:44 am

He looked at her "I mean you get to choose a prize,i got my prize,your turn" He said with a shrug. He hoped she chose something. He thought she wasn't hard to get,he thought she was fun to get.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:47 am

She smirked at him. "Well I want something you would never give me." Of course she was kidding, but It was fun to mess with boys. She wondered why Jacob hadn't given up yet.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:53 am

Jacob raised an eyebrow with a smile. "and what would that be?" He asked. Of course she was bluffing but he wanted to hear it. He drank from a beer sitting there and waited
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:57 am

She stood up and threw the towel onto the chair. She then walked over to where Jacob was sitting. She sat down as gracefully as she could manage in his laP and wrapped her arms aroud his neck. Lookin into his eyes she mustered up the most girly-ish giggle she could manage. "Of course I want you silly." Man wa\s his heart going to hurt when she was done with him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:02 am

Jacob wasn't smiling or happy. He looked at her and put his hands around her waist. "No you don't,I know you don't " A frown appeared on his face. He couldn't believe she tried to play him.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:07 am

Oh No.. Max thought. Her game was going to end. She needed to make him believe the words she was saying. She decided to throw away the nice girl act. 'Look pretty boy, I want you. And I'm pretty sure you want me, so don't you dare chicken out. Chicken." She then proceeded to make some chicken noises. In the midst of this, she realized she kind of did like Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:09 am

Jacob still had that steely attitude. The noises didn't really get to him. "Why not drop the act,I want you,but i don't want to earn you like this" He said. He studied the nails on his left hand before looking back up at her.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:16 am

Max would not give up. Still sitting in Jacob's lap, she leaned against his chest and sighed. He was one tough cookie. "Fine. I agree with you, but you ruined my little game.'" Max started to pout then. No one had- or for this case would - beat her game.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:20 am

Jacob looked at her. She was good,yes,but he was better. He kissed her head and said "fine fine fine,". He looked upon her once more,thinking she wouldn't foil him.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:24 am

Max refused to get off of Jacob. 'So what should we go do now?' She snuggled in a little closer to him, hoping it would effect his answer.
Then Max had a random thought, 'What ime is it?' She had been swimming for a long time
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:26 am

Jacob smiled "what ever you want to do princess". He had her where he wanted her. The tables would be turned soon. He put his arms around her. He knew this game all too well
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:29 am

Max Yawned. It was pretty late. 'I want to go to bed.." She lookd up at him hoping he would get the hidden meaning. She knew he was playing a game as well. "Or.. I want to do something else with you." Her words were kind of slow. she was tired.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:24 pm

Jacob looked at her and thought about it,she had put a twist on the game. "Yeah sure.Let's go" He said to her,completely aware of what was going on. He thought about her meaning of the words. Then he waited for her to get up. His patience ran thin so he carried her upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Max laughed as Jacob carried her upstairs. She didn't know how old he was, somewhere around her age, but he was strong. She wondered what they were going to do. She hoped it would be fun, otherwise she was going to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 8:29 pm

(can't do much cuz of the rules,sooooo,they fell asleep XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next