Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) Empty
PostSubject: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:48 am

Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) Leven-rambin-the-hunger-games

Vanessa smiled widely at her half-brother Simon. Here was the perfect place to try out their little trick. They had decided to see if they could trick anyone into thinking they were boyfriend and girlfriend. It had a chance of working bcause they looked nothing alike. Vanessa fluttered her eyelashes at Simon in a fake-flirty way.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:59 am

Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) Tumblr_lx20n6Lpar1qlrrjqo1_500_large
|Simon|17|Montri|
// H E C A T E \\

Simon smiled back, or it was actually more of a cocky grin. Winking at Vanessa, he wondered if this would really work. Well, time to see, right? Simon led Vanessa to one of the benches. Why stand when you can sit down? Ah, wasn't that one of Simon's philosophies in life?

"Didn't I tell you that you've got amazing eyes?" Simon said, loud enough for others to hear. Aware of the others' eyes turning to look at them, he tucked some strands of hair behind Vanessa's ear. Oh, what would they think of that now? Simon fought the urge to laugh. Doing so would go against their purpose of coming here.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:14 am

Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) Leven-rambin-the-hunger-games

Vanessa let Simon lead her to a bench like a good girlfriend would. Then she giggled and 'blushed' at his compliment. Vanessa had always prided herself in her acting skills. She lowered her eyes and looked up through her eyelashes. "No, you have beautiful eyes." she said tapping him on the nose. Oh yes, Vanessa was going all out and over the top for this.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:23 am

Simon blinked as Vanessa tapped his nose. He grinned at her, trying to look like he still couldn't believe his luck that he ended up going out with her. Thanks to his acting skills, it looked real to the kids around. Out of the corner of his eye, Simon spotted a few kids turning away from them. He chuckled lightly and let his arm rest around Vanessa's shoulder so that she could lean on it.

"I still can't believe my luck," Simon said, staring into the eyes of the girl beside him. "Surely it was fate which brought us here."

What the Hades am I saying? Simon thought to himself amusingly. He wasn't really giving much thought to what he was saying. The words just seemed to roll off his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:33 am

Vanessa fluttered her eyelashes again. But was Simon getting too romantic? Either that, or he was a really good actor. Still, she muttered, "Getting a bit romantic there cowboy." Vanessa glanced around and noticed people looking at them before turning away. Oh yeah, this was fun.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:42 am

Simon slightly shrugged, still smiling at her. "Sorry, got carried away," he muttered back. He blanked out at that. What should he do now? Should he remain romantic or what? He didn't want to get Vanessa angry or something. He looked around, noticing that they had gathered quite a few spectators. Said spectators looked away quickly when they realized that Simon was looking at them.

"What now?" Simon whispered cluelessly. He was smiling though, so that the onlookers wouldn't realize what was really happening between them.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:52 am

Vanessa paused for a moment, still smiling like she was in love "I guess we should go somewhere else before our onlookers catch on." she said. They seemed to be getting a teensy bit suspicious. "Or maybe we could tell them that we're pranking them so they don't always think we're dating." she said. Vanessa loved fun and games, but she didn't want all of these people thinking she was dating her half-brother.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:03 am

Simon nodded. It would be weird if people started to think that he was dating his half-sister. Not to mention that it was a turn off to all the girls he wanted to date. He stood up, surprising most of the kids around. Simon started to count them, pointing to each person one after the other. The people looked on, confused by the sudden turn of events. Once Simon had finished counting them all, he grinned and waved like a little schoolboy.

"Joke's over, guys," Simon announced boldly. Some of the kids laughed, the others facepalmed. Simon thought he saw a boy who breathed a sigh of relief. Simon also spotted a cute girl there in the crowd, and he smiled at her warmly before turning back to Vanessa. Well, Simon had always been a player deep inside.

"Thought I'd stop it before it gets too far," Simon said, digging his hands into his pockets. He grinned nervously, wondering if Vanessa will get a little mad at that. "By the way, we successfully fooled twelve people."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:08 am

Vanessa smiled. She was glad Simon had done it instead of her. Vanessa hadn't really wanted to spoil the fun. "Yeah, good idea." she said. "I saw you smiling at that cute girl." she said, nudging him. "Go on. Off you go. I won't mind." she said, smiling at him cheekily.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:17 am

Simon looked over to where the girl was, but she didn't seem to want to look at him. He frowned a bit. She probably got turned off by that joke. Well, if that were the case, he didn't really know how to redeem himself in her eyes. Simon shrugged, letting her be. As they say, there are a lot of fish in the ocean.

"Nah, I don't think she's too thrilled to even look at me," Simon said, laughing. He went back to sitting back on the bench, but this time he wasn't being all romantic and stuff. "Ah well, better luck next time," he looked over at Vanessa. "What about you? Got your eye on some guy?"

Simon didn't want to seem like an overprotective sort of big brother. But well, he was just curious, that's all. And besides, he never had a good conversation with any of his siblings. Perhaps now was a good time to start.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:22 am

Vanessa shook her head. "No." she answered. Vanessa wanted a boyfriend, but none of the boys at camp interested her. Well, not the ones she had met anyway. They were all just too boring.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:25 am

Simon raised his eyebrows. A girl like Vanessa could so easily get a boyfriend if she wished. Or maybe she just didn't want to enter the dating scene. Simon knew that it was none of his business, but it didn't hurt to ask, right? "Why not?" he pressed on.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:06 am

Vanessa raised an eyebrow at Simon. He was being a bit pushy wasn't he. Oh well, there wasn't anything to lose she supposed. So Vanessa lowered her eyebrow and simply shrugged. "I don't know. No boys have interested me." she said. Vanessa wanted someone different or exciting. Normal was just boring.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:33 am

Simon could see that Vanessa was starting to get annoyed. He kept quiet, not wanting to get her mad. He leaned back as he wondered what to do next. His eyes drifted over to some girls who were whispering right around the corner. He didn't like how they seemed to shoot furtive glances at the two of them. Simon frowned a bit. The girls looked like the type who liked to gossip a lot. Last thing he needed was a rumor going around camp that he was dating his half-sister. Simon groaned.

"I'll see if there are other girls who didn't get turned off by our little act," Simon said as he stood up. That, and he didn't want to encourage those gossip girls to talking about him and Vanessa behind their backs. "Later, sis."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 5:08 am

"Later." Vanessa said to Simon. She leant back on her hands and let her face feel the warmth of the sun. She wasn't purposely tanning, but Vanessa enjoyed the sun. She smiled as it warmed her up. Maybe she would just stay here. Instead of going back to her boring cabin she could stay here, sunning herself. That was much more relaxing and less boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)   Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Mischief - And no, we are not Children of Hermes (s a p p h i r e)
Page 1 of 1