Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We walk into the stables

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

We walk into the stables Empty
PostSubject: We walk into the stables   We walk into the stables I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:16 pm

When Jake and Abby reach the stables Jake leads them to his horse. "This is lightning" Jake said showing off his horse. Lightning had 4 white socks and a bolt on his left ear, the rest of it's body was a light brown. "Would you like to toss him a carrot?" Jake asked while he went to get food and water. He poured all of it into the horses trough. "There now you have something in your belly" Jake chuckled as the horse eagerly ate his food. He left the horse and shut the gate which read (Name:Lightning Owner: Jake Surlhagos).
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: We walk into the stables   We walk into the stables I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:34 pm

Abigail leaned on the fence, watching Jake feed the horse. "Okay, sure," Abigail agreed as she spotted a box of fruits nearby. She pulled out three crunchy carrots and cautiously walked up to the horse. Gods, she had no idea what she was doing. Abby offered the carrot to Lightning, carefully maintaining a good distance in case the horse didn't like her or something. "Here you go," Abby mumbled as she took a step closer to the horse, just close enough for it to munch on the carrot she was offering.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: We walk into the stables   We walk into the stables I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Jake chuckled as she kept a distance from the horse, "you know he doesn't bite" Jake reassured and walked closer to the horse than Abby was. "That's Ok though I used to be scared of horses as a kid but this is probably scarier because it has wings" Jake said smiling to make it seem better for her. "So...what should we do know?" he asked. "We've walked and you've seen my Pegasus" he said while trying to think of something to do.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: We walk into the stables   We walk into the stables I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:00 pm

Abby chuckled. "Yeah, it would be so scary if you fell off while the pegasus is in the air," she said, trying not to imagine the sensation. As soon as the winged horse ate all of the carrots off her hand, Abby briskly walked towards the edge of the fence. She leaned on it again, like what she had been doing before. "I don't know," Abby said with a shrug. "Looks like we've both run out of ideas."
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: We walk into the stables   We walk into the stables I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:08 am

Jake laughed "That would be scary" he said. He walked over to lightning and pet his ear "I wonder where he got that from?" Jake asked while examining the ear more. "Hopefully I'll find out" he said. Jake walked over and got two buckets, he flipped them over "Wanna sit, we've been up all day?" Jake asked and sat down.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: We walk into the stables   We walk into the stables I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:13 am

Abigail sat down on one of the upturned buckets. She turned to get a good look at Jake's face, her face scrunched up like she was concentrating on something. "You're new, right? I haven't really seen you around before. How long have you been here?" she asked curiously. She paused before adding, "How do you like camp so far?"
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: We walk into the stables   We walk into the stables I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:31 am

Jake thought about it and never took notice of how long but he was pretty sure "A week or two" he said thinking it over. "Not very long but, camp is great so far" he said. "Oh, got one how about we ask a satyr to get some coke and we split?" Jake asked thirstily. "If not we can chill at the lake." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: We walk into the stables   We walk into the stables I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:37 am

Soda wasn't generally good for one's body, and Abby perfectly knew that. That was why she avoided drinking anything with caffeine. Let her be the Athena kid who was extremely concerned with her well-being. Abby glanced at her watch. Well, she could spare a few more minutes. "I don't know about the coke, but the lake sounds good to me," Abby said.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

PostSubject: Re: We walk into the stables   We walk into the stables I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 pm

"Ok, then" Jake said. He put the buckets back for Abby and him then they left the stable. They walked towards the lake chatting "So what do you usually do on your spare time since you don't read often or train?" Jake asked and they reached the tip of the lake...

((Moved convo. to the lake))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We walk into the stables   We walk into the stables I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We walk into the stables
Page 1 of 1