Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh great where am I? {JESSICA}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Oh great where am I? {JESSICA} Empty
PostSubject: Oh great where am I? {JESSICA}   Oh great where am I? {JESSICA} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Oh great where am I? {JESSICA} Sarahm
SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Erato
"I love my music, it's all I have left."
Sarah walked in the forest, her feet silently slipping over the rocks and edges of the forest. She kept her pace until stopping dead in her tracks. Sarah almost did a face palm. She completely forgot where she was, she was lost. Sarah sighed and looked up, yeah stars, no help. She decided to just keep going in her gut direction.
That didn't exactly help at all. After walking for a few more minutes Sarah found herself in thicker woods. "Dang it." she spat to herself. She was lost, how great is that?
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Oh great where am I? {JESSICA}   Oh great where am I? {JESSICA} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Oh great where am I? {JESSICA} 33363111
N A T A L E E | R E E N A || A P O L L O

Natalee roamed through the forest humming a song in the middle of the night. She had her bow and arrow in her hands. She was alert, more than ever. She heard something and she hopped up a tree sneakily to check it out. She had to jump to another tree in the deep thick woods. It was a girl. A camper. Natalee hopped out of the tree and landed right behind where the girl was standing. The two of them were pretty deep, but hey, Nat knew the forest like the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Oh great where am I? {JESSICA}   Oh great where am I? {JESSICA} I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:48 pm

SARAH~ANNE~ARCHER
Sarah heard a noise behind her. "Oh... hi." she said looking at the girl. Sarah sighed, she was afraid that the noise was a monster. "I'm Sarah." she said slowly. She never did like talking to people. Then again she was lost, she needed all the help she could get. Sarah glanced past the girl and saw the sun setting lower in the sky. She bit her lip, she hated the forest at night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh great where am I? {JESSICA}   Oh great where am I? {JESSICA} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh great where am I? {JESSICA}
Page 1 of 1