Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:09 pm

OOC: Thx. Lol
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:12 pm

~I have edited it.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:13 pm

OOC: Really? "I don't know"?

BIC: I stayed aside and stared at the Ballot Box.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:18 pm

~She's a six year old.

I look at the ballot box and sigh.

I look where they were looking and say, "What's over dere?" I knew I said there wrong but I couldn't seem to pronounce it right.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:26 pm

OOC: I know.

BIC: "The Ballot Box. People vote for who will run their cabin next," I said, hoping she would understand.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:55 pm

"Oh, okay. Who's running dis time?" I ask.

"Carmen and I are." I say simply.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:14 pm

I nodded.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:27 pm

I smile at Lauren. "Well, when the voting is over you can have who ever wins' bunk because they'll be moving into that room." I point to a room. "The cabin leaders room."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:37 pm

I smiled.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:42 pm

"I sure do hope that I win, so that I can have that room. But I wouldn't be disappointed if I lost you'd be a great cabin leader." I say.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:43 pm

"Yeah, same here."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 7:54 pm

I sit down on my bed which was close to the cabin leaders room. I say, "So Carmen, where do you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:01 pm

I pointed to a bunk 4 beds away from her.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:03 pm

"Oh that's cool. Let me see is there any other bunks available for you." I say to Lauren. I look around the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:12 pm

"There's one next to mine," I said.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:17 pm

"Oh, well Lauren you can sleep there until you get claimed. Unless you turn out to be a prankster like us." I say as I lead Lauren to a bunk that was three beds away from mine and one away from Carmen's. I say, "Here you go settle in."

I follow Jessica and sit down at the bunk she gave me. I open a little cage and my duck, Quack, came waddling out of the cage. I say, "Here is our new temporary home Quack."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:18 pm

I looked at her duck. "Awww..." I said quietly. I had a soft side for animals.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:22 pm

I say, "Everyone meet my pet Quack. Quack this is Jessica and Carmen." I blink at Quack.

I say, "Aw..., Quack is a really cute duck Lauren. How long have you had Quack?"

"Right before I ran away four months ago."
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:24 pm

"Ran away?" I asked, walking slowly towards Quack.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:27 pm

"Yeah, I was over worked on my dad's farm. I packed up and ran away from Kansas. I eventually made it to New York and a satyr found me in a park around 11 PM. I was brought here today." I say.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:29 pm

"Wow... Talk about braveness."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:34 pm

I blushed and the I say, "Thank-you." I then sigh.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:39 pm

I look at the little girl, remembering when I wished I could run away. Instead the gods had helped me find Camp Half-Blood. My mother was probably looking for me right now, and wanting to destroy my life and all the Mythology that came with it. I stared at the little girl and jumped off of my top bunk bed. "Chase," I say introducing myself. "Son of Hermes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk   Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mischief at Jessica Antinori's Bunk
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2