Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:19 am

I walk into the Hermes Cabin and sit on my bunk. I tighten my pony tail, and look at the clock. it read, 2:22 PM. I say, "Perfect." It was the perfect time for planning... planning to prank. I take out a piece of paper just as someone walked up to my bunk, probably to go on the top bunk above where I was sitting. I lean back on the wooden wall. I smile goofily, and look at my piece of paper. I start to fiddle with my hands like I always, and I mean always did.

I stop fiddling with my hands. I place the piece of paper on my pillow and cross my arms. I look back up and smirk at the kid that walked up and I say, "Hello, I'm Jessica Antinori, daughter of Hermes." I put my black headband with the green caduseus on top of my head. I continue to smirk. I nod to them. Of course I start fiddling with my hands again.

~I hope this wasn't power play. I can change it if you like. :)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:00 pm

I nod at the girl. "Chase Kale, son of Hermes. You know it's not smart to write down your prank?" I say jokingly. "Need help, I'm full of great ideas, and some really bad ones."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am

"Ha. I write down the prank and a whole bunch of decoy pranks and let it fall into the hands of the victim so they won't know who or what they'll be pranked with. Or when." I say looking at the paper. I was being my Hermes self.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:37 am

"Smart," I smile. "I like it. Torture!" I lean over the side of my bed and look down at Jessica. My hair doesn't really move, as a result of hair gel. "Which is that, real, or fake?"
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:47 pm

I look at him, "There's nothing on the paper yet. I just got into the cabin." I say. I turn to the paper and stare at it for a few seconds. I then say, "I'm running for Cabin Leader and I'd really appreciate it if you voted for me. You don't have to though, if you think Carmen West would be better better then vote for her. I personally would have voted for her if I wasn't running already."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:07 pm

I smile mysteriously. "Maybe I will vote for you, Jessica. As long as you tell you're friends about my friend Lia, she's running for Hephaestus cabin." I looked back at the paper and think sbout a prank.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:10 pm

I walked in the cabin, excited from a risky prank on the Ares cabin. I saw other crowding around a poster. "Sup siblings?" I asked, smiling with a hint of a smirk on my face. It was normal.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm

I turn to the girl who just came by. I say, "Hello, oh hi Carmen right? The one running for cabin leader."

I turned back to Chase. I simply say, "Deal. But I don't appreciate blackmail."

Last edited by Jessica on Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:26 pm

"Yup, that's me. You must be Jessica then," I said, smiling my sly smile once again. It was my natural smile.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:28 pm

"Yeah, that sure is me. Have you voted yet Carmen?" I ask my competition.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:33 pm

"No, not yet," I said, eyeing her. I wondered who would win.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm

"Oh, me neither. " I say. I wanted to win, but if i didn't I hoped I could at least help Carmen. I say, "I wonder how many votes I've gotten."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:39 pm

It would be great to win, but I wondered how much more popular Jessica was. She could be well known around here, so people would vote for her. But you know, I've been around a lot. "Me too. I guess we'll found out sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:42 pm

"Yeah, we'll find out soon. In a week." I say. I was now worried about loosing. I say, "Are you going to vote?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:47 pm

"Psh, yeah," I said, looking around the cabin.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 7:58 pm

I suddenly blurted, "I don't think I'll win. Everywhere I go, I'm unpopular. The prank-nerd. The weird one, the one no one wants to hang out with."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:40 am

"R-Really?" I asked. I was usually kind of mean to those kind of people, or tried a prank on them, but I felt bad for her. "Come on, you could win. It's only the beginning of voting, anything's possible. And hey, I'll be you're friend. No matter who wins."
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:26 pm

I just watch. I had already voted, and I wasn't sure who was going to win. I manage to speak up. "He-Hey Carmen. I'm Chase." I flash a lame smile and sink back into myself. I looked stupid.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:30 pm

I looked over at the guy who said he was Chase. "Hey Chase. Did you vote?"
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:44 pm

I nod sheepishly. "Yeah, Jessica got to me first," I begin to apologize. "Otherwise I wouldn't have voted. It was much to hard a discussion," I shrug apologetically. "Jessica's working on a prank. I know it looks like a blank piece of paper, but she writes down her pranks," I say, not wanting Carmen to make the same mistakes that I did, even though I doubt anyone but myself would be so dumb.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:53 pm

I hugged Carmen. I say, "Thank-you. I know we'll be great friends." I look at Chase for a second and then back at Carmen.

I ran in with my little back pack that had one pair of clothes, some crackers, a water bottle, and some shears. I say, "Hello. I'm- I'm new at this camp."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:56 pm

I smiled. "We will be great friends," I said. Then I turned my attention to the little girl who just burst in. "Hi, do you need help?" I asked, bending down to her height.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:02 pm

I simply say, "I don't know."

I knelt down and say, "Have you had your tour? Do you have a weapon?"

I say, "I've had my tour, and this is my weapon." I took my shears out of my back pack and held them up.

I smile at the girl and say, "Shears won't do much good if you battle a hydra. I think we should take you to the armory and get you a proper weapon."

Last edited by Jessica on Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:03 pm

OOC: >_> Carmen was talking to her first
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:08 pm

~O_O I'll edit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next