Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pegasi Stables

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
thienthy

thienthy

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:28 am

I walked into the stables and looked around. I soon saw a stall with a vine like sigh etched into the wood. I walked over to it and leaned against the door. A sweet mare that was white with roses that were in her hair, nuzzled my head. "It's good to see you too. DId you miss me?" She looked at me with intelligent eyes and I knew what she had said. "Oh Briar Rose, what would I do without a horse like you?" Briar Rose just nuzzled my head once more. I laughed once and opened the stall door. I led her out and took down some tack that was a little dusty. I blew some dust off the comb and began to comb Briar Rose down.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 pm

I walked into the stable leading my cestnut coloured pegasus, Chestnut. I led her into the stable that was hers and began to comb her down. Then I noticed someone else in the stable next to mine. They looked familiar. I thought hard and then it clicked. "Hi Lily." I said smiling at my half-sister.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
thienthy

thienthy

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Lily looked up to see her half-sister. "Hey Ariana. Where's your pegasus?"
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:03 pm

"There you go," I murmured. I was calmly brushing my pegasus, it was almost time for my lesson. Pegasus riding was never really my thing, I was more of a combat person. I've always strived to do the best I could do in just about anything. Since the gods are always looking down on a child of Zeus, they expect greatness, and I try to do just that.

My pegasus snorted as I put the brush down on a stack of hay. It was a white stallion, and an extremly charming one, too. Especially it's personality, it has a type of Zeusy-ness to it, just like me. A short temper, but an excellent leader. "Alright, we're ready to go," I said. I placed the sattle on it's back, and lead it out of it's part of the stable. As I walked out, I encountered two campers having a conversation. Both were feminine, one appeared to be two years younger than me, and the other one, four years younger.

"Hello," I greeted. "Are you two scheduled for a lesson too, or are you just riding around?"
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:24 pm

"I'm combing her now." I said to Lily. "Um, I'm just riding around. Not scheduled for a lesson." I told Marie. I liked riding around. It was fun.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Zin just walked in the stables. There were apready people there. And she wasn't a huge fan of horses but as a daughter of the man who strikes fear, she was determined to change that. "Hello." she nodded to the people and walked to the nearest pegasi. She took a deep breath and patted the horse's neck.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:13 am

"Hi." I said, smiling at the person who had just walked in. "I'm Ariane. Who are you?" I had already met quite a lot of people at camp but more seemed to come every day.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Stroking my pegasus' hair, I turned around to notice another camper walk into the stables. "Hello," I greeted. I redirected my attention back to my white stallion. It shook it's head wildly, it always did that when it was eager to go out. I clasped my hands on the reigns and lifted myself onto it's back. "Well, I'm heading out. Who wants to come?" I asked.

The pegasus had other intentions though. It already began to exit the stables. I scanned the landscape with my sparkling blue eyes that glittered in the sunlight. The field was completly green. Trees and bushes were scattered across the open field. Flowers flashed radiant colors, adding even more beauty to the enviroment. My pegasus began to flap it's wings repeatedly. It didn't wait for anyone to respond to my question, so it took off immediately.

"Hey, guys!" I holllered. "Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:38 pm

"Zin daughter of Chaos." she said. The other kid was going and horses followed her. As they went near, she stiffened. Horses were not her favorite. "Uh...bye?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:36 pm

"Hello all. Nice to meet you." Lily looked out the stable door. "Wait up!" She quickly led her horse out and followed the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:00 pm

I waved my free arm in the air and bent the wind. Being a daughter of Zeus always did have it's advantages, especially with flying. I didn't understand why I had to learn to ride a pegasus, I could just fly freely. It was always nice to be able to do that. Having the breeze in your face, the wind whistling in your ears. Not to mention the fact you could command the power of lightning. I just hoped my father was looking out for me, I want him to see what I've accomplished.

Although, I understand the fact if he doesn't. Being the king of the gods just doesn't call for yelling at the other immortals. You have to really think things through, and I'm sure my father is having a hard time with the war with Cronus. Even I was having a hard time with it. I couldn't bare to watch my siblings fall, or even become injured. I always had a type of Hera attitude mixed with a little bit of Zeus. I cared about my siblings, even if they didn't.

All these thoughts rummaged through my head as my pegasus soared across the sky. The sky was a beautiful bright blue. There were hardly any clouds, and it just seemed like the perfect day for flying. It wasn't until a few minutes later that I saw one of the girls chasing after me with her pegasus. "Oh, hello there," I greeted. "I'm sorry, my pegasus is kind of arrogant. It can never wait to get into the sky."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:55 am

'Wait for me." I protested. I quickly led Chestnut out of the stables. Once we were in open air Chestnut began to flap her wings. Soon we were level with Marie and Lily.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:42 am

She smiled. She looked up as they soared in the air. She sat on the ground and looked up. "Have fun." she said to no one particular. She began absentmindly twirling a piece of hay in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:46 am

As I continued to bend the wind, I created a powerful turbulence infront of me. I lead my pegasus on to it, and we shot through the air, putting me infront of Lily and Ariane. I guess this is why I came to pegasus lessons. I always had the advantage of the sky. It was always nice to take a break from cambat training too.

I glanced back at the two girls. They were riding steadily, so I wondered if they were new here or just haven't rode a pegasus in a while. My curly, jet black hair whipped my back, and my bright, blue eyes sparkled. Not only did I inherit my powers from my father, Zeus, but I also inherited a few apperance traits as well.

My curly hair was one of them. Zeus was always depicted with dark, curly hair. His electric blue eyes were also passed down to me. It may only seem this way because I'm Italian, and my dark hair and blue eyes are common for people in Italy, but I'm the same as my siblings. I'm none other than a daughter of the rain god.

I looked below me to see Zin sitting down doing nothing. I haulted my pegasus, bring my turbulence to an end, and raced down to Zin. "Hey, is everything okay?" I asked as I landed my pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:59 am

"Yeah." she smiled with a cock of her head. "It's just that me and horses, don't mix well." she explained and laid back. The heat on her skin was wonderful. She didn't need the fear of burning up cause her skin was super pale white. "You could have fun without me." she motioned for her to go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:17 am

I frowned at her reply. "I would never leave you behind. Not even in a battle with Cronus." I held out my hand, gesturing her to take it. I looked at her with my piercing blue eyes. "I'll show you how to ride one." I thought about how I was capable of helping her. Bending the wind once she gets in the air is a start, but showing her without it . . . Well, that will be a problem.

I recited a few things that Chiron taught me. Holding the reigns as tight as you can was one of them, obviously. Lean yourself a few inches into the pegasus' head. Not all the way into it, but a few inches away from it. I think that's what you would do when speeding up, but I could bend the wind, so I never really needed to worry about falling off.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:24 am

She took it. "Well, I hope you know what your getting into. I get into trouble...Alot lately." she snickered. "And one of those things are riding pegasi." she sighed and slowly trudged to a pegasi. It looked at her questionably, as if knew she was scared. She patted it's snout weakly and smiled to Marie. "Maybe I will embarass myself." she said weakly, "Or I'll get lucky, fall off the horse and die rather than shamefully ride this." she motione to the horse.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:35 am

"I'll bend the wind if you fall. And once you get started so you can get used to the feel of it." I walked over to the pegasus she mounted herself on. It lead out a loud snort. "It'll be alright," I reassured the pegasus. I redirected my attention to Zin. "I know being the daughter of Chaos may seem a little hard, but it was also Chaos that brought life to the world. It was Chaos that created the earth and space. It was Chaos that brought the existance of the gods, including my father."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:42 am

She weakly stepped closer. "Chaos did many things. Even the bad ones. I don't think he was the most greatest being even if he was my father." she said and looked at her. She smiled. "Bending the wind is a Zeus trick?" she asked. She then began to bend the wind too. A power she liked the most was the power of 'copiying'. She could copy a particular power of another demigod as long as she have seen it or if she had the energy.

Her energy drained and so did the color in her cheeks. "Gotta het used to that though." she smiled and mounted the horse shakily.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:47 am

"Alright, get ready," I said. "Hold on to the reigns as tight as you can, and lean into the pegasus when you start to speed up." I closed my eyes and focused on my surroundings. I could easily identify that there was an eagle that was only a mile away. Just a trick I figured out. Reopening my eyes, I pushed my hands forward, and the pegasus took off.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:52 am

Zin closed her eyes shut. Wind whistled in her ear. "Are we off yet?" she asked. Zin absentmindly held to the reins tighter. "Gods! I promise to not hate these horses if I survive!" she promised. But a small part of her was smiling. She didn't know how the feeling of the wind through her short brownish-black hair felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:58 am

I waved my hands in the air trying to keep the wind steady. The pegasus didn't seem as timid anymore, so that was a good sign. Keeping myself composed, and not ovewhelmed with the difficulty of trying to keep Zin from falling, I twirled my wrists and manuevered the pegasus from crashing into a tree. "Thank the gods I know how to use my powers," I murmured.
Back to top Go down
thienthy

thienthy

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:41 pm

Lily watched them fly. "Ikuto, why are you hiding over there?"

"Just playing around with my horse." Ikuto stepped out leading another pegasus. "Shall we begin?" He mounted his pegasus and followed the others.

"Don't leave me behind!" Lily jumped onto her pegasus and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 pm

After a few more minutes of bending the wind for Zin, I decided to let her take over. I climbed up my pegasus and grasped the reigns. In a split second, it darted into the air. The breeze was amazing. I could hear the wind whistle in my ear. The wind carried my curly, jet black hair, and my blue eyes glittered. I loved everything about flying. It wasn too amazing to describe.

Just think about being fifty feet above the ground. The wind whipping at your hair and clothes, the blue sky surrounding you, diving into clouds. It's amazing. If you look at it in my perspective, it's better than taking a simple ride on an airplane. Instead of a pilot taking control, you are. It's different from everything you do, and that's the part that I like about it.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:21 am

Lily and I rode side by side. I was a pretty good rider. I watched as Marie shot ahead of us. I didn't mind. I wasn't really aiming for speed, more for fun.

Last edited by Balisugar on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pegasi Stables
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: