Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Englishman in New-York ( MOON )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The Englishman in New-York ( MOON ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Englishman in New-York ( MOON )   The Englishman in New-York ( MOON ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:28 am

* VICTORIA ELIZABETH DALY *
Daughter of Aletheia

Tori looked up at James, and instantly brought a hand up to her face. This was sending the wrong message. "James, meet Ace. Ace, James." Tori said, bringing her hand back to her side. Ace nodded at James, not really caring. She guessed that her past friend just wanted to say hi, and then leave. A small silence swept over the conversation. "Well, this is awkward..." Ace said, looking at the floor. "See ya Tori, nice meeting you John." he said, waving goodbye. Then Ace spun on his heel, and was gone.

Tori brought her hand back up to her face, hiding most of it. "He was my friend..." she mumbled. "He always was weird.... anyway, let's go." Tori insisted. She really wanted to pretend the last minute of her life never happened. She really didn't like Ace. He was somewhat manipulative, and mean. Tori shook her head as she walked into the theater, trying to forget.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: The Englishman in New-York ( MOON )   The Englishman in New-York ( MOON ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 am

James glared at Ace's back as he walked away. "My name is James, dumbass. What sort of name is Ace anyway?" He called but Ace didn't turn. With a roll of his eyes, James waked into the screening room with Tori, finding seats in the centre next to a girl but he didn't look at her.

"You have some...nice friends."
James said slowly as they waited for the film to actually start. He smiled, rolling his eyes slightly. James was trying not to be...jealous. What Ace and Tori were more then just...friends? Maybe. Maybe not. James tried to push the paranioa from his mind by eating a handful of pop-corn, watching Tori.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The Englishman in New-York ( MOON )   The Englishman in New-York ( MOON ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:47 am

* VICTORIA ELIZABETH DALY *
Daughter of Aletheia

Tori laughed at James' comment. She sat down next to him, reclining in the chair. The movie theater's seats weren't the most comfortable, considering how old they were. "I think it's a nick name. His real name is... like Acelander or something. Heck if I know." Tori commented. She really didn't want to talk more about Ace. She couldn't really stand him, hence why she was shocked to see he was still alive. That boy was always breaking the rules.

"He's not really a friend... maybe an acquaintance at the most. I hated him." she remarked. The only reason Tori knew Ace, was because he invited her to be in his gang for a while. She left him and the gang, along with New York a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Englishman in New-York ( MOON )   The Englishman in New-York ( MOON ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Englishman in New-York ( MOON )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2