Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Practicing my Archery{OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexandria

Alexandria

Location : The place known for highest pregnancy rate in the US... fun!

Practicing my Archery{OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Practicing my Archery{OPEN}   Practicing my Archery{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:03 pm

Practicing my Archery{OPEN} Tumblr_lrdj9y6lLO1qhc2i2o1_500
Kelyn Torrelin

I pulled back the string as far as I possibly could and let it go. My arrow dropped about two feet short of the target. With a groan, I retrieved the arrow and walked back to my spot. I knocked the arrow again and pulled it tight as I could. I got it a bit tighter this time. I released it and it actually hit the target this time. It wasn't on the bulls eye but at least it hit the target!
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my Archery{OPEN}   Practicing my Archery{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Damon walked into the arena carrying a spear, a shield and a sword. today he would just do a general workout. As he walked in he saw a girl practicing archery, then arrow hit. Damon decided to get her attention while having a little fun, so he use magic to make the arrow pop off of the target and fly at top speed strait at him, where he caught it. "Hello, I'm Damon." He used his now customary greeting.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria

Alexandria

Location : The place known for highest pregnancy rate in the US... fun!

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my Archery{OPEN}   Practicing my Archery{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Practicing my Archery{OPEN} Tumblr_lrdj9y6lLO1qhc2i2o1_500
Kelyn Torrelin

I turned around and saw a boy a bit older than me holding the arrow. "H-how? How d-did ya do that?" I asked astonished. "Oh, I'm Kelyn Torrelin," I said realizing I hadn't introduced myself yet.
He must be the son of Zeus or something. Manipulate the air. Yeah, that must be how he did it.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my Archery{OPEN}   Practicing my Archery{OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 2:31 pm

Damon let go of the arrow, and it floated, spinning in place. "Magic." Damon said as he flicked his finger and shot the arrow into the ground in front of her. "I'm a son of Hecate, so stuff like that comes easy." Damon said walking up to her, after depositing his gear on a near by bench. "Want someone to practice with? I swear on the Styx I wont use magic to cheat." Damon asked as he picked up a spare bow and quiver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing my Archery{OPEN}   Practicing my Archery{OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practicing my Archery{OPEN}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: