Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Topic. [Maxxy Moo]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Empty
PostSubject: Topic. [Maxxy Moo]   Topic. [Maxxy Moo] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Tumblr_m87bl1RMbY1qg2w0ko1_500
Remember all the things that you and I did first
And now you're doing them with her
You got me got me like this like this

Valerie was chilling at the treetop village. The flirt. How many guys did she know? And how many girls. Val was wearing a bright blue shirt that in black letters said hope. She wore black jeans and black converse. Her hair was down and straight. Her hair was wavy but straight. Val saw someone and waved. She was always very outgoing. She bit my lip and accidentally got some pink lip gloss on her tooth. She walked towards the boy. "Hey." She said. Val flicked back her hair and pulled it to the left. "I'm Valerie." She said.

And now you're taking her to every restaurant
And everywhere we went, come on!
You got me got me like this
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Maxxy Moo]   Topic. [Maxxy Moo] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:51 pm

Jason Angelo Rodgers
Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Connor-jessup-photo
"I'm not afraid to take a stand."
Jason was out and exploring the Tree Top village trying to find something interesting to occupy his time. His attire was the usual, White T-Shirt, low jeans, leather jacket, and his famous sunglasses that hid his eyes from the world. What he didn't expect though, was to find a girl willing enough to start a conversation with him. She said her name was Valerie, a pretty name in his mind. Reminded him of a song he liked. He did nothing at first, just ran a hand through his hair. How should he approach this situation? He finally decided on hooking his hand into his jacket pockets and offering up a very low and short, "Jason."
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Maxxy Moo]   Topic. [Maxxy Moo] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:00 am

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Tumblr_m88dllg5Hb1rxd1mjo1_500Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Tumblr_m8b78vhVQA1rc1y16o1_500

Valerie nodded sitting on a large rock putting her hands in her pocket. "Hey Jason." She said. Valerie scratched his neck. "Whats up?" she asked. Valerie figure to make a conversation. How though? "Jason, um, so, I got nothing." she said. She leaned her head back laughing. Valerie tapped her foot softly. She always did that. She smiled.

Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Maxxy Moo]   Topic. [Maxxy Moo] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:02 am

Jason Angelo Rodgers
"I'm not afraid to take a stand."
Jason took a seat on a rock next to Valerie, keeping quiet the whole time. He never made a sound, and that toook years to perfect. Looking out the corner of his eye, he looked at the beautiful girl sitting next to him. Friend, or Foe? You really never know. "What brings you here?" He spoke without looking at her, choosing instead to stare straight ahead.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Maxxy Moo]   Topic. [Maxxy Moo] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:55 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] 072412-shay-mitchell-pretty-little-liars-preview-623

I shrugged. "Nothing really. Just came for no reason. Who knew I would meet someone." I said. He was kinda quiet. Or shy. Or maybe it was just his personality. I smiled. I was clueless. "What brought you here?" I asked. I smiled widely. AS big as I could. By bright brown eyes shining brightly. I looked like a lit up star or lightning bolt. Or a ray of sunshine.

Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Maxxy Moo]   Topic. [Maxxy Moo] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 3:45 pm

I'm not afraid (I'm not afraid)
To take a stand (to take a stand)
Everybody (everybody)
Come take my hand (come take my hand)
We'll walk this road together, through the storm
Whatever weather, cold or warm
Just letting you know that, you're not alone
Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road (same road)

Jason Angelo Rodgers
Everyone wanted to meet new people. The problem with that is you don't really know the people you meet. You don't know how close you'll get to them, and you don't know if they are going to leave you. That's why Jason didn't like meeting new people, he was afraid of loosing them. Better to keep to yourself than risk loosing someone close to you.
Jason leaned back on his elbows before he replied. Choosing to actually offer up a complete conversation he said, "You know, my paretns always told me to talk to strangers. But if we aren't supposed to talk to strangers, how do we make friends?" It was funny question, and made complete sense. Tilting his head up into the sun, he waited for her reply.

And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Time to put my life back together right now! (now)

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Maxxy Moo]   Topic. [Maxxy Moo] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Tumblr_m8etx4dC6I1rd5nj4o4_250

I laughed. "My parent told me that to. " I said. I was silent for a minute/ I turned around looking the other way. "Its called trust." I said. I looked over my shoulder. "You have to trust your instinct." I said. I turned around and put my hands on my hips. "If saying that was just a way to be left alone, fine." I said.

Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Maxxy Moo]   Topic. [Maxxy Moo] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Everybody (everybody)

Jason Angelo Rodgers
Jason let out a sigh, figuring he had upset the girl iin some way. He waited few second to allow his thoughts to be collected, then sopke aloud, "I'm sorry if I have offended you, but trust isn't easy for me to maintain right now. I can't go into details, but I'm sorry." He gave her an apolagetic look, at that was all he said. it wasn't that he didn't want to make friends, it was just he didn't want to be hurt again.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Maxxy Moo]   Topic. [Maxxy Moo] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:14 pm

Valerie Aubrey Chase
Daughter of Aphrodite

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] 072412-shay-mitchell-pretty-little-liars-preview-623

Valerie shook her head. "No, I wasn't offended." Valerie said, I'm used to being stomped on and offended, she thought. "Yeah, its uh, um, its fine." Valerie said. Valerie didn't know what to say. She thought she should leave. She wondered just to say, bye and just walk away. He did not know if this was a good idea or not. MAybe it was not. But maybe it was. "I think-" Valerie said stopping herself.

Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Maxxy Moo]   Topic. [Maxxy Moo] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Everybody (everybody)

Jason Angelo Rodgers
"You know, maybe we could get to know each other a little better.." He thought out loud, hoping to make amends with her. Sure, they were strangers, but he wanted to be a little more... open. Talking to new people never hurt anyone, ant least not physically. If, however, she turned out to be a murderer, he knew how to handle himself. "Like," he continued his earlier thought, "how long have you been in camp?" Topic. [Maxxy Moo] 2pqjcz6

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Topic. [Maxxy Moo] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic. [Maxxy Moo]   Topic. [Maxxy Moo] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topic. [Maxxy Moo]
Page 1 of 1