Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New Hermes Guy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightSwimmer

New Hermes Guy Empty
PostSubject: New Hermes Guy   New Hermes Guy I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:27 pm

I walk in prepared for a lot of people. " Hey!" i exclaim since the cabin is really loud.
Back to top Go down
. Ʀ . ι . P .

. Ʀ . ι . P .

New Hermes Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hermes Guy   New Hermes Guy I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:37 pm

I was running away from a guy who looked ready to punch my lights out, running on top of the top bunks with my head low so as not to bonk it on the ceiling. The matress under me slipped and cattupulted me towerds the floor where i made quite a graceful enterance. I groaned and looked up to a new face. "Hi."
Back to top Go down
http://chemicalcolors.deviantart.com/
NightSwimmer

New Hermes Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hermes Guy   New Hermes Guy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:01 pm

" Hi, You ok there?" i ask in concern.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

New Hermes Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hermes Guy   New Hermes Guy I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:09 pm

"Oh, Tates fine!" I pipe up. I climb down from my bunk. "Austin DeLantern." I put my hand out to shake.
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

New Hermes Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hermes Guy   New Hermes Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 12:21 pm

"Nice to meet you. I am Ryan Simmons" I say shaking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

New Hermes Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hermes Guy   New Hermes Guy I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 2:52 pm

"Sup Ryan. Welcome to Casa de Hermes!" I exclaim putting my arm around him.
Back to top Go down
NightSwimmer

New Hermes Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hermes Guy   New Hermes Guy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:22 pm

" Cool" I say stupidly. " So, uh, there a place i can stay in here?" I ask lookingaround knowing it would be hard to find one.
Back to top Go down
ThinkingOfYou45

New Hermes Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hermes Guy   New Hermes Guy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:26 pm

I walk up to the new guy and with a half smile say, "The floor is the usual place for new comers ... unless your a son of Hermes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Hermes Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Hermes Guy   New Hermes Guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Hermes Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: