Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]

Go down 
+4
Bre Bre
Bleh
Panama
jessica
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] Empty
PostSubject: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Rosetta walked to the archery range and and went inside. She had her bow and a bunch of arrows with her. She chose a target and started practicing. She said, "I love practicing." She wondered what her brother was doing. Maybe he was flirting with some girl. Of course he was flirting or hanging out with friends. He always was.

Last edited by Deanified Jessica on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:26 pm

I walked into the training area with my staff in hand. I stopped to watch a girl practice with her bow and arrow. I was pretty sure she was my sister. "Your pretty good with a bow," I say as I continue calmly towards her.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:30 pm

I walked into the arena with my bow and arrows. I needed to catch up on my practice I had been slacking. Isaw a girl. "Hi." I said.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:37 pm

Rosetta heard some people and pointed her bow towards them. She lowered it. There had been two invasions and she didn't want to be the one start of the third one. She said, "Thanks. Hey. I'm Rosetta. You can call me Rose or Rosa. Or Rosetta. My mother is Aphrodite." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:38 pm

"Mines Nyx. Nice to meet you I'm Jenna. Do you mind if I practice here?" I asked.

Last edited by Nicki~Minaj on Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:40 pm

"I thought so. Makes us siblings," I say leaning on my staff and looking her in the eye. "Did you get any of the special traits from her or just the beauty?" I ask not rudely but curiously. "I'm Jimi by the way," I say smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:44 pm

"Well I'm good at flirting I guess. I can also charm speak. What about you? Nice to meet you Jenna." Rosa said. She looked at the sky, which she did often. She shot another arrow at the target. It was about half an inch away from the bulls eye. That was her best shot that she's ever had. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:47 pm

"Nice shot." I said. "I've never gotten that close to the bullseyes. Always far off. I suck at archery." I laugh.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:50 pm

I laugh a little. "I think I'm the only Aphrodite child who can't flirt very well. I've always been more of the calm and quiet child," I say. "Good shot," I comment. I look at Jenna. "I suck at archery too."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Rosetta said, "Oh." I put away my archery stuff. I smile. My brother was a major flirt, go figure.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:59 pm

I say sarcasticly. "Yay, I'm not only!" I laugh again. "I have no idea if I can flirt. Never tried."
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:01 am

"You can practice on me," I tell Jenna jokingly my smile widening a little more. I leaned on my staff more and gave her an over exaggerated wink.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:04 am

I laughed. "Whatever. I am not trying out on anyone." I said.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:44 am

I walked into the arena with my dagger at my side. It swayed only slight back and forth every step I took. I noticed a few campers were already here. "Hello," I said, "Mind if I practice here?"
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:15 pm

"No one here with the authority to stop you," I say walking into the arena shortly behind her. "I believe the term people use is... 'it's a free country'." I drop my bag on a nearby bench and stretch a bit.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:25 pm

"I don' mind at all. What's your names? I am Rosetta Twin. You may call me Rosetta, Rose, or Rosa." said Rosetta. She smiled
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:36 pm

"Leonidas," I say as I continue to stretch, "But you can call me Leo." I extend a hand to her.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:51 pm

Rosetta shook his hand. She said, "Who's your god parent Leo?" She placed her hand back at her side. She then wait for a reply.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:54 pm

"Don't have one," I say in response.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:09 pm

"Oh. Well you'll get one soon. I can almost garantee it." said Rosetta trying her best to be positive. She thought, Maybe.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:17 pm

"You misunderstand me," I say, "I am not unclaimed I simply do not have a god parent. unless you mean a godparent. I have one of those but I doubt that is what you mean. My parents are both half-bloods, neither of them are gods."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:23 pm

"Oh. What are their parents?" asked Rosetta. She looked around for her brother. He wasn't to be found. Great, she thought.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:26 pm

"Jackasses," I reply. My tone is polite despite the statement. I get Invictus out of my bag and make a few practice swings, "One of you want to fight me?" I ask them.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:30 pm

"What did you just say to me?" asked Rosetta. She was now irritated. She started to clench her fists.
Back to top Go down
dyingbreath-XIII

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:32 pm

"I asked you if you wanted to fight me," I say, "the insult was a reply to your statement inquiring what my grandparents were. It was in no way directed to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]   Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing, Of Course. [O P E N]
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next