Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Walking around New York (Cherry)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

Walking around New York (Cherry) Empty
PostSubject: Walking around New York (Cherry)   Walking around New York (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:58 pm

I walked down Wall Street looking at all the tall buildings, and thinking. I had no Idea where I was going so I decided to make my way to central park. I got there then I decided lay down in the grass and thought of whatever came into my mind.

Last edited by camcam9999 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New York (Cherry)   Walking around New York (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Ethan
I was around Central Park when I decided to stop and look at the sights around me. The bustling sounds of New York traffic made me feel at home. This was my kind of place. A place where I enjoyed to be. Where I felt at home.

I crossed wall street. I decided to take a peek at the stock market. I know, a 16 year old guy looking at the stock market. Whoop-de-do. Being a son of Athena made you have an interest in pretty much anything that involves math. Estimations, predictions, etc. were all part of it.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New York (Cherry)   Walking around New York (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:11 pm

I saw a kid I had seen at camp a few times so I ran up to him and said" Hey I've seen you around camp. What are you doing here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New York (Cherry)   Walking around New York (Cherry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around New York (Cherry)
Page 1 of 1