Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Jacob laughed "I knew it" He leaned away. She didn't really like him,atleast,that's what she put off. He put his head back on the wall and scooted back. He didn't like being played
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:32 pm

Max laughed. She knew Jacob thought he was being played. It had started out that way, but she really had grown to like him. "Okay Shonen, truth or dare?"
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Shonen thought about it for a while. "Truth. He said at last. He hated dares! Unlike Jacob
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:44 pm

Max silently cursed. She had wanted him to pick dare. "Okay, If you could do anything Illegal right now, what would you do?" She waited for him to reply. She really felt like getting some sleep. Then maybe fighing some monsters?
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:14 pm

Shonen thought about it for a good amount of time, What would he do? He looked up after a while and said "I would drive a motercycle off a roof and land in a swimming pool, yup. I believe that's illegal." I laughed at my choice and sat back to hear her response.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:20 pm

"Hm,..Nice. Now you can ask someone. " I thought about his response. It was stupid. Who would want to do that? I liked Illegal, and even I wouldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:30 pm

He thought about it for a long time before actually going to sleep for a good 10 minutes. He woke up and said "Max, truth or dare? " I knew she would probably pick truth, it was safer. I smiled at the thought and laughed to myself.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:35 pm

"I pick dare," I proudly stated, bringing mself out of a small nap. I wondered what he would give me. I loved the unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 5:41 pm

He thought about it while she fully woke up a little. "I dare you to do whatever you want to Jacob" He laughed. The hangover was still messing him up. He wanted it to just go away, bad enough he threw up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5