Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:59 pm

Kraiten was having the time of her life! Her and Shonen were dancing for what felt like forever. The way that they were dancing was new and amazing to Kraiten, She loved it! She never wanted to stop, yet she knew they had to. She was getting thirsty, and wanted a drink of water. But that could wait a little bit.
Max sat throught a few games with Jacob, but pretty soon she was bored. She turned to Jacob, and said 'I'm Bored' and she walked away. She was a free girl. She did what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Jacob followed her "To the bar?" He asked her. DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK. Those were the words pulsing through his mind.

Shonen finished dancing "lets PARTY!" he said with a hiccup. He hiccuped when drunk.He couldn't help it at all.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Max walked over to the bar and sat down. 'I'll have a Miller light, draft." This was her favorite type of beer, but she owuld drink others. But if Jacob thought she'd be drunk, he had another thing coming. It would take while for her to even become tipsy.
Kraiten took Shonen's hand. 'Shonen, I..I think we..we should, go rest." She was drunk, and it was late. Time to go sleep and avoid a hangover tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:18 pm

Jacob sat and ordered the same. "CHEERS!" He said. He drank some and kept drinking. He put it down and wiped his mouth.

Shonen's smile faltered. He wanted to keep dancing. "Fine let's go to one of the rooms." They would both have hangovers tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Kraiten could see that Shonen didn't want to go. Not wanting to upset him, she decided against it. She would literally dance until she dropped! She went back onto the dance floor to dance the ay away.
Max slowly drank her beer and peered around the room, taking in the surroundings. She wondered how many poor, helpless people got stuck here every year.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Shonen grabbed Kraitens hand "lets go sleep" He said. He was more tired then he looked. HE couldn't afford dancing more.

Jacob drank his too. He wondered what they would do next.Hoping it was dancing,gambling,or party time.He was the king of parties.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Kraiten let Shonen lead her. She really was tired. It had been such a long day.
Max took a slow drink and asked Jacob, 'What do you wan to do now?' She was going to let him have free range for a little.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:16 pm

"Wanna party? I hear theres a good one upstairs" He told her. Party time,oh yes,he wouldn't be ignored. He wondered why she let him choose
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Max finished the glass. 'Party? Sure. Let's go.' She stood up and let him lead the way. Hopefully the party would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:34 pm

He finished his glass too.He then walked up the stairs to their left.When he walked into the room,about 500 people were in a huge party with pools,beer,poker,and more.He looked at her "lets party"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:39 pm

Max smiled at Jacob. This looked like it would be an awesome party. She walked into the room and looked around, trying to figure what she wanted to do. She walked around and then decided that she wanted to swim. 'Let's go swimming,' she said.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:41 pm

"sure" he said.He walked off and came back wearing only trunks. His body was very muscular. "Go get your bikini" He winked at her. This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:44 pm

Max walked into one of the bathrooms and changed into her swimsuit. She hadn't planned on swimming, but she brought her suit just in case. She then went back over to where Jacob was standing. He was very good looking, she couldn't help but notice. She didn't look bad herself either.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Jacob looked at her "You look nice" He winked. He then did a backflip into the deep end of the pool. He bobbed up "jump in!" the water was nice. But so was she
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:49 pm

He was such a show off. Max knew from expiriance that he couldn't help it. he was a guy, and she was a girl. She walked to the deep end and did a regular dive, nothing fancy. She didnt need to impress anyone.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:52 pm

He looked at her "So,how is it?"He asked with a smile. He knew it was a bit show offy,but he couldn't help it. He really liked Max.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:55 pm

Max was treading water. She didn't mind, her legs were strong. 'The water's nice. It's nice to have a clorenated pool as opposed to the lake and the beach at camp.' She went under water and swam arund a little before going back to jacob. She enjoyed swimming.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 3:57 pm

He had a smile on his face as she came up. She was cute,funny,and athletic and a swimmer. Someone who he could relate to.He hoped he could have his way
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Max couldn't almost see the drool coming out of jocab's mouth. She laughed. Of course she was attractive, boys were going to like her. She hoped she could resist any temptations.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Jacob dove under. He poked her leg . He hoped she would like him by the end of the night. But he loved tonight and wished it would never end.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:14 pm

Max felt Jacob poke his leg. She knew the signs. He wanted her. So she dove underwater, poked him in the leg, then gripped hard and pulled him down. That should teach him a lesson.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:15 pm

He pulled her under and looked at her. He smiled and poked her again. She was cute,yeah,but he had no chance. He winked and went up.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:23 pm

Jacob seemed like a nice kid. Max swam up behind him and kissed him on the check. She wanted to play with him. And who knew how the game would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:35 pm

Jacob seemed to stiffen at that. >She kissed my cheek!< He smiled at the thought. He swam in front of her to kiss her.Hmmm Maybe he thought
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:55 pm

She let him kiss her. This was going to be fun. She swam around him before swimming to the opposite side of the pool. Resting on the wall she held her hand up and motioned with one finger for him to come.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)   Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off Campus Mischief (Maxxy)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next