Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pegasi Stables

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:46 pm

I stood infront of the stable, and petted my favorite pegasi, Shadows. I looked around, hoping someone would come in.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I found myself inside of the stables. I don't think I've seen this place before, I thought to myself. I was a startled to see Adam in the, what I thought to be deserted, stable. "Oh! Hello again, Adam," I said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:58 pm

I looked over quickly. "Oh, hey Val." I said, still peting Shadows.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Eliz galloped to a stop at the gates outside the stables, i could hear voices...
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:01 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I walk over to Adam. "How are you?" I asked. I look at the horse he's petting. "Who's this?" I said with another smile.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:02 pm

I smiled. "Im good, and this is Shadows." I said, as he stuck his head up.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Oh well, i think and push the doors open and walk to the 2nd stall to put away Elie.... I over hear Adam talking about shadows, So your the one who rides him?
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:07 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I laughed quietly as to not disturb the horse. "May I?" I ask partially to Adam and partially to the horse as I held out my hand in Shadow's direction. I hear someone from behind me speak, but I hold myself in the same position. Arm outstretched to Shadows. Obviously this person wasn't addressing me.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:09 pm

I shook my head. "Go ahead." I said, laughing to myself. I turned. "Yeah, he's mine." I said.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Nice, but i need to tell you some ones been feeding him lots of Apples... and i'm Ryan, new here, but i know your Adam... for news travels... i say grinning, This is Elie my old, old, old, Pegasus, and its nice to meet you...
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I gently move my hand to Shadows' neck. He was warm in my hand. "You are very sweet," I whisper to the horse. Jeez, I'm going crazy with the talking to things that can't talk back, I thought with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:20 pm

I laughed. "Well, hi Ryan." I said, holding out my hand.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:23 pm

I walk in. Horses were nice and hardly made a startling noise. I walk to one that seemed young but tame she cantered on over to her stall. She was a ginger brown with a white star on her forehead. " hello little one. what is your name little one?" I say. She nods to her door. It read Ginger. " Ginger?" I say
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I turned my attention away from the horse and decided to introduce myself."Hi Ryan. I'm Val. I'm new here also," I held out my hand and smiled.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:30 pm

I over hear a conversision. best not to get involed, I think. I cuntiune stroking Ginger's nose. " You are sweet aren't you?" I say
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:32 pm

I take both of there hands one by one, and say, Well thanks you guys make me feel welcome here... Unlike my school. i sense a girl in our presence and my aroma is finally drifting around, NO! this is what happened last time!
Back to top Go down

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:33 pm

I sneak into the stables ready to just take a Pegasus
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:38 pm

I look over and see Adem then look away. " Good girl. I'll be back later ok little one?" I say. I smelled a sweet sent came drifting twords me. " Hmm." i sigh
Back to top Go down

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:41 pm

I snap a twig, then hide by a white Pegasus
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:41 pm

I laughed. "Don't worry, you're always welcome here." I said, smiling. I turned back to Shadows, and picked a carrot from the pack on the ground. I held it out as he ate it.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:43 pm

OOC: you actually smell it, it makes you go crazy over me... Ryan...

I noticed the girl coming over... NO! NO! NO! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:44 pm

i hear a twig snap. I whirl around. No one. " Strange." I murmer
Back to top Go down

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:45 pm

I sneeze, shoot!
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Valkyrie

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Valkyrie Adelphie Wright
I laughed along with Adam. I looked in the direction of the noise and beckoned with my hand for the boy to join us. That's when the smell hit me. "Oh my gods. What is that smell?" I say trying not to breath it in too much. "Umm...Ryan? It's coming from you."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:47 pm

I took in a breath. "I don't smell anything." I said, crunching my eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pegasi Stables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasi Stables   Pegasi Stables I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pegasi Stables
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: