Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys] Empty
PostSubject: First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys]   First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:13 am

First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys] 7b5d01-1183238924

I walked along the path slowly, guiding a Pegasus that had bucked his rider. I slowly pet it's mane and stroked it's neck as I led it down the dirt path and to the stables. It was a nice day as my blue eyes searched the woods that were on either side of the path. My hair was down, the blonde hinted with a bit of purple color here and there. My freckles blended into my skin pretty well and my short denim jeans were faded blue. My converse low tops crunched against the ground as I tried to warm myself in my jacket. I looked amazing as ever, and I felt like the world was lifted off my shoulders now that I wasn't tied to a relationship, though I felt like I was going into one with someone else.

Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys]   First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:23 pm

It had been a cold day and the Light Bringer was enjoying it, he was a Child of the Sun but hated the summer and loved the winter, a real vortex of contradictions right? Yeah, that's what I think so too. Anyway, there was Dominic Walker, a gorgeous guy with short, spiky black hair and cold piercing blue eyes that seemed to fight the world.

He was wearing jeans with a button-up shirt of which the sleeves were rolled up and the top three buttons undone. The shirt fit tightly around his muscular and slim upper-body and the pants were not girl-skinny but tighter than loose, meaning, you could see the shape of his legs but not all that clearly. He his is muscular legs very well. His pants were sagging a bit and showed off his tight cute little butt in his Armani underwear. His shoes - Nike's - were wet and covered with snowflakes but since they were leather his feet were still dry and warm.

He'd come to the stables for some reason, he was just trying to remember why. Ice-crystals were everywhere and shivered in his presence, Light Bringer! We hear you, Son of Apollo! they seemed to shout. He could hear their essences in his mind but they did seem to shout now since there were so many. He sighed and let his fingertip rest on one for a second and brilliant white light blazed from it spreading to others quite quickly. The right corner of his lip rose but dropped quickly as he saw a gorgeous girl with a Pegasi.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys]   First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:47 pm

I gingerly traced my fingers along the pegasus' mane as it became restless. I walked along and finally arrived at the stable. The snow was melted all along the bottom of it, but the top was piled. There were many rows of Pegasi and I tried to find one without a Pegasi.

I began to walk again, but the Pegasi seemed to disagree. It neighed loudly, and shook it's head, clopping backwards as to tell me that he didn't want to go in. I frowned and took a step forward to comfort him, but he spread his wings and rose to his full height, blocking out the sun. He was amazingly tall, but I couldn't help but feel the fear seep into me at the sight. I yelped and the noise startled him. He threw forward a hoof which caught me on the arm with more force than a real horse.

I flew a couple feet, and as I landed, I rolled in the snow, finally plunking down. I probably looked horrible now, but that was the least of my worries. I felt a throbbing pain in my arm, and I heard the soft beating of wings as the pegasus began to get away. The cold frost stung at my face, but I didn't feel like moving.
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

PostSubject: Re: First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys]   First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Dominic saw an accident happen and he was about to turn away and bolt until some words jumped into his mind "You have a magic touch, Light Bringer, use it selflessly," it said and he knew it was a divine voice so he sighed and shook his head before jogging over to the girl and kneeling at her side. He saw her arm and it was bad, carefully he let his fingers slide over it as he looked at her face to see if she was cold and to see the pain in her face to judge the injury's seriousness. He saw the cold and flicked his hands and the ice-crystals blazed again, "Begone Ages of Winter, Bringer of Snow, Khione, you are not welcome here," he said clearly and the cold and snow retracted and slipped away slowly. He regarded the girl again, "I can heal you but don't move, your arm is fine, I'l just take away the pain and save you the bruises," he said calmly but quickly since he wanted to get away. ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys]   First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 2:16 pm

I opened my eyes, feeling the cold slowly retract from my body. My vision was blurry at first but as it came back into view, a muscular man was leaning over me. I squinted, but my vision wouldn't get any better. I reached out and touched his cheek before leaning back onto the ground and staying perfectly still, which was pretty easy since I was exhausted.

"Thanks," I said quietly, as he fixed my arm. I felt embarrassed and thankful at the same time. This guy was amazing but I knew I already sort of liked someone but I couldn't help but want to like this guy too. I guess this was part of my Aphrodite side. I tried to close my heart and use my head instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys]   First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time with Pegasi?[private to Carys]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: