Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just practicing [May]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Just practicing [May] Empty
PostSubject: Just practicing [May]   Just practicing [May] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:31 pm

Just practicing [May] Tumblr_m5xtfgdLzP1qlz38bo1_500
~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
//I've been addicted to you since it first hit
Out of control like a surge of electric yeah
Your skin, the touch, the kiss the rush
\\

Scott lifted the guitar on his lap, tuning it carefully. Finally he was satisfied with the tuning and gripped the pick in his hand. He looked down at the strings and set his fingers, mentally going through the notes before playing. He began to sing as well as he played, Hey Soul Sister by Train. Apollo campers sitting in the rows chimed in every now and then but it was Scott's voice heard above all. Gods, he loved singing. It made him feel whole. Like there was a part of him that WAS music and could only be filled in with just that. He smiled as he finished the song and a few campers clapped, while most of them just hung around and talked. He lowered his hand with the pick and sighed. It was okay, he didn't want glory, all he wanted was to play.

//When your lips touch mine
It's the kiss of life
I know, I know that it's a little bit frightnin'. We might as well be playin' with lightning
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just practicing [May]   Just practicing [May] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:41 pm

You think you got the bestof me
Think you've had the last
laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come
running back
Baby you don't know me because your dead
wrong

Just practicing [May] Tumblr_lpzrknKOKi1qgx6jto1_500_large
Audrey Vivian Brooks
Daughter of Hermes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audrey walks out of her cabin, and starts walking in the direction of the ampitheater. She had know idea why she was going there, but it felt like a nice place to go. She was looking for some place quiet, so she would be able to write. She hadn't wrote in so long, she was afraid she might have fogottten how. Actually that was silly, she could never forget how to write, it was practiclly her whole life. As she walks, Audrey is suddenly hit by a bunch of ideas. She hastily opens her notebook and begins to write down all of the ideas.

She was to busy writing her ideas, that Audrey didn't realize she had reached the amipetheater. Until, started falling down the stairs. She must have missed a step, or more like all of them. She sticks her hands out and stops herself just before the bottom. She then just lays there, praying that no one sees her. She was so embarrased, she needed to start paying attention to where she was going. She moans lightly and reaches up to rub her head. She must have hit it on something, it was starting to hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just practicing [May]   Just practicing [May] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:26 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

Scott looked over at as a lot of thudding noises passed his ears. He looked down and to his surprise, Audrey was laying there, just fallen from the stairs. Scott quickly jumps off his seat and sets down his guitar, going to her side. She didn't seem to be moving and he panicked. "Audrey?? Are you okay?" He lifted her arm and she seemed to still be alive. He reached around her and helped her up back to her feet. "Anything bleeding? Are you okay?" he repeated.

It's the kiss of life
I know, I know that it's a little bit frightnin'. We might as well be playin' with lightning
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just practicing [May]   Just practicing [May] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:27 pm

laugh
Think that I'd come
running back
wrong

Audrey Vivian Brooks
Daughter of Hermes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Audrey looks up at the person learning over her and blinks. Her vision was blurry and she couldn't tell who it was. Slowly she regains her clear vision and realizes its Scott. Well either Scott or his twin. "Scott?"she asks softly. Last time she had checked she hadn't even been any where near Scott. She had been going to the Ampitheater, when she had fallen down the steps. Oh gods she feel down the steps!

She slowly stands up, and leans against him. "I'm fine, I just feel thats all"she says softly. She then looks up at Scott and smiles lightly at him. "I haven't seen you for ages"she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just practicing [May]   Just practicing [May] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 9:58 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

Scott smiled down at Audrey, kissing her cheek softly. "I've...been a bit busy," he lied. In truth, he wasn't sure why he hadn't gone to see Audrey in a while. He carefully let Audrey sit down on one of the stone benches, and went to retrieve his guitar before sitting next to her, setting his guitar in his lap. "What have you been up to, lately?" he asked.

It's the kiss of life
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just practicing [May]   Just practicing [May] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:11 pm

laugh
Think that I'd come
running back
wrong

Audrey Vivian Brooks
Daughter of Hermes

Audrey smiles lightly and looks at Scott. She sits down on the bench and waits for him to come back. When he sits down she gently rests her head on his shoulder. "I've missed you"she says softly. It was true, she had. Audrey hadn't seen Scott for ages, and it had really bummed her out.

She smiles lightly and looks in his eyes, or well she tries to. It was slightly difficult, because of the position of her head. "Nothing much? What about you?"she asks him. She really hadn't been up to much lately, she had met a new friend but that was all. She wondered what Scott had been doing.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just practicing [May]   Just practicing [May] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:33 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

Scott put his arm around Audrey. "Camp stuff, helping Apollo campers with the sing along, practicing, stuff like that," he told her. He tried to make it sound more busy than it was. In all honesty he was just lazing around in his pajamas, filling the Demeter cabin with singing...Now that he thought about it, he didn't actually do much. He was amazed that he was still skinny. He chuckled at this thought, absentmindedly plucking 'You are my Sunshine' on his guitar.

It's the kiss of life
\\
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Just practicing [May]   Just practicing [May] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 10:46 pm

laugh
Think that I'd come
running back
wrong

Audrey Vivian Brooks
Daughter of Hermes

Audrey smiles lightly and closes her eyes. She then sits there listening to Scott. She had always prefered listening to people, over talking. It was nice to just listen to what someone else had to say. She smiles lightly and rubs the side of her head. It was starting to hurt, and swell. She most likely had hit it.

"Scott? My head hurts"she says softly. Audrey then smiles as he starts to play You are my sunshine. "Oh I see. That sounds fun"Audrey says softly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Just practicing [May]   Just practicing [May] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 3:30 pm

~~~SCOTT ♫ ♫ SUMTER~~~
\\

Scott stopped playing and kissed her head softly. "Do you wanna go to the infirmary?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. She seemed like she might fall asleep, and if she had a concussion or something that would not be the best idea. "Come on, let's at least get you an ice pack," he said, standing up and holding out his hand.

It's the kiss of life
\\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just practicing [May]   Just practicing [May] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just practicing [May]
Page 1 of 1