Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Practicing my aim (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Practicing my aim (open) Empty
PostSubject: Practicing my aim (open)   Practicing my aim (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 8:21 pm

Olivia was in the arena practicing her aim. She just shot a dummy straight in the head. Olivia smirked at her success. Pulling back her arrow she shot again. The hunters had stopped by for a while and Olivia really wanted time to practice. As fun as being a Hunter was it made you miss where you came from. Olivia smiled as the dummy got another arrow to the head.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my aim (open)   Practicing my aim (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:10 pm

"Time..."

Kayden just so happened to be in the arean at the time as well. His highly attuned ears picked up someone training. He tilted his head gently and said, "A bow...?"He asked curiously. He wasn't really speaking to her, but at the same time...he kind of was.

His platinum blonde hair fell abou this face as he tilted his head and adjusted his blindfold casually, it was always coming loose. He would have to find a better material. As he leaned back in his seat.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my aim (open)   Practicing my aim (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:15 pm

Olivia's head snapped back to where a voice came from. A boy. She shrugged off his meaningless words and went back to shooting. After a while the dummy's poor head was filled with her arrows. Olivia sighed, that was all for today. She sat down in the arena and played with the weeds there. Olivia sent them up and down with a wave of her hand.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my aim (open)   Practicing my aim (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:18 pm

"Time..."

Kayden shrugged a bit. It was obvious the girl didn't want to talk. And that didn't really bother him. He didn't either. He wasn't really all that good with people. He sighed gently and fiddled with the bracelet on his wrist, playing with one of the many pink flowers on it.

As he did this he wondered if perhaps one of these days he would take up a sword, or a bow and begin to give it a try. At this point...he simply meandered around the camp. Not doing all that much really. He still wasn't sure what all was going on.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my aim (open)   Practicing my aim (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Olivia sighed this was all to boring. Even for a quiet girl. She had no idea what to say though. The boy looked a good two years older than her. Olivia had no intention of making a fool of herself. Especially when she was to have no contact with a boy of any sort.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my aim (open)   Practicing my aim (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:40 pm

"Time..."

Kayden climbed to his feet and figured he might as well ask. He moved over in the girls general direction, though he was a bit off course and spoke in his slightly high voice. It was a little feminine, "You...train with a bow?" he asked curiously.

He offered the girl a gentle smile, though again, it wasn't fully in the right direction. It was obvious that being blind wasn't easy. Or was he even blind?

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my aim (open)   Practicing my aim (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:47 pm

Olivia looked up at the boy and nodded. "Yes I do. It works well for long distances, for shorter I use my dagger." she said. Olivia pulled out her dagger and slid it across the arena floor to the boy's feet.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my aim (open)   Practicing my aim (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:52 pm

"Time..."

Kayden sighed gently and said, "Interesting...C...could you...show me?" he asked rather shyly. He heard her slide something across the floor, but he didn't know if it was towards him or not so he simply did nothing.

He smiled gently and ran a hand through his hair, pushing it's mid-back lengths out of his face. All these people were so talented here, he wondered what he would be able to do some day?

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my aim (open)   Practicing my aim (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:15 pm

Olivia frowned slightly. She had to go soon with the other hunters... if they caught her helping a boy. That would be ugly. "I'm sorry but I have to go. It was nice meeting you though." Olivia said before rushing out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
KaydenWaveharp

KaydenWaveharp

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my aim (open)   Practicing my aim (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:18 pm

"Time..."

Kayden rubbed his head gently. Go figure...when he opens up he scares the person off. He grumbled a little bit and then waved as she ran off and then turned walking towards his seat yet again. He sat down quietly and contemplated things.

He stretched a ltitle bit and said, "Figures that...this happens." He shrugged a little bit before turning his head off to the side.

"...Is an object"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my aim (open)   Practicing my aim (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing my aim (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: