Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Pegasus Stables

Go down 
+6
Telamon
Michiru Kaioh
Gazimu
hunter11
Tarus
percybethrocks!
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Pegasus Stables Empty
PostSubject: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:43 pm

I walk down to the stables and look for Snow White. I find her in her usual stable. "Come on, girl. We're taking a ride." I straddle her and whisper, "Go,"

Snow White takes off and we soar through the air. It feels nice to have the wind flowing through my hair. After around fifteen minutes, I take her down.

"I'll be back later," I tell her and feed her some sugar cubes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:43 pm

I visit the stables. I see that it is empty. I walk to Moonlight's stall and she tells me in my mind to come quickly so we can ride. I laugh and say "Okay. " Tacking her up only took a minute and soon we were riding as fast as the wind.

I didnt want Zeus to get angry since i was flying much higher than usual so i stopped. After we went back in the stables, I gave Moonlight an apple and said " Ill bring sugar cubes next time"

Bring another apple, too! she answered
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 pm

I looked at Snow White. I wondered if I could ride her? I straddled her, and I wanted Snow White to go slow, or low to the ground, for I, was afraid of heights. Instead of going slow, she took off flying high in the sky! I clung to Snow whites mane. "Please dont fall," I whispered to myself. Instead of going higher, we slowly came to the ground. We set foot on the ground, and I wobbled to my feet. "Good girl!" I said. I lead her to the stable, and found some sugar cubes. "I have to go now. Bye," I said as she ate the sugar cubes gently out of my hand.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:21 am

I look inside the stable. I walk up to Sea Storm's stable. I pat her head and tack her up in less then a minute. I jump on and walk her out of the stable. As soon as I am outside, I urge Sea Storm to canter to the Horse Path. Lilius Tarson, Daughter of Poseidon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 pm

I go to Geno's stall and start brushing him.
hi. How's the first day going? He asks.
"Fine, I still don't know anyone. How bout you? Meet anyone?"
no. So, are we going for a ride, or are we just going to stand here? I laugh. I answer him by leading him outside and mounting him.
"Let's fly boy!" I say excitdly. We take off and fly for a long time. But I get nervous because Zeus may not like me doing this. so we land and gallop back faster than any other horse back to the stables.
"Goodboy, Geno." I say, and give him a handful of peppermint treats, his favorite, and 2 sugercubes.
"Bye!" I say to him as I leave.
bye. c u tomorrow.
I leave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:07 pm

I walk to Moonlight's stall and tack her up. Tightening the stirrup, I tell her we will go to the horse path to start today. She neighs and says she just wants to fly. I smile faintly and I get on. I tell her 'Lets go' in my mind and we gallop to that horse path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:14 pm

We land right in front of the door and i get off. Leading Moonlight back to her stall, she tells me to stay a bit longer and I agree. I get a brush off the hook next to her stall and groom her until she looks like a different horse. She neighs with pleasure and i give her some sugar cubes. I tell her good bye and leave.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:24 am

I walk into the stables and come to a stop at my friend Dahlia's horse. "Hi, Misty Shadow! I jump on and canter along the path. Daria Williams, Daughter of Tyche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:39 pm

"here is your new stable sweetie. wat is your name by the way?" toffee "what a good name! lets take you out and get you to chiron."
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:20 pm

I run into the stable realizing that I had gotten there before Alysa I walk over to BlackJack's stall and start petting him on the nose. I hear a neigh from the stall next to BlackJack's. "Hey Misty Shadow." I say smiling. I pull some carrots out of my pocket and start feeding them to her. Dahlia Tarson, Daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:22 pm

I run as fast as I could, I could feel my blood pulsing hot in my veins. "You beat me!" I said. Yo Alysa! Ya bring a friend today? Cuz if she isnt a friend, I could stampede her if you want me to! "Oh no thanks Blackjack," I turn over to Dahlia, "Want to ride out pegasus' together?" I ask. Alysa Reese-Marks, Daughter of Hades.

Last edited by kdog107 on Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:25 pm

I walk back over to BlackJack's place and say hi to Alysa. "I was just over with my pegasus Misty Shadow." I say pointing to Misty Shadow's stall. "Yo BlackJack." I say. Dahlia Tarson, Daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:30 pm

"Sure!" I say smiling. I tack up Misty Shadow and jump on. I walk her out of the stables and begin cantering down the horse path. Dahlia Tarson, Daughter of Hades
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Blackjack seems happy to be riding with Misty Shadow. I follow her, forgetting to put on the saddle. BlackJack starts cantering down the path, and flaps his black wings. Clutching onto his mane, I shout, "I FORGOT TO PUT HIS SADDLE ON!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:35 pm

"its a good thing chiron let us keep you. of course, he also let me keep my lizard so i guess i shouldn't be suprised. you wanna go on a run?" sure thing boss "please dont call me boss. i think you might somehow be related to blackjack." i unlock his stable and hop on. we take off
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:04 pm

Sea mist lands on top of his stable. I wait for Julia.Sea Mist stomps her hooves on the roof, and waits for the regular horses to notice her. "DONT YOU DARE SEA MIST!" I yeall. Too late. The horses were getting jelous of her wings. Oh yeah! Look at my wings! My Pretty Pretty wings! sea mist says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:37 pm

toffee lands on the ground hey sea mist! get down here before you get in trouble. i think the wine dude is commin "we better get going if we wanna make it before dinner
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:39 pm

"I heard mr d doesnt like being called wine dude, he says he will turn you into a grape if you do." I say. Sea mist flys off the roof, and I climb onto her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:44 pm

"toffee called him that. not me" i pick up a saddle and strap it on toffee."you ready toffee?" as ready as ill ever be she flies into the air "wait for them toffe!" oh right boss
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:55 pm

I laugh. I pick up my white saddle, and strap it onto Sea Mist. "You heard Julia. Lets go!" I shout. Sea Mist soars into the air, eyes closed. "OPEN YOUR EYES SEA MIST!" I shout. Too late. Sea mist and I aready flew into a cloud. Oops. Sorry! she says. I roll my eyes. Its freezin up here! "WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:59 pm

"WAY DOWN HERE. CUZ MY PEGASUS DIDN'T FLY THROUGH A CLOUD! ILL COME GET YOU" that was a mistake"GREAT! NOW IM LOST TOO! WERE R U?"
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:04 pm

"OVER HERE!" I say. I think again. "LETS GO TO THE LEFT. ON THREE! ONE... TWO... THREE!!!" I shout. I guide sea mist to my left, and soar out through the cloud. "MADE IT!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:06 pm

"IM STILL STUCK! HANG ON A SECOND" i dive down "MADE IT!"
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:13 pm

I make sea mist fly down to the ground. Sea mist pants. Can we take a break? she says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 pm

"lets take a break. flying through clouds can make a pegasus relly tired" thanks boss[i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasus Stables   The Pegasus Stables I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pegasus Stables
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: