Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Practicing Some Spells ((Open))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquabot621

Aquabot621

Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) Empty
PostSubject: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Chase hurried past rows of books in both Greek and English, most of which he'd read already, to get to his usual practice area in the library. He knew it wasn't really the best idea, practicing magic in an area where he should really be quite, but the Hecate cabin had spells flying left and right, one nearly taking his left ear off. No, he needed to focus. No more distractions. No more mishaps. He needed to be alone. As he reached a little alcove in the back he swung his bag off his shoulder and tossed it onto the nearest chair. He then opened it up and pulled out his grimoire, a big teal book he had found in this very section of the library. "Let's do this," he breathed as he opened the book on a table and started to practice.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 7:31 pm

-------------------------------------Todd Smith Son of Athena-----------------------------------------

Todd saw a kid hurrying to an alcove in the back of the library and followed them he leaned against the wall and said "Hey, What are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
Aquabot621

Aquabot621

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Chase's concentration was severed by the kid who randomly appeared, thus sending a small ball of light into the eyes of a random camper. "Sorry!" he called as he turned to the new kid. "You should really be more careful. I was practicing magic. And I wasn't reading anything. You don't really read a grimoire, it's more like it reads you." Chase let out a little laugh as he heard how stupid he sounded. "Well it gets into my head. It's easier than trying to remember all the basic spells." He stopped for a minute to look over the boy. "I'm Chase."
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Todd shrugged and said "Sorry you looked really interested in the book I'm Todd Smith Son of Athena"
Back to top Go down
Aquabot621

Aquabot621

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:38 pm

"Nice to meet you, Todd." Chase let out a breath. "That tends to happen though, when I'm near a grimoire... or any book really," he added with a small laugh. "This thing," he said as he lifted one of the covers of the book, "it gets inside my mind. Almost makes me sound crazy."
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Todd grinned and said "Don't worry i'm the same way when i'm drawing I get so involved it's like i'm in another world almost"
Back to top Go down
Aquabot621

Aquabot621

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:46 pm

"I think it's a bit different," he said with another laugh. "Is that what you're doing here? Trying to find a place to draw?"
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Todd shrugged and said "Yea I usually draw in the stables but Peppermint was being annoying and the waves on the beach were too loud so I figured why not come to the quietest place in camp the library"
Back to top Go down
Aquabot621

Aquabot621

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 8:56 pm

"I agree," Chase said with a smile. "That's why I came here, few distractions." He walked over to his grimoire and picked it up. "The Hecate cabin is a bit crazy for a beginner like me to practice there." He walked over to his bag on the chair and folded the grimoire then proceeded to shove it into his bag.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:01 pm

Todd grinned and said " Wanna see something cool?" he said this while taking a necklace off from around his neck it is beautiful bronze owl with sea green eyes and it is on a silver chain there is a Golden heart in the middle of it's chest.
Back to top Go down
Aquabot621

Aquabot621

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Chase watched as the boy took the trinket from around his neck. He was almost in shock at the sight of it. "What is it?" Chase felt the need to twist the ring on his finger as he looked at the necklace.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Todd pressed the heart and the owl transformed into a huge celestial bronze sword with owl wings as the handle.

Todd grinned and said "This. Is a gift from my mother"
Back to top Go down
Aquabot621

Aquabot621

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:12 pm

"Whoa," was all Chase could get out at first. "That book," he started, refering to the grimoire, "wasn't." He let out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Todd said "I don't remember getting I just remember growing up wearing it I guess my mom gave it to me before she left"
Back to top Go down
Aquabot621

Aquabot621

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:22 pm

Chase thought about it for a while. "I don't have anything from when I was growing up." Chase lowered his voice. "I stole the grimoire from this library."
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Todd said "Nice I thought it was only Hermes campers that stole stuff" He shifted the sword in his hand the pressed something and it turned back into his owl necklace. He put it around his neck and plopped himself down and pulled out a pencil and a piece of paper. THere was already stuff drawn on it The drawing showed the Camp Stables with most of the horses poking their heads out their stalls and few campers petting horses.

Back to top Go down
Aquabot621

Aquabot621

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Chase looked at his watch. "It was nice meeting you, but I really gotta go. I was supposed to meet someone ten minutes ago." Chase scooped up his bag and quickly scurried out of the library.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Todd called after them "Ok! bye!" He turned back to his drawing and started humming to himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing Some Spells ((Open))   Practicing Some Spells ((Open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing Some Spells ((Open))
Page 1 of 1