Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A night to remember(Maxxy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

A night to remember(Maxxy) Empty
PostSubject: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:14 pm

Zelgius walked on to the beach. He had left his armor behind and wore instead gray shorts and a black sleeveless shirt. He dropped a basket on the sand and sat down next to it. This would be the perfect date, with the perfect girl, he thought as he looked out across the water.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:23 pm

I walked out onto the sand of the beach, looking down the shoreline for Zelgious. I spotted him a ways down, and picked up my pace. My light dress brushed against my knees and my flip flops were slowly getting covered in sand. I was so happy to see him, and so ready fro a great night.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:48 pm

Zelgius heard Jane approaching before anything. He rose from his sitting position and turned quickly. He swept her up in his arms and spun her through the air before placing her carefully back down.

"I've been waiting for you Jane. As promised I shall make this the best night ever."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 9:10 pm

I smiled and giggled as he spun me around. No one had ever done that to me, even when i was little. As he set me down I kept ahold of his hand, and went up on my tippy toes to kiss him lightly. I was ready for this to be amazing.

"I've been waiting for you too." Still smiling, I scanned the blanket and saw what he had set out.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Zelgius had come prepared for anything. He had borrowed a basket from the Big House that would present the person with their favorite food. On top of that he had also made a small pizza as a little joke. He led her over to the blanket so she could survey his work.

"What do you think, is this good enough?" He swept his arm over the area the blanket covered. Than he spoke once more.

"Oh, almost forgot, I hope you came prepared for a swim. Chiron gave me permission to stay out late as well as go for a swim."

He smiled at her, a warm, inviting smile, and than took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:07 pm

"I think this is perfect," I exclaimed, honestly. It looked so good, and I couldn't wait. "So, Zelguis, what should we do first? Talk and eat, or Talk, or just eat, or go for a swim?" I smiled and put a hand to my mouth, knowing that I could keep talking, but didn't want to. Sometimes I just talked too much.
I sat down on the blanket next to him, and looked at him. I reached out with one of my hands to grab his, just to feel his hand in mine. I hoped he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Zelgius took hold of her hand and smiled.

"I don't carre what order we do it in as long as we do all of them. Although, how about first we go for a quick swim. Better before we eat than after."

He stood up and let go of her hand. Than he took off his shirt and began to walk to the shoreline. His tatoo stood out as a black mark upon his back, and he turned so it was no longer visible.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:57 pm

"I agree, beter late than never." Laughing, I stood up and watched him walk away. I caught a little glimpse of his tattoo, but he turned around quickly so I couldn't see it. Somehow, I knew sooner or later I would get a better look at it.

Blushing, I grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head, revealing a purple swimsuit. I felt a little exposed, but i knew my shyness would fade away after awhile. After all, I had nothign to be ashamed of. I started walking to him, my flace flushed.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Zelgius turned to see her by his side and smiled.

"Why so flushed Jane? You worried about something?"

Without waiting for an answer he walked into the water still holding her hand. He walked until he was waist deep, and than he picked up Jane. He walked farther in and kissed her lightly on the lips before placing her in the water.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:41 pm

"Not worried about a thing," I replied. He really did make me feel comfortable, even if I was in nothign but a swimsuit.

I loved it when he picked me up. There was somethign about it that made me feel. . happy. When he set me down in the water I put my arm around his waist, leaning my head on his shoulder. Pretty soon we would actually have to swim. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:24 pm

Zelgius felt her arm around his waist, and followed suit. Wrapping his arm around her waist he lifted her from the water. He lay on his back and still holding her placed her on his stomach. He began to swim lazily out into the water.

"How's this for a ride?" He looked at her grinning.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:37 pm

I giggled a ridiculously girly laugh. " I can honestly say I've never had a ride like this before." I was supprised we wernt sinking. I had never thought this was possible! Pretty soon I got over my fear of sinking though, and begain to lazily trace his chest with my fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Zelgius laughed quietly to himself.

"I found out that I could give people rides like this about 30yrs ago actually. Being me has it's perks after all."

