Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) Empty
PostSubject: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:48 pm

It was a peaceful day down at the lake. All was quiet, with only a few birds flying through the air. The silence was broken, however, as Dylan ran towards the lake with a loud woop, then dove into the water from the end of the dock. He splashed around for a while, then swam out to a deep area, before diving. When he resurfaced, he noticed another camper in the water near by. "Oh, hi! Sorry if I star-tled- you." Wow. He was cute. Dylan smacked himself mentally. Get your mind out of the gutter, Dylan! "So what's your name, anyway? I'm Dylan."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:06 pm

After a long morning of Fighting, I decided to go for a swim. I could listen to the rush of the waves and not worry about anythign else. Besides the obnoxious swimmers who were screaming. Other than that it was all good. And that was when I can up out of the water, and was suprised by another body resurfacing right next to me. "Holy F-!" I said, catching my self before i actually said it. i couldn't stay mad fro long though, It was a cute boy, looking to be about my age.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:15 pm

"Uh, hello? Anyone home?" Dylan tilted his head, blinking as a few drops of water fell off his hair close to his eyes. He smiled. "So what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:00 pm

"Erm." I had a feeling this guy liked 20 qeustions. "My name is Kadeyn." I ran a hand through my hair, pushing it off my face. Whenever I did that, if stood up on my head, but I liked it that way. "What about you?" I asked, curious of his name.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:07 pm

"Um, der? I said it was Dylan." Dylan smiled slightly. He laughed. "Were yah listnin'? I said, 'Hi, what's your name? I'm Dylan.' So Kadeyn, sorry to startle you." He is eyes flashed to the other boy's hair for a split second, then back to his face. It was standing up on his head, like little spikes. It looked really cute in Dylan impression, but he fought to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:21 pm

"Oh, uhm, sorry. Preoccupied." It was true, I had onl yheard about half of what he said. I blamed Kraiten and ADHD. As for startling me, "OH, It's fine. No big deal." I laughed. This guy was cute and funny. But I shouldn't let im know yet. Didn't knw enough about him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:31 pm

Dylan smiled again. "Heh. Well, it's good to meet you. Who's your Parent? Yah know, the immortal one?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Gods did this guy talk alot. "Well, my mother is Athena. So, you know, I'm very intelligent. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:12 pm

Dylan smiled. "Enyo. Think Ares, but a girl. I'm not the jerk you'd think that would entail though. Sorry for being so chatty. I drank a LOT of coffee this morning." He sped up as he said this, before realizing and reigning himself in. "Heh. Sorry about that. I'm not this annoying usually."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:04 pm

I bet you aren't. . . I muttered under my breathe. But I was a nice person, so I just smiled. "I don't like coffee. I get my caffine elsewhere. Anywho, I'm pretty used to people talking alot, my twin never stops." And with thtat I playfully punched him on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Dylan recoiled from the punch in jest. "Hey! What was that?" He laughed. Swinging his arms up from under the water, he sent a big splash of water at Kadeyn. He continued to tread water, carefully watching for the other boy's next move, eyes full of mirth.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:05 pm

I laughed, sending another wall of water at Dylan before diving underwater. It felt nice to be underwater, and I could open my eyes because of my goggles. I swan over to where he was swimming, grabbed his legs and pulled him under, counting on the elsement of suprise. Because yes, I could be like that.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Dylan laughed and threw his arms up as the water hit him. He glanced around looking for Kadeyn? He barely registered the warmth in the water under him before he was pulled under. He let out an indignant yelp as was submerged in the water. Spinning around under the water, he grabbed Kadeyn under his arms and started tickling.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:21 pm

I had thought my plan had worked pretty well until he started to tickle me. I gasped to laugh, forgetting I was underwater, and was met with a mouth ful of water. I fought my way up to the surface, trying to regain my breathe, taking raggad breathes. I would need to stay alove if we were going to have more fun.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:42 pm

Dylan sprang up out of the water. "YAHHHHHH!" He latched onto Kadeyn and continued to tickle him. He was merciless. Laughing, he suddenly jumped back. "Your turn." He wiggled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:52 pm

"Hahah no Fair!" I laughed, throwing myself at him. He had almost caused me to drown, so i was showing no mercy to him. I tickled him anywhere I could reach, making sure he had no time to breather between laughs.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Dylan yelped again, and struggled against Kadeyn's onslaught. He laughed so hard face turned red. "HAHAHAHA- OMY- HAHA- GODS-HAHAHAHAHHAAH- PLEASE PLE-HAHAH- PLEASE I C- I CAN'T BREATHE HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHA." Indeed, Dylan was ridiculously ticklish. It was his greatest shame. Laughter continued to flow from his mouth as it was joined by tears from his eyes. This was new for Dylan, laughing so hard he cried. He pulled Kadeyn into bearhug as the tickling continued.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:17 pm

"HAHAH STOP. OH MY-- STOP!" I couldn't breathe, but it was so fun. I guess I could say i was relieved that he pulled me into the bearhug. I felt something change as he embraced me, not quite sure what it was, But I liked it. Struggling, I used all my energy to reach his skin, hoping if I tickled him enough he would release me
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:36 pm

Dylan held onto Kadeyn desperately. Finally, after a long while, he let go. His chest was heaving, as he continued to laughed for a short while afterward. "He-haven't had this much fun in a while." He grinned. Kadeyn was soaking wet, his chest heaving as well. He looked really cute- almost hot- in that moment. Dylan started to blush.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:42 pm

I fel tmy face heating up, I prayed to the gods that Dylan couldn't see. He was cute, and I'm not going to lie, I had liked it when we were up against each other. "Hehe, Me either." I couldn't help it as a shy, lopsided grin made it's way onto my face. I couldn't remember havign that much fun with a guy.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:02 am

Dylan scratched his head awkwardly, and chuckled. "I, I, uh, I'm really glad I ran met you..." Was Kadeyn blushing too? No way. Couldn't be. And yet, as the other boy grinned back at him, an adorable, lopsided grin, there was a definite color in his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:05 am

"Yea," I said, looking up into the skye. "I'm glad I met you too." I really wanted to ask him he he wanted to do something else with me. Maybe we could even sneak out of camp. For now, swimming wuould have to suffice. I swore, he was blushing. Did that mean he liked me? Oh my gosh.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 12:14 am

Dylan felt his face flush more. "Do... Do you want to go do something? Maybe like something else? That is not swimming? Uh, yeah?" He cast his eyes down. That was an INCREDIBLY awkward sentence. He looked back up. "Maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:31 pm

I reached up and scratched the back of my neck, an old habit I usually did when I was nervous. "Uh, Yea." I gave a nervous laugh. "That sounds great! Uhm, what should we do?" There were so many places to go and things to do, despite my nervousness, I was excited.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Dylan mimicked the gesture, scratching at the back of his neck and casting his glance to the side. "I, uh, I'm not sure. Do you maybe wanna... leave camp? I have some mortal money and drachmas, enough for a movie and a Gray Sisters cab ride, if you're up for that..." He looked back up innocently, and smiled hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)   SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SVIMMING AND SHIZ (MAXXY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next