He turned around and began to swim back toward the shore. Once it was shallow enough he wrapped his arms around Jane and stood up. He placed her on the ground and turned slightly revealing his "tatoo". It's shape was an intricate design that seemed to resemble a rune.

"I feel comfortabke enough to show this to you now. As I stated before though, please tell no one of this."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:33 pm

"Well I wonder what would make you decide to test out your theory those 30 years ago." I smiled, but my expression quickly turned to suprise as he turned around, flulling revealing his tatoo to me. It's shape fascenated me, the whole thign did, really.
"I promise I won't tell anyone. Promise." I whispered those words to him and I took in his Tatto. I lightly ran my fingertips on the outline, tracing it's shape. "I'm glad you feel compfortable to show me this," my voice was barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:26 pm

Zelgius body shivered as she traced his tatoo. To be honest Jane was the first person that he had ever shown his tatoo to.

"I believe you Jane, truly I do. You are the first and most likely only person ever to see my tatoo. But, lets not think of that, it's time to eat."
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:41 pm

I let my hands fall down to his side and grasped his hand in mine, leading him back up to the food. I knelt down and began examaning the basket, feeling my stomach rumnle.
"What did you bring for us?" I was eager to see the goodies contained in the basket.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:57 pm

"Oh, this and that, I came prepared for anything. I even made a pizza for us, just as a little joke."

He reached into the basket and produced a fresh loaf of bread. Than reaching in again he got some of the best looking condements ever. He smiled knowingly at Jane and than took a large case of buffalo wings.

"I saved the best for last, in the form of these buffalo wings. Unless of course your vegetarian?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:39 pm

"Pizza? Yum! JOke or not, I'm glad you brought it!" The food looked so good, and I hoped I wouldn't look like a pig when I ate. That was the cue fro my mouth to start watering as he took out the Buffalo Wings.

"Me? A vegetarian? Never. I love meat."
I crossed my legs in acriss-cross-applesauce style and watched the food, feeling my tummy growl for fuel.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:46 pm

"Great, because I love meat."

He took the buffalo wings, and handed them to her. Than took out a bar of cheese and cut a few slices off with a knife in his belt.

"Well, help yourself Jane. It's only the two of us here, so just dig in."

After he spoke he promptly began to eat the buffalo wings. He took a small break to grab to Cokes and pass one to her. His style was very remiscent of an angry bear, but he didn't want to act any different than normal.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:57 pm

I followed his lead, tearing into the food, really only stopping to take a few sips of coke. My hunger took over me, and I just kept eating. Feeling funny, I yook one of my hands and pressed it to his cheek, careful not to get my fingers bitten, but enough to leave a handsprint. I laughed and took a few peices of cheese, popping them into my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Zelgius laughed as she placed her hand on his cheek. Always the one for some payback Zelgius pressed his hand lightly on her cheek. He couldn't help himself from laughing again at the sight of her.

"Good thing it's only the two of is out here. We would probably appear as if we're mental."

He took her hand and squeezed it affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:30 pm

"Oh, but Love, don't you know that mental is the new sane?" I laughed, throwing my hands up into the air. I quickly lost my balance and fell onto my side.

If I recalled correctly, there was a saying that went something like, 'Crazy Love.' Not really a saying, more like a phrase. OH well, love overcame all obsticles!
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:38 pm

"Now that you mention it I did hear that somewhere."
He watched her fall to the sand and moved forward to her.
"Are you okay, I don't want to see youinjured before anyone knows we're going out."
He quickly cleaned himself up and than lay on his side behind her. He placed his arm around her and moved closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:58 pm

I brought one of my hands up to his face and lightly caressed it.
"Don't worry, I'm fine. I'm perfectly fine. What about you?"
I loved the feeling of having him near me, and I also loved how I was able to just be myself with him.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:03 pm

"I have never felt better, in all my life I have not felt as I feel right now with you. You have made me the happiest person alive."
He took her hand and kissed the top of it.
"I never want to be seperated from you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night to remember(Maxxy)   A night to remember(Maxxy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night to remember(Maxxy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: